Earl and Countess of Wessex and Family Current Events 8: January 2014-March 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PA Images have some more images from today's tea party.

Great.

Sophie seems to do well representing the BRF in these low visibility engagements, quite like Princess Anne and the Gloucesters.

Louise looked like she loved that little moment. I am always astounded at how much like Edward she looks and it's nice to see she decided to grow her fringe out. She is also really tall!

Agree - she really is her father in looks - and she is growing! Those dimples are so cute. :flowers:

Agree - she really is her father in looks - and she is growing! Those dimples are so cute. :flowers:

The dimples must be the only thing she inherited from Sophie! James also has those cute little dimples too.

Those are some bright trousers HRH is wearing, but I like them.
Can't decide who is having more fun at this party- Sophie or the girls, especially lady Louise.:lol::D

Louise looked like she thoroughly enjoyed her "public engagement" and was a natural, haha.

Sophie is so thrilled with everything she is involved with and these engagements are no different .. she's amazing IMO

Loved Edward's choice of tie on the first day and he always looks much better when he wears a hat! Thanks for the photos iceflower.

Loved Edward's choice of tie on the first day and he always looks much better when he wears a hat! Thanks for the photos iceflower.

For sure. :flowers: What struck me was how slim and fit he is still.

Loved this embedded video - some wonderful photos, like the one of Edward holding one of his children as an infant. This is one couple who are fond of holding hands - like Frederick and Mary of Denmark. :flowers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdYGaXx06uY

RexFeatures has images from today. I really wish I had a RexFeatures account.

She certainly picked the right day to go on. Eugenie Bouchard becomes the first Canadian to reach the Quarters at Wimbledon in the Open era and Andy Murray moves on as well. Knowing the deep connection and hard work The Wessexes have and done over here, it just seems *right* one of them were there today to see Genie make Cdn Tennis History, add in Andy's win and...A very good day at Wimbledon!! :D

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Sophie rocked her new glasses - they looked awesome!

Loved her Wimbleton look and yes I agree the heavier frames really suit her and lot nicer than her old frames IMO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom