Earl and Countess of Wessex and Family Current Events 6: July 2011-January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonk

Administrator
City
Somewhere in
Country
United States
UKCountessofWessexArms.jpg

Coat of Arms of HRH The Countess of Wessex

Welcome to the Earl and Countess of Wessex, Lady Louise and Viscount Severn current events thread
part 13

commencing July 2011

part 12, covering the period October 2009 to June 2011 can be found here http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...er-2009-june-2011-a-25128-34.html#post1279327 .

Last edited:
Wonderful pic and article Ice! I love seeing the Countess with kids. She has such a knack with them, and you can tell that she is a warm maternal person.

Wonderful pic and article Ice! I love seeing the Countess with kids. She has such a knack with them, and you can tell that she is a warm maternal person.

Here here :flowers:! I'm in total agreement.

Why is this woman so pretty? Thanks for the links everybody. Sophie looks lovely, and I love seeing her with children and those with learning difficulties. She is wonderful with them.

An article about Sophie in Daily Mail today, which they compliment Sophie. It's actually quite a nice article, considering it's from the Daily Mail. I look forward to the day we can call Sophie the Duchess of Edinburgh.

The only way is Wessex: How stylish Sophie has transformed into a real jewel in the crown.

I have found another video of the same event as mentioned in MagMil's post. It shows a man showing Sophie images, some of which are Louise at the Trooping the Colour (I THINK, that is what it looks like). It's very cute, particularly when Sophie says Louise was doing "a lot of waving that day." They also talk about James as well. Very sweet man talking to her. Sophie is just so lovely.

Here

Last edited:
Thanks Molly :flowers:
Beautiful video and article from Daily /that surprised me ,unlike previous this is really great article /

The Mail - complimenting the royals ??? Can this be true?

I know, I was shocked myself. It was really quite a nice article about Sophie, especially the end when they said she had an enduring marriage and would be at Edward's side as he becomes the Duke of Edinburgh. No doubt the next article about her will not be as complimentary.

The Earl and Countess of Wessex are on their Summer holidays this week, in Portugal.

Images.

Images from 15.7.11, as the website states. I am unable to get bigger images, sorry. The images of Edward holding James are adorable.

Thank you for the link Molly.

Is it just me, or did James' hair get a little lighter? He looked almost blonde to me in some of those shots. Sophie looks very summer-y in her white dress (or maybe a swim suit cover-up). Glad they're relaxing and getting some sun. Wonder if they'll make it down to Balmoral for a little bit, to spend time with the rest of the family.

Thank you very much,Molly
The pictures is wonderful, too bad that we can't see in bigger size :)
They are very relax and indeed photos of Edward holding James and that with Sophie and James sitting on the beach I think is adorable ;)

I managed to track down bigger images here and here.

Very cute. :D I love James' sun hat!

Last edited:
Thanks Molly again :flowers: , great searching skills ;)
Lovely pictures :rose:

Yes lovely photos indeed. This couple really seem to be trying hard and are good ambassadors for the royal family despite their failed business ventures. I just wish Sophie would pay more attention to her hair. It just never looks brushed or properly done. Come on Sophie you can look so lovely...

Last edited:
I managed to track down bigger images here and here.

Very cute. :D I love James' sun hat!

you're a hero for finding them!:flowers::flowers: thank you!
also, i think they look exactly perfect for that occasion, also hairstyles etc., who seriously cares about such things on summer holidays?:)

also, i think they look exactly perfect for that occasion, also hairstyles etc., who seriously cares about such things on summer holidays?:)

I agree. We also have to take into account that they're not just on a beach, but on a beach with two young children. In that case, it's best to be as comfortable as possible, and hair in the face would not be a good idea when you're dealing with sand and water and heat. She looks just right for the occasion.

No problemo!

I agree; I think they look perfect for holidays. Who on Earth pays that much attention to themselves when they're on holiday and on the beach with their children. They seem to be enjoying themselves, which is the main thing.

I am starting to see the resemblance of Prince Charles as a child and young James from these images. Perhaps it's the brown hair, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom