Earl and Countess of Wessex and Family Current Events 8: January 2014-March 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe she had operation as it was reported, but I also read, you'll never know if the sight will be improved for good. Could be like in her case, it's back as it was.... She is such a darling girl.
Post is ready with pics from my agency at last, hope you'll enjoy!
HRH Countess of Wessex: Day 4 of XX Commonwealth Games with Earl & Countess of Wessex & kids!

Wonderful photos Anna! You didn't put any video links in there did you? Reason I ask is the link kept opening and shutting on me, and I don't want to mistakenly click on one!

I love this family! They are so cute and James is a monkey. Louise's looks more and more grown up by the day, it's scary! Don't grow up, Louise! Stay young forever!

Great pictures! Louise is indeed growing up, and looking more and more like young lady. I did notice that her left eye was a little out of focus, but that's nothing to be concerned with. Everyone reacts to medical procedures differently, and maybe due to the severity of her condition, more than one operation may be needed. I had surgery when I was younger to correct my nystagmus (involuntary eye movements), and it didn't help one bit. My eyes still move on their own free will. Honestly, Louise is lovely, and no eye condition could take that away.

But if Louise stays young we'll be denied all the gowns and occasional jewels she might grace us with...all we got now is the York fashion styling's and Dutchess of skinny pant's and I *heart* wedge heels ;)

But if Louise stays young we'll be denied all the gowns and occasional jewels she might grace us with...all we got now is the York fashion styling's and Dutchess of skinny pant's and I *heart* wedge heels ;)
Ah Amaryllus, but what if she turns out to be another Zara (which would be fine with me) or Anne? Let her be what she will be...

Zara is beautiful,fun and can wear the heck out of clothes when she want's and Anne is very strong and no nonsense. Louise has so many worthy female role models to look up too.

Oh, Anna, these are just a delight :D. I love seeing the Wessexes together, and with the other members of the Royal Family. Great picture of Edward, Catherine, Will and Harry. They certainly were enjoying each other's company. I hope we'll see some photos of Louise and the Cambridges. They certainly had fun at the Olympics (the picture of Louise, wearing Wills' hat backwards comes to mind :D).

What a nice family.I like that they stay relaxed inspite of the presence of the paparazzis.
Lady Louise looks more and more beautiful and I like her more modern style of dressing.I just wish someone will teach her to put her hand in front of her mouth when she yamns:lol:
Sophie's fashion style is just lovely:appropriate,stylish,and so various(not boring).
She looks perfect with both casual and formal cloths.She knows how to dress and acts appropriatly.
I love her neat hairstyle;)

Sophie has looked just perfect through out the CG thanks Anna she has really hit the right note with all her outfits and I love the holiday photos Anna the lastest are great

Always heartwarming to see her with her beautiful children, considering what she had to go through to get them !!!

Always heartwarming to see her with her beautiful children, considering what she had to go through to get them !!!

That it is. :)

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I see that little Isla has been renamed into Lola. :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom