Earl and Countess of Wessex and Family Current Events 7: January-December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
She really is becoming quite pretty - her eyes are so blue. She is looking more and more like her Grandmother and her dad, but also a curly haired version of a young Zara.

I agree Molly, her coat and look reminded me very much of Zara.
She is blossoming into lovely Lady. Well, she has amazing genes from her mother :)
As for James, he reminds me very much of young Edward, who as a child was quite a joker. Well, he still is :flowers:

I agree Molly, her coat and look reminded me very much of Zara.
She is blossoming into lovely Lady. Well, she has amazing genes from her mother :)
As for James, he reminds me very much of young Edward, who as a child was quite a joker. Well, he still is :flowers:

I see a lot of Sophie's side in James. He bears a resemblance to his cousins Oliver and Harry Rhys-Jones. I also think he looks a bit like Sophie at times - they have a few similar facial expressions.

Louise is definitely becoming a young lady! :D

Louise is a beautiful little girl and there's something about her that seems so timeless, despite the more fashionable clothing. She looks very much like QEII as a child.
James is also very attractive and cute in the one picture I can see of him, but I think he looks more like Sophie.

^^^
I think if she would have had an operation, it would have been given to the public knowledge?
I know that wearing special glasses for longer period of time can correct sight and squint, so perhaps this worked?

I think this would be more likely; I agree if Louise had had an operation, then there would be reports about it. I think her vision defiantly looks like it's improved, and as others have said she's a very pretty young lady. She reminds me a lot of Queen Mary and Princess Anne as a child.

I am happy for her that the eye Treatment (whatever it was, an Operation or Special glasses) finally showed some great results. She is looking lovely.
BYe Bine

I think this would be more likely; I agree if Louise had had an operation, then there would be reports about it. I think her vision defiantly looks like it's improved, and as others have said she's a very pretty young lady. She reminds me a lot of Queen Mary and Princess Anne as a child.

I look at her curley hair and think how soon she will be running to Cousin Kate for advice on how to keep it in check. Unless curls come back in fashion, that is. ;)

What a wonderful family and what a beauty Louise is !!! I can't forget the horrible problems that presided in her birth.... Not enough pix of James !!!!

hi people, the wesses's christmas card this year was published?

hi people, the wesses's christmas card this year was published?

I don't think we know yet, but somehow I doubt it will be as it wasn't published last year. :flowers: It's a shame as I would love to see their Christmas card!

We rarely see their Christmas cards. Only a few over the years have ever been seen. I would like to see a group photo of the family on a card but doubt we will see any.

oh, so sad, I really want a official wessex's family photo! thanks for your answers

I would love an official photo of the Wessex's. Anne, Charles and Andrew all had lovely family photos of their young children. Fingers crossed for Edward's 50th birthday in March or their 15th wedding anniversary in June.

Am I entitled to say I don't find Luoise attractive? I think she's very nice, smart but not beautiful. Maybe for her (now less evident) eye's defect. Sorry, I dont' want to be mean, but just expressing my opinion about "good-looking". I think she's adorable though, as all other children.

Of course you are entitled to your own opinion. Louise was an adorable toddler with angelic blonde curls and is a cute little girl. We shall see how she turns out, but I am sure she will look lovely. Her mother is a beautiful woman and although Louise has not inherited any of her mother's features, she will no doubt be a lovely young woman. I think James has the chance to be an attractive adult as well. He doesn't look like his father so hopefully he will keep his looks!

I think Louise is a pretty girl, but I don't think her haircut flatters her face at all. I think when she grows out her bangs, the natural prettiness of her features will be more apparent.

I think attractive is the wrong word to use for such young child.

Sophie is totally gorgeous in the white and her little one is so sweet IMO

IMO Louise looks the most like QEII out of all her children and grandchildren.

Yes, I agree...right from when Lady Louise was tiny. I really like the coat she's been wearing. Very stylish.:flowers:

Sounds like the DM got someone to spill the beans about what was in the service today.

And it seems a police officer phrased their reply very badly. Still, even a polite excuse (She's 87 and due a break from standing so much) would set tongues wagging about her health.

And Louise's coat will soon have 3/4 length sleeves. I wonder if they will retire the white tights and Mary Janes with the coat? :lol:

Sounds like the DM got someone to spill the beans about what was in the service today.

And it seems a police officer phrased their reply very badly. Still, even a polite excuse (She's 87 and due a break from standing so much) would set tongues wagging about her health.

And Louise's coat will soon have 3/4 length sleeves. I wonder if they will retire the white tights and Mary Janes with the coat? :lol:
DM re-designed their story several times, now it includes a boy who was left dissapointed. They are ridiculous.

As for Louise, maybe she just loves that coat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom