Earl and Countess of Wessex and Family Current Events 7: January-December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her hair looks nice....from a distance! It looks like it has been professionally put together. I hate those swede LK Bennett shoes. So many pairs of lovely shoes and she chose to wear those.... I can't wait to see her Christmas ensemble!

pic.twitter.com/ZxFY5m1dsU The scene outside BP today. I guess the fans thought they would catch a glimpse of the Doctor's arriving.

Last edited:
I am sure GettyImages will have some images and Rebecca English from the Daily Mail said BP will have images.

The RexFeatures images are lovely, Sophie looks liked she loved it all.

You are right Molly, PA has updated their gallery, and I hope for getty as well.

Last edited:
Reuters have a video, as always. I love Sophie pretending to be scared of the dalek and when she "bows" to the Doctor's!

Reuters

Last edited:
Video:
Countess of Wessex Hosts Dr Who 50th Anniversary Reception at Buckingham Palace-
Home - ITNSource News

Very nice reception. In the beginning of the video, you can see a great view of the main entrance into Buckingham Palace.

Lovely. Sophie has a smile that lights up a room, and knows how to listen with her heart. My favorite photo is the fourth one down in the first link. Sophie is giving her full attention, and the young woman is loving and soaking up every second of her special time with a Countess.

I just love Sophie. She is such a wonderful woman. Such a lovely smile and so kind. She has a wsy about her that seems so gentle and has managed to be gossip free. I remember back in the day how lovely she looked during her wedding and how she sort of reminded me of Diana in her own way. I thought that Edward was so lucky to have found such a lovely lady.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using The Royals Community mobile app

Sophie is top of my list Dman. :D That is a lovely article but it does just say stuff we already knew. Nice that her former partner commented, though I wonder when that was from. The comments from the readers do make me laugh...some people, eh!

Ohh Bagshot, the small bit of it we can see, looks lovely and so antique. I love the dark wooden feel to that room.

Sophie's dress is unusual but lovely colours.

Royal Central ‏@RoyalCentral 1h
Looks like the Earl and Countess of Wessex are replacing their entire team! They’re now advertising for an Assistant Private Secretary..

Royal Central ‏@RoyalCentral 1h
… A few weeks ago, Edward and Sophie were looking for a new Private Secretary after John Smedley decided to leave after 10+ years

I guess people need to move on. John has been present for a long time. Who is there assistant private secretary? One of their staff got honours from the Queen this year and I think it may have been the assistant.

You do be their PR staff member. :D

Thanks for all the links - I liked Sophie's hair. She looked very smart.

So apparently Sophie is going to the Ski Championships next February in Meribel, France. Normally Edward goes as he is Patron but he is not listed as going...

4th February 2014
CW.jpg

The Countess of Wessex

- 7th Patron, Combined Winter Sports Association, will attend the Ski Championships in Meribel, France

Ps. Love Sophie's new photo for the Royal website court circular ^^^.

Last edited:
Sophie looked stunning at the Fashion School I loved the length of her skirt and the hair was especially gorg ... thanks for all the pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom