The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2011, 09:01 AM
Heir Apparent

I do believe the Queen's sons were born in suits...I do like that Edward always has a hankerchief in his suits though. Thanks for the images. Edward gathered a lot of airmiles last week!

The Countess of Wessex attended Collingwood College's Fashion Show:

One, two and three

Courtesy of Flickr

Sophie looks lovely, the dress is so beautiful. Sophie is looking very well lately :).

Old 09-25-2011, 09:40 AM
Nobility

She does not look like a woman in her mid 40ies

Old 09-25-2011, 09:45 AM
Royal Highness

Yes, I also think so:-)The princes look good in suits, I generally like suits or uniforms because they look so proper and elegant!Men can wear a classic suit and shirt without thinking too much about it while woman have to consider every detail of their dress because the fashion for woman changes a lot....I always liked Sophies dress choices,she is wearing elegant,feminine clothes of good quality-IMO she should also be considered a style icon like Kate because she usually dresses well and appropriate for the occasion.
Old 09-25-2011, 12:59 PM
Heir Apparent

The Earl & Countess were on Norway for the 40th birthday of Princess Martha Louise.
Old 09-25-2011, 01:06 PM
Heir Apparent

I just love the white on her she looks amazing and the gown at Martha Louise's was very nice also but not I don't think the very best she has worn this year.
Old 09-25-2011, 02:49 PM
Majesty

Edward and Sophie went to Norway for the celebration of the 40th Birthday of Princess Martha Louise (it's a group picture that someone posted on another message board). I really like Sophie's dress.

Glittering Royal Events Message Board: Princess Mrtha Louise's b'day Ball

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 09-25-2011, 03:01 PM
Heir Apparent

She looks like Cinderella! Gorgeous! ( ball gown)
Old 09-25-2011, 03:46 PM
Heir Presumptive

Just LOVELY
both outfits suits to her beautiful .I think that dress from Martha Louise's celebration she was wore previously at state dinner for USA, IMO
Can we see more pictures from two events? please plssssss
Old 09-25-2011, 03:52 PM
Majesty

I'm not too crazy about the dress from the fashion show (or more like the lacy top that seems to be hanging), but I simply adore the ball gown. Would love to see more pictures of her in the latter.

Old 09-25-2011, 07:34 PM
Heir Apparent

I loved that Sophie and Edward were in Norway for Matha-Louise's birthday. They looked lovely .
Old 09-25-2011, 09:07 PM
Aristocracy

Sophie has really stepped things up , appearance- wise, and fashion-wise, in the last year or so. Right now she's the most exciting royal out there, in terms of fashion.
Old 09-26-2011, 03:37 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly2101 View Post

The Countess of Wessex attended Collingwood College's Fashion Show:

One, two and three

Courtesy of Flickr

Sophie looks lovely, the dress is so beautiful. Sophie is looking very well lately :).
Sophie looks stunning in this!
Old 09-26-2011, 04:32 PM
Majesty

Agreed! Fantastic look for Sophie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseroyal View Post
Sophie looks stunning in this!
Old 09-26-2011, 05:39 PM
Heir Presumptive

On 21/09/2011 Countess of Wessex visit farm near Basingstoke and also met with children from Overton Primary School

great article
Old 09-30-2011, 04:32 PM
Administrator

The Countess of Wessex presented the prize for the Keltbray Noel Murless Stakes at Ascot
racecourse, Berkshire, this afternoon, September 30, together with the Earl of Wessex she
also attended a lunch at Ascot racecourse.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **
Old 10-01-2011, 07:15 PM
Heir Apparent

Thanks iceflower for the images. Sophie looks lovely, as usual and I love her sunglasses. It's a bummer there aren't any images of her and Edward at Ascot.

Edit: One image of Edward at the races. I love his tie...

Prince Edward
Old 10-01-2011, 07:20 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Thanks iceflower for the images. Sophie looks lovely, as usual and I love her sunglasses. It's a bummer there aren't any images of her and Edward at Ascot.

Prince Edward
Wonder if his kids picked his tie that day .

Old 10-01-2011, 07:28 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daria_S View Post
Wonder if his kids picked his tie that day .
I don't remember where I read that but I did read it somewhere that his children pick his ties, or did I imagine that?

I can picture Louise doing it though, haha. It is a cute tie though. He also has a cute one he wore to their christenings.
Old 10-01-2011, 07:31 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:

Prince Edward

Again with horses . He's definitely a winner in choosing strange and funny, but also cute ties .

Thanks iceflower and Molly2101 for the photos
Old 10-01-2011, 07:36 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
I don't remember where I read that but I did read it somewhere that his children pick his ties, or did I imagine that?

I can picture Louise doing it though, haha. It is a cute tie though. He also has a cute one he wore to their christenings.
Yup,same tie with bears on both christenings .
pic james
pic louise