Earl and Countess of Wessex and Family Current Events 7: January-December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy 14th Wedding Anniversary to TRH The Earl & Countess of Wessex.

IS this pic with Edward current one?
Ok, I found it, it's from May 2012, Ascot.

:previous:
This picture is from last year from celebration of Diamond Jubilee Army Parade:)

It's always a pleasure to see pictures of Sophie interacting with kids. She always appears to be so engaged, and attentive, that the children must feel like a million bucks when talking to her.

somebody see the sophie's photo with a lot of babies????? she look soooo adorable. I think if she have more eay pregnanys he wanted more kids

You should check link in Bulgaria visit, last one I posted. 300 pics of Countess with children.

somebody see the sophie's photo with a lot of babies????? she look soooo adorable. I think if she have more eay pregnanys he wanted more kids

I think she would have had more children had she started having children younger. As it goes, after 40 most women don't have children as it is much more difficult to conceive.

Those photos, Anna, were so lovely. :D

Lovely photos of her at Wimbleton thanks for all the info Anna

What a lovely surprise to see Sophie! She never attends Wimbledon, but they did ask her yo take over Katherine Kent's patronage as Sophie plays Real Tennis with Edward. Apparently Sophie declined.

What a lovely surprise to see Sophie! She never attends Wimbledon, but they did ask her yo take over Katherine Kent's patronage as Sophie plays Real Tennis with Edward. Apparently Sophie declined.

What patronage of Katherine Kents are you referring to? The Duchess of Kent has never had an official function at Wimbledon that I know of. She used to hand out the ladies trophies as the wife of HRH The Duke of Kent who remains President of the All England Lawn Tennis Club, but that was not an official patronage of hers so no one could take over something that did not exist. The Queen is the Patron of the club.

Last edited:
Perhaps I was wrong in choosing the word "patronage", but Wimbledon did want Sophie to take part in the presenting of trophies and play a part in Wimbledon.

Wimbledon want Countess of Wessex - from 2010. There have also been recent articles discussing it as they now obviously want Catherine to be a part in it, and they have mentioned that Sophie declined to participate in anything related to it.

I wonder why she declined? Anyway, it was a lovely surprise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom