Earl and Countess of Wessex and Family Current Events 6: July 2011-January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, sorry, annaelfka.
Thank you for photos from today! I hope bigger ones will apear somewhere...
Do you happen to know why there are no photos from yesterday events, they were behind closed doors? My royal obsession started with Duchess of Cambridge, but somewhere in the middle came Sophie to my attention! Kate is covered by press like they were mad, photos can be found with no problem, with Sophie it gives me a lot of regrets. Especially that at latest State Banquet she was present, and only photo I could find is this blurry image of her in the distance...
http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/reuters...lm1e8av1m9v01_rtrmadp_3_britain-indonesia.jpg
And this tiny from the side http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/3024/countesswessexbanquet20.jpg
It looks like she recycled her outfit from Luxemburg wedding, including tiara, so it could mean, her latest tiara is permament loan. At least I hope so.

Thanks for all the links :flowers:

Sophie looks amazing :heartflower:

She looks just gorgeous on both occasions IMO

Thanks Mag for the article, so lovely to see Sophie complimented.

The Countess of Wessex visited Prior's Court School, Berkshire.

Image Gallery - RexFeatures

On a side note, one of my close friends moved to Bagshot, Surrey in July this year and I was visiting her over the weekend. She lives a 10 minute walk from the entrance to Bagshot Park. I made her walk to the entrance to see if I could spot anything (long shot really as the house is not visible from the entrance), but all you can see is the two gates, the sign saying it is private land and the small brick building which I assumed housed a security guard. I always imagined the entrance to be hidden but it is literally on the bed on the road, it's odd. It was exciting, I really hoped we'd spot them come out or something, but maybe next time! I have told my friend to look out for them incase they ever go into the village. Bagshot is a tiny village, it's quite quaint and it is literally a 10 minute drive from Ascot and 30 minutes from Windsor. Went to Windsor today, saw the Guildhall and Windsor Castle again. I love Windsor!

Last edited:
Sophie and Edward and their little family are my very favourites amongst the British Royals.

I agree a cute group Sophis has long been my favourite royal there....

I love the picture of Sophie in Purple with the troops. With her hands on her knees just like the troops, and a slightly impish grin on her face. That little purple chapeau is a winner. Yes, this gal has charm.

Nice to see Edward and Sophie going to Malta. They are racking up the air miles this year! I hope we see some images of this trip. It is nice to see Edward travels to a lot of countries for the Duke of Edinburgh's Award. I do hope he will become the next Duke of Edinburgh, it is only fair because of the amount of support he has given to it. Sophie does a lot for it too, particularly in Promoting Women in Business.

Discovered an image of Sophie's engagement with ORBIS.

Just click the thumbnail. Never seen that dress on Sophie before, and I am glad we have a close up of the beautiful ring she is wearing on her ring finger. It looks lovely, I would love to know what it was for.

Last edited:
Well thanks Molly gosh she looks gorgeous I love the brooch on the strap she looks amazingIMO

OH WOW!! Where did you find it!! Oh, via flickr. Amazing pic, she looks stunning. Dress is new...

Last edited:
Nice to see Edward and Sophie going to Malta. They are racking up the air miles this year! I hope we see some images of this trip. It is nice to see Edward travels to a lot of countries for the Duke of Edinburgh's Award. I do hope he will become the next Duke of Edinburgh, it is only fair because of the amount of support he has given to it. Sophie does a lot for it too, particularly in Promoting Women in Business.

Discovered an image of Sophie's engagement with ORBIS.

Just click the thumbnail. Never seen that dress on Sophie before, and I am glad we have a close up of the beautiful ring she is wearing on her ring finger. It looks lovely, I would love to know what it was for.
:previous:
Amazing HQ picture of Sophie :) Thanks Molly:flowers::flowers::flowers:
Lovely dress, look like new one and suit beautiful on her
:previous:
Thanks annaelfka for all links :flowers: Sophie looks great:)

She is so lovely. And she works very hard as well.

Interesting point in the video - the Clervaux Trust that she was visiting had received funding from The Prince's Trust (he called it "foundation"). We hear that the royals work separately from each other so its good to see Sophie meeting and publicising an organisation supported by the PoW

She is so lovely. And she works very hard as well.

Interesting point in the video - the Clervaux Trust that she was visiting had received funding from The Prince's Trust (he called it "foundation"). We hear that the royals work separately from each other so its good to see Sophie meeting and publicising an organisation supported by the PoW

Sophie also supports Wool Campaigns which are funded and supported by The Prince of Wales. Perhaps she is getting into his good books!

Thanks for the photo and video link, Sophie is just so lovely.

The British Monarchy Flickr has some images of Sophie today in her role as Patron of Shooting Star Chase, attending the Charity Day at Marex Spectron in the City of London.

Sophie + Sophie 2

I love that she is on the phone, though I wonder who it is to. Her smile is so lovely and genuine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom