Earl and Countess of Wessex and Family Current Events 7: January-December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, the article in the DailyMail made me laugh a lot.

The few images we have of Sophie are lovely, and she looks really beautiful in her black suit. I love the length of the skirt. Edward looks good too as he was being installed, and his speech was really nice too.

Cepe, thank you very much. :) I did not think to check GettyImages as I didn't think it would have been photographed by one of their photographers. I am pleasantly surprised.

I do love that poppy bag! I feel that will make an appearance at the Festival of Remembrance in the Royal Albert Hall this year. Thanks for your efforts to find images, Anna. I love the images from Bath, especially Sophie's attempt at basketball.

I got that bag at ebay, and LOVE it! It's a cutie.
I wish there were more pics from today, I love how she looks.

I got that bag at ebay, and LOVE it! It's a cutie.
I wish there were more pics from today, I love how she looks.

Sophie did look lovely but I do find it odd when she wears black tights. She looks as though she was in mourning today and yesterday with all the black ensembles.

Thanks for the links to the gala images. What dress does Sophie have on?

Awww man they are such cute photos. That little boy is desperate to reach her! CUTE!

She's great pity all her engagements were overshadowed this week I loved both the black dresses the shorter looked Emilia Wickstead to me

Priceless! Love. If that little boy is so thrilled to meet Sophie, and I can see why, I can only imagine what he would think of several other members of the royal family, and several others that I know of..He would go bananas. I think he did already.

Last edited:
I love Louise's hair too. She looks so sweet with the curls. The stories about the salutes are amusing. I have a feeling to Louise, and James the salute is a part of the procedure when visiting Granny, but still amusing to read the point of view from the guards who have to give it.

We have those big blocks in my classroom, and my kids love them. They can play with them for hours, if allowed.

hi people, I can't see the photo! someone can posted again? thanks!!!

She looks o.k. Nothing great. She is such a lovely woman and now that she is older she should be wearing things that flatter her. I sure wish she would bring it on.

Thanks to MagMil I think I have found my new favourite photo:

Edward and Sophie

Where did you find this?
Molly, I wrote to DofE in Canada, asking to share better pic of royal couple, and they updated that post I posted before.
50th Anniversary Gala

Are these from the Remembrance Day Festival? Sophie looks very elegant in that black dress.

Sophie, lady in black pics are from ASAO conference in Newbury, but the PA pic was from Festival of Remembrance. Here's bigger pic at Zimbio.

Countess of Wessex Photos - Zimbio

She looks o.k. Nothing great. She is such a lovely woman and now that she is older she should be wearing things that flatter her. I sure wish she would bring it on.
And she does it all the time. When I look at her, I see a very classy lady with perfect taste.

hi people, I can't see the photo! someone can posted again? thanks!!!
Which photo? Of countess playing Jenga or from Hawk Conservatory? They are all posted earlier. There wasn't a pic from salute, only tweets.

Which photo? Of countess playing Jenga or from Hawk Conservatory? They are all posted earlier. There wasn't a pic from salute, only tweets.

the photo of louise and james in twitter:flowers:

the photo of louise and james in twitter:flowers:

I think this was the photo. It's from the same link which was originally posted by Anna, but I hope you can see it now. Sometimes I'm not able to view a link for the first time but for the second time I can. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom