The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2012, 07:36 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly2101 View Post
Sophie looks so beautiful in that red dress, it's great. Thanks for the videos Mag, it is great the their trip is receiving coverage. Although some of their engagements are in private, and they state that public and press are not invited, it is great that local newspapers are covering it.

An image gallery of Edward and Sophie laying a wreath in Ottawa, 12.9.12. Another new dress for Sophie for this engagement.

Richard Lawrence Photography - Wessex

I am loving her black shoes, they are beautiful. I need them in my life right now.

Two images I love from this engagement:

Image 1 + Image 2

Thanks Molly
Huge and beautiful gallery

Both, Edward and Sophie look great.Sophie's dress is gorgeous and for shoes... no words
LOVELY

Old 09-13-2012, 09:57 AM
Aristocracy

Great shots Molly. Love those heels! To die for!

Old 09-13-2012, 12:27 PM
Aristocracy

The Earl and Countess of Wessex are currently in Iqaluit in Canada's Nunavut Territory

Royals in the Arctic: The Earl and Countess of Wessex Visit Iqaluit, Nunavut | Carolyn Harris: Royal Historian
Old 09-13-2012, 04:18 PM
Heir Presumptive

Diamond Jubilee: Sophie Wessex pays sartorial tribute to her Canadian hosts - hellomagazine.com

Prince Edward and wife Sophie arrive in Iqaluit - North - CBC News
Old 09-13-2012, 07:18 PM
Heir Presumptive

http://kuvakauppa.lehtikuva.fi/edori...31f2852&menu=0

Prince Edward paid tribute to Nunavut RCMP in Iqaluit

Royals commend RCMP officers in Iqaluit - North - CBC News

[edit]

http://www.nunatsiaqonline.ca/storie...iqaluit_visit/

More pictures- Sophie is also present and looks lovely

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.n...53080251_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.n...70534816_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.n...00342931_n.jpg
Old 09-14-2012, 09:50 AM
Heir Apparent

Thanks for the image links, :)

Little article about their time in Iqaluit.

Royal visitors light up Iqaluit’s Anglican Parish Hall during Sept. 13 feast

"A light-hearted moment capped the night off: Towtongie presented the couple with a carving of an Inuit hunter, but when Sophie ran her hands over the large soapstone carving, she displaced a miniature spear and thought she broke the piece of art.

That prompted Price Edward to say “it wasn’t me!” ".

It's things like that I wish were captured on video!
Old 09-14-2012, 11:29 AM
Heir Presumptive

Prince Edward, the Earl of Wessex, sitting with Sophie Rhys-Jones, the Countess of Wessex, sitting next to a local girl sporting a tiara, laugh at an event taking place onstage at the St, Jude's Anglican Parish Hall. Read more about the Sept. 13 community feast In Iqaluit on Nunatsiaqonline.ca

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.n...02259691_n.jpg
Old 09-14-2012, 04:42 PM
Heir Apparent

A facebook gallery of Edward and Sophie's visit to Iqaluit. Am I the only one who loves Sophie's hair in a ponytail?

One + Two + Three

Gallery

I love all the children sitting in front of them, it looks very relaxed and casual. Edward even took his tie off!
Old 09-14-2012, 04:48 PM
Gentry

Quote:
A facebook gallery of Edward and Sophie's visit to Iqaluit. Am I the only one who loves Sophie's hair in a ponytail?

One + Two + Three

Gallery

I love all the children sitting in front of them, it looks very relaxed and casual. Edward even took his tie off!
no youre not alone
and i laughed at the idea of being suddenly casual by simply taking your tie off haha
Old 09-14-2012, 04:50 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:

One + Two + Three

Gallery

Thanks Molly
Great gallery and this is second time Sophie to wear a ponytail lately
Both look great and they clearly have good time
Old 09-14-2012, 04:53 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshine2012 View Post
no youre not alone
and i laughed at the idea of being suddenly casual by simply taking your tie off haha
It just made me giggle that he still had his suit on, yet had taken his tie off and unbuttoned his shirt at the top. Royals know how to do casual. Shame we can't see if Sophie went casual too, underneath her huge coat!
Old 09-14-2012, 04:55 PM
Heir Presumptive

Sophie Rhys-Jones, the Countess of Wessex, poses with Nunavut Arctic College nursing students Diane Iyago (left) and Nancy Gordon (right). Sophie visited the students in their classroom Sept 14., where the group enjoyed Arctic tea and bannock. The 29 nursing students were impressed that their royal visitor asked them about their studies. “They found her very easy to talk to,” said program manager Sally Naphan. Sept. 14 marked was the final day of the visit by Sophie and Prince Edward, the Earl of Wessex, to Iqaluit. You can read more about the highlights of their visit on Nunatsiaqonline.ca

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.n...76098890_n.jpg
Old 09-14-2012, 05:06 PM
Heir Apparent

Look at Sophie's pretty smile. Thank you Mag!

What is annoying me slightly, and will forever annoy me with regards to all the Royal wives, is they keep calling her Sophie Rhys Jones. She has not been that since her wedding day, but whatever. We'll let them off as it constantly happens to Camilla and Catherine as well.
Old 09-14-2012, 09:26 PM
Aristocracy

The Earl and Countess of Wessex attend the Toronto International Film Festival

The Earl and Countess of Wessex Attend the Toronto International Film Festival | Carolyn Harris: Royal Historian
Old 09-14-2012, 09:31 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolynHarris View Post
The Earl and Countess of Wessex attend the Toronto International Film Festival

The Earl and Countess of Wessex Attend the Toronto International Film Festival | Carolyn Harris: Royal Historian

Wow great Hope we can see more pictures and videos
Old 09-15-2012, 05:25 AM
Heir Presumptive

Toronto Film Festival
Sophieb looks amazing
Search for Editorial Photos - WireImage[150083355]&ep=0/0/1&s=3
Getty Images - Search: sophie wessex

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/KHDG4...tess+of+Wessex

I love all outfit
Lieutenant Governor And Sophie, The Countess of Wessex Event - 2012 Toronto International Film Festival

Search for Editorial Photos - WireImage[150083265]&ep=0/0/1&s=3
Old 09-15-2012, 05:57 AM
Heir Apparent

I LOVE the pictures of her "being a DJ". Honestly, this woman kills me with her adorableness. It doesn't look like Edward was with her, perhaps a slight change of plan.

Prince Charles and The Countess of Wessex, Ontario's Two Coolest DJ's. The Lieutenant Governor of Ontario tweeted this. LOL.
Old 09-15-2012, 12:30 PM
Heir Presumptive

TIFF, Day 9 PHOTOS: Price of all teen crushes joins royalty on the red carpet - TIFF Photo - Macleans.ca
2012 Toronto Film Festival - Premieres | Photo Gallery - Yahoo! Movies Canada
Old 09-15-2012, 02:13 PM
Heir Presumptive

His Royal Highness Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex, shakes hands with Air Gunner James Moffat during the unveiling of the Halifax bomber memorial at 426 Squadron at CFB Trenton on Saturday, Sept. 15, 2012. Moffat is the sole survivor of a midair crash at 20,000 feet, during the Nuremberg raid on March 31, 1944.

gallery> Postimage.org / gallery - 20120915 PD1555, 20120915 PD1584, 20120915 PD1585, 20120915 PD1586
Old 09-15-2012, 04:02 PM
Heir Presumptive

They are so wonderful so natural