Earl and Countess of Wessex and Family Current Events 7: January-December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
3 events and NO pics, Sainsbury's Conference, Windsor dinner for DofE Award and Seeing is believing Carol Concert. It's just rubbish.
That's the only thing I was able to find.
Countess of Wessex and friends at St Paul's - YouTube

Btw Molly, I know you were wondering about designer for Sophie's blue coat she had since 2011. It's by Wickstead.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=373647272724144&set=a.522706977818172.1073741829.132426196846254&type=3&src=https%3A%2F%2Fscontent-a-ams.xx.fbcdn.net%2Fhphotos-frc1%2F304475_373647272724144_762401614_n.jpg&size=591%2C756

Last edited:
How cute of Hello! magazine to put a little collection of James photos. The magazine are loving the Wessex's recently.

How cute of Hello! magazine to put a little collection of James photos. The magazine are loving the Wessex's recently.
Also the Wessexs have been more relaxed with sharing the kids since Louise was a bridesmaid in 2011.

^^^ that is true. Thank god they let Louise be a bridesmaid she is now a part of history and we will see her interviewed at the Cambridge 40th wedding anniversary and Louise will show her dress and her name sewn into the lining :)

What a wonderful set of photographs, I really admire how they have kept the children out of the limelight during their formative years and have tried to give them as normal a childhood as one can given a grandchild of the monarch.

Both Edward and Sophie always look so natural and relaxed with their children.

Thank god they let Louise be a bridesmaid she is now a part of history and we will see her interviewed at the Cambridge 40th wedding anniversary and Louise will show her dress and her name sewn into the lining :)

great idea, Molly2101, but can you make your dream 20 years instead of 40; i may not be here :)

I love Louise's coat and her dress and tights are lovely. She is looking more and more like Edward as she gets older and in some of the close up photos her squint isn't that obvious. Maybe it has been sorted out. She also looks a lot like a young Zara but with curly hair.

Lady Louise begins to look pleasingly modish, rather than childlike... the coat is not unlike something Beatrice might wear.

Bravo !

The family looked so cute! Lady Louise's focus seem to be improved in these photos, at least to me.

No James. I wonder if he is just not a horse guy?

belgapicture descriptions say both of their children went, so maybe there are just no pictures of James

Louise looks very lovely. The coat is very elegant, and I love the curls. She looks like a young lady. Her focus may look better, because of how she positions her head; it's called eccentric viewing. She could also be wearing contact lenses, which help focus, because they put pressure on the eye, and he eye moves a lot less. I wore contacts when I was younger, and my nystagmus was less severe. Of course they made my head hurt, so I went back to glasses.

Lady Louise begins to look pleasingly modish, rather than childlike... the coat is not unlike something Beatrice might wear.

Bravo !
It's a good look for her. She's a tall girl and some of her earlier outfits were starting to look "off" on her.

The photo of James doesnt work. It is odd how he wasn't in the parade ring with them. J Bope he goes to church this year, I really do.

I didnt see that to begin with. He is so cute! Shame he is only in one photo, maybe he's camera shy!

Lovely photos of The Wessexes at The Ascot Christmas Meeting. I really like Louise's coat, it looks cosy. She has very pretty hair too. It's good to see James there, but it's a pity that there's only one photo of him.

Last edited:
Louise looks very lovely. The coat is very elegant, and I love the curls. She looks like a young lady. Her focus may look better, because of how she positions her head; it's called eccentric viewing. She could also be wearing contact lenses, which help focus, because they put pressure on the eye, and he eye moves a lot less. I wore contacts when I was younger, and my nystagmus was less severe. Of course they made my head hurt, so I went back to glasses.

Indeed her eyes are now straightened. Do members know if this is due to an operation?:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom