Earl and Countess of Wessex and Family Current Events 8: January 2014-March 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looked stunning I love her hair down less school marmish!

Loved you little post on your blog Anna. Look forward to 2015 for Sophie and Edward.

Finland, that is interesting. Probably to do with Duke of Edinburgh Awards.

Second that post thanks for all the posts over 2014 I love them and you have done a great job

Last edited:
Its going to cold in Finland in February! Plenty of coats and scarves for Edward and Sophie then.

Lovely post Anna, Sophie looked lovely as usual. Bit disappointing the children were not there but hope we see them on Saturday at Ascot.

Sophie has always looked soo good! She has a fab skin! Frankly I would never say she is almost 50...

Sophie does have lovely skin and I like that she doesn't try to hide her freckles. She has looked after her skin which helps her look good for her age.

Sophie does have lovely skin and I like that she doesn't try to hide her freckles. She has looked after her skin which helps her look good for her age.
You're right Molly. She's never covered them with excessive make-up. She does have very good skin.

Lady Louise is a beautiful girl and her brother sure is a handsome little guy!! So nice to see them and Louise sure resembles her aunt Anne at that age..

Louise looks so much like her dad - the face shape, the nose, the lips, the ears, the gap in her teeth. Genetics are such amazing things as she doesn't look anything like her mum yet she got 50% of her genetic make up! She is at that awkward pre teen stage but I reckon when she discovers her own sense of style for both clothes and hair, she will be quite pretty

James is a cute little guy and I hope he continues to take after Sophie as the Windsor men don't fair as all as the women!

Last edited:
Interesting to see Sophie's numbers over the last 15 years. You can see the increase in numbers when James starts school in 2012 (and being the Jubilee year).

Also love seeing your updated photos of her jewelry on Facebook. Those blue and pink earrings which look like a gift from Edward after their children's births are lovely. It's up there with the cuteness of the necklace she has of E and S intertwined and the necklace of J and L.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom