The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2014, 01:56 PM
Heir Apparent

Meant to say I loved the Countess with Rosie the guinea pig too.

Old 05-06-2014, 01:57 PM
Heir Apparent

Royal Visit to Ufton Court

Old 05-06-2014, 02:05 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly2101 View Post
Great photos Molly!
Especially of the Countess speaking to the lad in the wheelchair, and eating pizza with the kids.
They sure looked like they were having fun, whatever they were doing in the garden.
Looks like a fun place to visit- have to put it on my list if I ever get to go back to the UK.
Old 05-06-2014, 05:07 PM
Courtier

I have updated my post with every possible link to pics, articles, video I was able to find.
Old 05-07-2014, 12:17 PM
Heir Apparent

Lovely picture so far Anna- especially from Aspire living.
Old 05-07-2014, 02:21 PM
Heir Apparent

Great video, loved the awkward moment when the guy said women loved the idea of a having a fire fighter in every room, and I loved it when Sophie called Edward "Darling." <3
Old 05-08-2014, 03:20 AM
Heir Presumptive

Thank you very very much for the links and video
These two are so in love amazing couple
Old 05-08-2014, 07:08 AM
Heir Apparent

I loved that video, mainly the "darling" bit (of course!). Ed had obviously been talking to the olive selling man before Sophie and she got to him and he said to her, "These are the ones that made you drunk." She cracked up and turned to Ed and says, "Thanks darling!" The olives are soaked in alcohol and Sophie had bought them for Ed recently and clearly got a bit merry! These two crack me up.

Ed and Soph + Ed and Soph 2

I wanted that bit to be on the video as Sophie cracks up again.
Old 05-08-2014, 12:19 PM
Majesty

It's always a delight to see Edward and Sophie doing an engagement together, and I don't think I need to say anything about Sophie and children .

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 05-08-2014, 01:32 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly2101 View Post
I loved that video, mainly the "darling" bit (of course!). Ed had obviously been talking to the olive selling man before Sophie and she got to him and he said to her, "These are the ones that made you drunk." She cracked up and turned to Ed and says, "Thanks darling!" The olives are soaked in alcohol and Sophie had bought them for Ed recently and clearly got a bit merry! These two crack me up.

Ed and Soph + Ed and Soph 2

I wanted that bit to be on the video as Sophie cracks up again.
@ Molly-. I love those photos.
Where were they taken?

@ Anna - I love the pics from BFTF- article especially with Daniel and Emma, Lauren and Rachel.I have to wonder what caused little Suskia - think that was her name to laugh so hard with The Countess.
The photos on the BFTF website made me tear up. The photos of the Countess laughing and talking with the children were priceless, and I loved on the way out a little girl had something special to say to Sophie, and she leaned in close ,and paid attention. I can see the Earl and Countess both working in a place like that if they were not Royal. I think it would be awesome if the Countess took Louise and James there, or had the group to Bagshot Park. Same with William and Catherine going there perhaps with George,or at KP. Robert Hardy there would've been heaven.
Love the Countess with Joggy Bear too.
Old 05-08-2014, 04:19 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseroyal View Post
@ Molly-. I love those photos.
Where were they taken?
From this link https://www.flickr.com/photos/dorsetfire/ I posted above, literally more than 100 pics from that event.

DM Sophie, Countess of Wessex is chic in camouflage as she visits the 5th Rifles | Mail Online

Sophie, Countess of Wessex, Visits Fifth Battalion Thumbnails - Pictures - Zimbio

I have my post ready but still waiting for the pics, then I will publish it.
Old 05-08-2014, 04:40 PM
Heir Apparent

What event was it though?
Old 05-08-2014, 04:45 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseroyal View Post
What event was it though?
HRH Countess of Wessex: Earl & Countess of Wessex visit Dorset
Just scroll down.

New post from today:
HRH Countess of Wessex: Sophie visits 5th Rifles before deployment to Afghanistan
Old 05-08-2014, 08:45 PM
Heir Apparent

I love the eagle eye in this one: https://o.twimg.com/1/proxy.jpg?t=FQ...HIMFmZPomyO5NA

Mark Cuthbert does a great job, you know?
Old 05-09-2014, 09:06 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmirerUS View Post
I love the eagle eye in this one: https://o.twimg.com/1/proxy.jpg?t=FQ...HIMFmZPomyO5NA

Mark Cuthbert does a great job, you know?
I know, but he sells via getty, so I cannot afford his pics.
Old 05-09-2014, 01:59 PM
Heir Apparent

Sophie and Edward have done a great job and thanks for all the links etc .. have loved watching these two in action as it were and Sophie looks great in uniform in the last posts I am very envious.
Old 05-12-2014, 02:50 PM
Courtier

HRH Countess of Wessex: Earl & Countess of Wessex visit Bristol & Somerset
Old 05-12-2014, 03:01 PM
Heir Apparent

Thanks for the post Anna. What a beautiful day it was in Bath. The Roman Baths are beautiful. When I was visiting they were doing the construction work on the floating bridge, so nice to see it open now. Bath is a gorgeous city with beautiful architecture.

I have just realised we wont see Edward and Sophie at the Chelsea Flower Show or the Windsor Horse Show. I was hoping to see Louise and James again!