Earl and Countess of Wessex and Family Current Events 7: January-December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very beautiful pictures and Sophie is always amazing. Looks like she had a great time.

Lovely images, especially the photos of Sophie with the butterflies. :D

What lovely photos! I love the look of absolute pleasure on Sophie's face when she was looking at the butterflies. And of course the photo with the group of children is delightful too.

If you have never been to an enclosed butterfly garden - please go soon! The same for hummingbird enclosures. Take your children, family children, children of friends. It is a delight!

i love the white dress and her whole appearance at the show she is stunning....

Love her look with the Queen tahnks for those extra photos at Hampton Court Anna

Last edited:
Cruise with Her Majesty- Lovely!
Visit to special school- Once again, the pictures of Sophie with the students( little one in wheelchair ) has me in tears. I agree she is one of the best ambassadors for kids with special needs.
Horse rescue- Anybody seen Siegfried or Robert Hardy ( All Creatures Great and Small?):lol:;)

Cruise with Her Majesty- Lovely!
Visit to special school- Once again, the pictures of Sophie with the students( little one in wheelchair ) has me in tears. I agree she is one of the best ambassadors for kids with special needs.
Horse rescue- Anybody seen Siegfried or Robert Hardy ( All Creatures Great and Small?):lol:;)

The picture of Sophie with the little girl in the wheelchair reminded me of my first year working with kids with severe and multiple exceptionalities. There was a little girl in my class that looked just like that. She had the same smile, and did the same thing with her hands when she was either excited or nervous. Brought back some great memories. Of course I agree about the pictures from the horse rescue. When will Sophie and Mr. Hardy team up and do a joint engagement already :D? They would make one heck of a team.

Lovely images from Getty, but why have they started calling her Sophie Rhys Jones?

Sophie+ lamb+ puppy= precious.

Sophie had a little lamb, a little lamb,
It's fleece as white as snow.
And everywhere that Sophie went, the lamb was sure to go.
It followed her to the castle, one day, to the castle one day,
And the maid threw him out threw him out,
It was against the rule.
Sophie had a little lamb....

Last edited:
Sophie+ lamb+ puppy= precious.

Sophie had a little lamb, a little lamb,
It's fleece as white as snow.
And everywhere that Sophie went, the lamb was sure to go.
It followed her to the castle, one day, to the castle one day,
And the maid threw him out threw him out,
It was against the rule.
Sophie had a little lamb....

You should write a children's book about this. I know that when I read the book about Mary and her little lamb to my preschoolers, they were head over heels in love. The book inspired them to make up similar stories about pet dragons, dinosaurs, and various Disney characters.

On another note, I'm always thrilled to see how much time Sophie spends with people/children with special needs. I have a feeling it's something she genuinely enjoys doing, and as pictures and videos show, she's wonderful at it.

You should write a children's book about this. I know that when I read the book about Mary and her little lamb to my preschoolers, they were head over heels in love. The book inspired them to make up similar stories about pet dragons, dinosaurs, and various Disney characters.

On another note, I'm always thrilled to see how much time Sophie spends with people/children with special needs. I have a feeling it's something she genuinely enjoys doing, and as pictures and videos show, she's wonderful at it.

Same here in regards to Sophie and people with special needs. Add the animals in this instance, and RH/S would have been in heaven. Thanks for the compliment.

Lovely images from Getty, but why have they started calling her Sophie Rhys Jones?

The Photographer Mark Cuthbert always calls Sophie by her maiden name, it's quite annoying.

Thanks for the links to all the images. I haven't had the internet for a few days so missed out on them! Love the photo of Sophie with the lamb and little boy. Adorable.

I hope we see some photos of the Wessex's in Balmoral attending church.

Royal Central ‏@RoyalCentral 1h
Sophie, Countess of Wessex will be representing Her Majesty when she goes to watch new officers passing out at Sandhurst on Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom