Earl and Countess of Wessex and Family Current Events 8: January 2014-March 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So nice to see Lady Louise and James there. The photo of Peter affectionately rubbing James head is lovely and the one of Louise standing behind James with her arm around him is cute. I feel she is probably very protective of him!

And that's our Countess!! Awesome pictures of Sophie taking things in her usual roll w/the punches style. Glad the Aussie girls received their Gold Medals from Sophie. I watched the end and Shootout of that game yesterday and they deserved a Royal giving them their Medals after that Classic. :)

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

They are at the closing ceremony and they both just got a mention.

They are at the closing ceremony and they both just got a mention.

And Edward just closed the Games. :(

Good Luck Gold Coast, Australia!! You've got one heck of a tough act to follow, as Glasgow did one heck of an outstanding job!!

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Lovely post Anna, Sophie was lovely! Thrilled to see your site for HRH Duchess of Cambridge!
Can you put the link to that in your signature please? Kate is one of my favorite royals...
I just noticed that, yes I can :)

James in a matching suit and tie to his Daddy is the cutest thing.

Great photos thanks Anna Sophie looks amazing.

Thank for sharing, Anna. Lovely pictures. James looks so smart in his suit :D, and Louise is looking like a very stylish young lady.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom