The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2014, 03:09 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

What a nice surprise! Louise is pretty and is also looking quite grown up now. Little James is adorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Nimue View Post
James is an interesting amalgam of both his parents in looks. Can't say who he resembles. A case of 'he resembles himself'.
I agree, whereas I think Louise looks a lot like Sophie and the Windsors. I posted a comparison of Louise and Mary, Princess Royal (Queen Mary's daughter) in the 'Family Resemblance' thread, and they look exactly alike. It's almost as if they're identical twins.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 07-26-2014, 03:11 PM
Heir Presumptive

Gold rush! England and Wales bring home the bacon at the Commonwealth Games with the Brownlee brothers powering to victory in the team triathlon and gymnast Francesca Jones winning with her last ever routine | Mail Online

Old 07-26-2014, 03:45 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by annaelfka View Post
I can hear you scream from joy! Sophie with kids at the games!
Countess of Wessex Photos - Arrivals at the 20th Commonwealth Games - Zimbio
thanks
i see that princess Anne was also there
Old 07-26-2014, 05:33 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
What a nice surprise! Louise is pretty and is also looking quite grown up now. Little James is adorable.

I agree, whereas I think Louise looks a lot like Sophie and the Windsors. I posted a comparison of Louise and Mary, Princess Royal (Queen Mary's daughter) in the 'Family Resemblance' thread, and they look exactly alike. It's almost as if they're identical twins.
Louise is becoming rather pretty isn't she? She looks much more grown up without her fringe. I think she looks much more like Edward than Sophie, whereas James looks a bit like Sophie. I do agree that he is a mix of his parents and TOTALLY agree about Louise looking like Princess Mary. The resemblance was scary!

James is such a cutie covering his ears as it was too loud. Sophie looked lovely today with her hair down as well. Nice to see the family wearing Commonwealth Games t-shirts too.
Old 07-26-2014, 07:03 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
I can hear you scream from joy! Sophie with kids at the games!
Countess of Wessex Photos - Arrivals at the 20th Commonwealth Games - Zimbio
James makes that Clyde shirt look cool. You might be able to tell I think Clyde a bit on the goofy-looking side - though, I appreciate the social and other links!
Old 07-26-2014, 07:05 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
I see you added more pics of Ed & Louise.,
Btw, finally I managed to ID J & L pendant!!!!!!!
Mille Et Une Nuit Letter Necklace | Ariane Rocher Jewellery
Congrats on the ID - it means A LOT!

Sorry for the double post!
Old 07-27-2014, 11:16 AM
Serene Highness

It looks like Lady Louise hadn't an operation to correct her sight. She still needs further treatment.

http://f17.ifotki.info/org/f5eb07ca9...5189130624.jpg
Old 07-27-2014, 11:24 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

According to reports, Louise did have an operation back in December, and I had noticed that her eyes were improving before and after that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly2101 View Post
Louise is becoming rather pretty isn't she? She looks much more grown up without her fringe. I think she looks much more like Edward than Sophie, whereas James looks a bit like Sophie. I do agree that he is a mix of his parents and TOTALLY agree about Louise looking like Princess Mary. The resemblance was scary!

James is such a cutie covering his ears as it was too loud. Sophie looked lovely today with her hair down as well. Nice to see the family wearing Commonwealth Games t-shirts too.
Yes, she is. I don't think you can mistake her for not being a Windsor. Out of all the royals, she is IMO the one that resembles them the most. And I agree about James, he's so adorable.

The Wessexes are one of my favourite little families within the BRF, I know I've said this before but I wish there was more coverage of them in the media.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 07-27-2014, 04:40 PM
Courtier

I believe she had operation as it was reported, but I also read, you'll never know if the sight will be improved for good. Could be like in her case, it's back as it was.... She is such a darling girl.
Post is ready with pics from my agency at last, hope you'll enjoy!
HRH Countess of Wessex: Day 4 of XX Commonwealth Games with Earl & Countess of Wessex & kids!
Old 07-27-2014, 04:47 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
I believe she had operation as it was reported, but I also read, you'll never know if the sight will be improved for good. Could be like in her case, it's back as it was.... She is such a darling girl.
HRH Countess of Wessex: Day 4 of XX Commonwealth Games with Earl & Countess of Wessex & kids!
Love the 7th picture down - Louise's body gesture, her face - we see the woman-in-the-girl.

Regarding the eyes - I, too, noticed that the lazy eye was still happening but I have the impression that it is improved. She may be doing exercises to control it, and when she is tired or forgets, the eye will wander. She is growing into a lovely young woman. I have a hunch they will try again with corrective surgery at some point, when Louise says she's ready.
Old 07-27-2014, 05:53 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Wonderful photos Anna! You didn't put any video links in there did you? Reason I ask is the link kept opening and shutting on me, and I don't want to mistakenly click on one!
Old 07-27-2014, 07:17 PM
Heir Presumptive

Magnificent pictures

Sophie Countess of Wessex cheers on England during Commonwealth Games | Mail Online
Old 07-27-2014, 08:20 PM
Heir Apparent

I love this family! They are so cute and James is a monkey. Louise's looks more and more grown up by the day, it's scary! Don't grow up, Louise! Stay young forever!
Old 07-28-2014, 10:53 PM
Majesty

Great pictures! Louise is indeed growing up, and looking more and more like young lady. I did notice that her left eye was a little out of focus, but that's nothing to be concerned with. Everyone reacts to medical procedures differently, and maybe due to the severity of her condition, more than one operation may be needed. I had surgery when I was younger to correct my nystagmus (involuntary eye movements), and it didn't help one bit. My eyes still move on their own free will. Honestly, Louise is lovely, and no eye condition could take that away.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 07-28-2014, 11:10 PM
Serene Highness

But if Louise stays young we'll be denied all the gowns and occasional jewels she might grace us with...all we got now is the York fashion styling's and Dutchess of skinny pant's and I *heart* wedge heels
Old 07-28-2014, 11:20 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaryllus View Post
But if Louise stays young we'll be denied all the gowns and occasional jewels she might grace us with...all we got now is the York fashion styling's and Dutchess of skinny pant's and I *heart* wedge heels
Ah Amaryllus, but what if she turns out to be another Zara (which would be fine with me) or Anne? Let her be what she will be...
Old 07-28-2014, 11:29 PM
Serene Highness

Zara is beautiful,fun and can wear the heck out of clothes when she want's and Anne is very strong and no nonsense. Louise has so many worthy female role models to look up too.
Old 07-29-2014, 04:43 PM
Courtier

HRH Countess of Wessex: Day 5 of XX Commonwealth Games with Earl & Countess of Wessex & kids!
Old 07-29-2014, 06:14 PM
Majesty

Oh, Anna, these are just a delight . I love seeing the Wessexes together, and with the other members of the Royal Family. Great picture of Edward, Catherine, Will and Harry. They certainly were enjoying each other's company. I hope we'll see some photos of Louise and the Cambridges. They certainly had fun at the Olympics (the picture of Louise, wearing Wills' hat backwards comes to mind ).

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 07-29-2014, 06:40 PM
Courtier

HRH Countess of Wessex: Day 6 of XX Commonwealth Games with Earl & Countess of Wessex & kids!
The coverage of the last 2 days is laughable... I'm afriad it will stay that way.