Earl and Countess of Wessex and Family Current Events 8: January 2014-March 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the addition of the scarf, very good look. Also is she wearing her engagement ring again? The diamond ring looked different in the photo. Hard to tell really but if it is her engagement ring I'm bummed as I had planned on stealing it!

Sophie Wessex was at London College of Fashion to try her hand at working a sewing machine this afternoon - for the second time in seven days.
Last week saw the Countess put the finishing touches to a charity quilt during a reception for a group of Girl Guides at Buckingham Palace.
And the royal put her new found skills to good use as she tried out various techniques on an industrial machine during a sewing session.

Sophie, Countess of Wessex gets stitching at London College of Fashion | Daily Mail Online

Always impressed when an article is written about Sophie.

She looks amazing I love the outfit though black the blouse is a festive addition love it.

I wonder why Sophie didn't attend the award ceremony. Possibly illness or one of the children was ill. These things happen.

Hope it isn't anything serious because it is unusual that she is not there.

The journalist from DM who wrote this trash doesn't know what perspective is or is dishonest person - which is very likely, coming from DM.

The gun is nowhere near Viscount Severn, it just looks that way due to the perspective.

We can't really compare him attending major public events with him watching his father shooting in a privaty property.

Personally, I see nothing wrong with shooting.

Yep, this denigrating article has come out following the censored pics of Charles shooting at Sandrigham... So let's have it at Edward... Doubled standard right?

Personally, I see nothing wrong with shooting.

Nor do I but, still, I'd prefer to see a little boy staying behind a person who's shooting a gun. I have no doubt the perspective of the photo is deceptive but surely it's worth being super-cautious when there are shots being fired?

Nor do I but, still, I'd prefer to see a little boy staying behind a person who's shooting a gun. I have no doubt the perspective of the photo is deceptive but surely it's worth being super-cautious when there are shots being fired?

I agree. It would've indeed been a little better if perhaps James was standing behind Edward. Even though James looked like he was wearing protective clothing, guns can still be dangerous so as you had said, it's worth being extra cautious, especially when there are little children around like James. Let's not forget that he's only six, which is still quite young.

I do have a problem with shooting (but then again, I haven't grown up in an environment where hunting and shooting is the norm) as it's technically killing animals just for the 'fun' of it all, though on the other hand, it is a royal and aristocratic tradition. As well as the BRF, the Danish Royal Family have also just held their annual hunting party, and I read that CP Pavlos and CPs Marie-Chantal of Greece's older sons have started hunting as well. (Granted, not shooting, but a similar thing.)

:previous: it isnt shooting just for 'fun'. they eat what they shoot. This will probably be pheasants. Christmas food and presents for friends and family.

Eating wild game is much more environmentally friendly than eating farm animals/fish. The latter is very damaging.
I'm a longtime vegetarian, but I can respect that the royals make pheasants/deer/wild boar a large part of their diet.

Yesterday, December 4, the Earl of Wessex attended a christmas concert in aid of Oxford Children's Hospital at Dorchester Abbey.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** facetoface **

HRH The Countess of Wessex: HRH visted The Countess of Wessex's String Orchestra

What beautiful, beautiful pictures of the COuntess; she looks absolutely stunning. The softer hair frames her face beautifully and the coat suits the blue of her eyes extremely well.

Agree she looks great like her hair a little softer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom