Earl and Countess of Wessex and Family Current Events 6: July 2011-January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sophie looks great! I really wonder what kind of beauty regime she has. I certainly would like to know. I would not mind looking like she does when I am 46. :)
Maybe it is something in the water at their home because her husband does not look his age either:lol:

Thanks for the links, :) I found some images of Edward and Sophie at the opening of the Marlowe Theatre in Kent, which they opened on the same day as they visited the Chaucer Technology School.

Marlowe Theatre Opening

:previous:
thanks molly :flowers:
They both look very young :) and connected with people.

sophie looks great! I really wonder what kind of beauty regime she has. I certainly would like to know. I would not mind looking like she does when I am 46. :)
Maybe it is something in the water at their home because her husband does not look his age either:lol:

"Bagshot Park water contains youth enhancers". I can see the headline now, haha. It is true though, she and Edward have aged very well, as has Andrew. Andrew and Edward have aged the best out of the Queen's kids, by far, and they were definitely the better looking of the men.

Last edited:
"Bagshot Park water contains youth enhancers". I can see the headline now, haha. It is true though, she and Edward have aged very well, as has Andrew. Andrew and Edward have aged the best out of the Queen's kids, by far, and they were definitely the better looking of the men.

Now THAT would probably bring in a ton of visitors and beauty product companies to their house regardless of the time of day or year. I can only imagine the attention the media would pay. I venture, the family would probably relocate to an unknown location :D.

On a serious note, they both look fabulous. I won't give them more than mid to late thirties.

The Countess of Wessex (pictured with Lady Helen) attended a VIP preview of the
Frieze Art Fair in Regent's Park on October 12, 2011 in London.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

I like what I can see is the skirt leather ? Like the wdge boots.

The pics without watermarks :flowers:

** Sophie's day at the races **

I have always loved the Countess of Wessex. She is so beautiful and stylish. I wish there was more interest in her from the press (I bet she is happy there isn't) but at least it allows her more of a private life. She and the Duchess of Cambridge are my two favorite royals.

Sophie looks very short beside Lady Helen, haha. Lovely images though, nice to see Sophie with a different Royal. Lady Helen looks a lot like her mother, doesn't she?

duchessrachel, nice to see another Sophie fan. You are right, she is beautiful and stylish and I am glad the press leave her alone. :)

Sophie is looking fabulous yet again. I love that black coat. Very smart. The smile is her best feature though, as always.

The Countess of Wessex (pictured with Lady Helen) attended a VIP preview of the
Frieze Art Fair in Regent's Park on October 12, 2011 in London.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Again HIT ;)
She looks very natural, I LOVE the coat and boots :)

She does look terrific. Is that her natural colour showing under her blonde hair?

This is the unfortunate conclusion of a chapter in Edward's life. However, I think that things have worked out for the best as far as the Wessexes are concerned. Edward's an able ambassador for the Duke of Edinburgh Awards, and Sophie has turned out to be a real asset to The Queen.

Earl of Wessex's Television Company is dissolved.

Edward's TV company dissolved - Telegraph

She does look terrific. Is that her natural colour showing under her blonde hair?

Most likely, though I think she suits blonde hair much more than her natural colour, if brown is her natural colour.

Mermaid1962 said:
Edward's an able ambassador for the Duke of Edinburgh Awards, and Sophie has turned out to be a real asset to The Queen.

That is very true and no matter how their married lives started with "scandals" and what not, they have become an excellent representative couple for the British Royal Family. I am always pleased to see them present at other Royal get togethers as it shows they have helped to bond Britain with the other Royal families, as I know Edward and Sophie are good friends of the other Royal couples, particularly Haakon and Mette-Marit and Willem and Maxima.

This is the unfortunate conclusion of a chapter in Edward's life. However, I think that things have worked out for the best as far as the Wessexes are concerned. Edward's an able ambassador for the Duke of Edinburgh Awards, and Sophie has turned out to be a real asset to The Queen.

I'm in complete agreement here. I think that even if the company were to continue existing, there would be no time to devote to it. Edward and Sophie are great representatives of the Royal Family. I love Sophie's involvement with people who have special needs, and the fact that Edward is helping out more with the DOE Award. They won't be able to do these things if there was any TV company or whatnot to worry about.

The Countess of Wessex has opened the new headquarters of Mole Valley Farmers in South
Molton, Devon today, October 18.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Countess visits South Molton **

** Smiling Sophie charms the crowds in Devon **

** Picture special: Countess visits South Molton ** gallery **

Sophie is so lovely and I thought it was amusing how she donned wellington boots with her dress to go around the farm. Trooper. I love her coat a lot.

Today, October 20, the Countess of Wessex has opened a new fire station and a mental health unit in Ipswich.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Ipswich: Countess of Wessex pays flying visit to town **

It's the return of the ever faithful nude shoes. I love them! Sophie appears to be so lovely, I would love to meet her. The second image is very pretty. The first images shows a lot of pupils watching her...i'd be terrfied to speak in front of that many people! The Royals are well rehearsed at this I imagine.

The Countess of Wessex also visitied Treolar College, Holybourne campus to celebrate sporton 20.10.11

Treloar's honoured by royal visit

Lovely dress Sophie is wearing, I look forward to seeing the full story when it becomes available.

Last edited:
I love the entire ensemble she has on. She looks great, as always.

The Countess of Wessex has opened the new headquarters of Mole Valley Farmers in South
Molton, Devon today, October 18.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Countess visits South Molton **

** Smiling Sophie charms the crowds in Devon **

** Picture special: Countess visits South Molton ** gallery **

Today, October 20, the Countess of Wessex has opened a new fire station and a mental health unit in Ipswich.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Ipswich: Countess of Wessex pays flying visit to town **
Love these pics. Looks like she made everyone's day, as usual.
I love her involvement and her way with people with special needs. ( Pic 3, last set.)

Sophie is so lovely and I thought it was amusing how she donned wellington boots with her dress to go around the farm. Trooper. I love her coat a lot.

It's the return of the ever faithful nude shoes. I love them! Sophie appears to be so lovely, I would love to meet her. The second image is very pretty. The first images shows a lot of pupils watching her...i'd be terrfied to speak in front of that many people! The Royals are well rehearsed at this I imagine.

The Countess of Wessex also visitied Treolar College, Holybourne campus to celebrate sporton 20.10.11

Treloar's honoured by royal visit

Lovely dress Sophie is wearing, I look forward to seeing the full story when it becomes available.

Countess of Wessex was again lovely and beautifull. I love silver dress,it must be a new one.The people must enjoying on this royal visit :)
Would be good, if we can see more pictures and some video footage soon. ;)

It looks like Sophie's really enjoying herself with that lady; such great expressions on both their faces.

The Countess of Wessex attended a reception at The Beacon Church in Surrey on 2 November.

Image 1

Click the link below for more images, adorable images of Sophie with the little girl in the above image, as well as another cute one of her smiling at a baby (#17).

Royal Visit

According to further reading (Preparing for a Royal Visit) The Sunday Express are doing an article on The Earl and Countess, which is due to be in the paper on the 27th November. I do hope it is praising them, as the reporter and photographer were there and I doubt Sophie would allow them to be there if it were negative press. Nice to see how they prepared for Sophie's attendance and how they were singing her praises. I was interested to see how much security she had with her, some of which were in plain clothes. I did not think Sophie would have had THAT much...?

Last edited:
I love the picture of Sophie and the little girl. She's great with children.

Maybe there was a threat or a general high-alert situation?

I was interested to see how much security she had with her, some of which were in plain clothes. I did not think Sophie would have had THAT much...?

The Countess of Wessex attended a reception at The Beacon Church in Surrey on 2 November.

Image 1

Click the link below for more images, adorable images of Sophie with the little girl in the above image, as well as another cute one of her smiling at a baby (#17).

Royal Visit

According to further reading (Preparing for a Royal Visit) The Sunday Express are doing an article on The Earl and Countess, which is due to be in the paper on the 27th November. I do hope it is praising them, as the reporter and photographer were there and I doubt Sophie would allow them to be there if it were negative press. Nice to see how they prepared for Sophie's attendance and how they were singing her praises. I was interested to see how much security she had with her, some of which were in plain clothes. I did not think Sophie would have had THAT much...?

Thanks Molly :flowers:
It's always a pleasure when we can see some pictures or videos from Wessexs:)
And must agree , the picture with lillte cute girl is magnificent :)
Sophie like always look the best :rose2:

You're welcome. :)

Found some more images of the engagement.

Royal Visit to Beacon

The photographer captured some lovely shots of Sophie, she is very photogenic. I particularly love the show in black and white of Sophie praying. (At least it looks like she is...)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom