The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2012, 01:56 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemisia View Post
Sophie has always looked magnificent but here is a special radiance about her lately; during all her engagements she looks so genuinely happy!
Then again, she has all reasons to be content; she is a well-loved and hard-working member of the Royal Family, is married to a nice man with two gorgeous children, and looks better than ever.

You have wrote what I think too. Thanks

Old 04-28-2012, 02:14 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagMil View Post

You have wrote what I think too. Thanks
You know, great minds and all that.

Old 04-28-2012, 02:35 PM
Majesty

Sophie does indeed look radiant and happy. I love her smile, especially when interacting with children. I think she's very content with her life, and the contentment shows in how she carries herself in public, during her engagements. She's very sure of who she is, and what she needs to do, as well as happy to boot.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 04-28-2012, 03:01 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemisia View Post
Sophie has always looked magnificent but here is a special radiance about her lately; during all her engagements she looks so genuinely happy!
Then again, she has all reasons to be content; she is a well-loved and hard-working member of the Royal Family, is married to a nice man with two gorgeous children, and looks better than ever.
And she's the only royal to ride with the Queen when going to church services!
Old 04-28-2012, 04:40 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baroness of Books View Post
And she's the only royal to ride with the Queen when going to church services!
Oh, that is definitely something to smile about, especially if the weather is foul . I won't fancy walking in freezing cold and rain.

Old 04-28-2012, 05:40 PM
Serene Highness

I am always struck by how much Edward looks like his Mother, much more than any of the other siblings.
Old 04-29-2012, 05:28 AM
Administrator

Prince Edward has made an appearance in Mountain Brook, Alabama, Saturday, April 28, 2012 to promote the Duke of Edinburgh's Award.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

** Birmingham hosts Prince Edward for award celebration (slideshow, video) **
Old 04-29-2012, 06:25 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Prince Edward has made an appearance in Mountain Brook, Alabama, Saturday, April 28, 2012 to promote the Duke of Edinburgh's Award.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

** Birmingham hosts Prince Edward for award celebration (slideshow, video) **
Edward appears to be quite a nice guy, and I think he has probably got quite a good sense of humour. Thanks for the images. I do love his selection of ties! My favourite is his christening ties with bears on it.

I also think Edward looks the most like the Queen out of her children, and he looks a lot like King George VI. I find it funny that Edward looks like King George VI and Edward's daughter looks like Bertie's daughter. In some images you can see Edward and Louise in Bertie and Elizabeth.
Old 04-30-2012, 06:31 PM
Heir Apparent

There are some images of The Countess of Wessex's visit to the Shooting Star CHASE children’s hospice in Hampton, Middlesex, 25 April 2012.

1 + 2

Article and some more images

Sophie looks genuinely happy to be there, I love that. Her smile is so genuine, it's so pretty. It looks like Sophie is also wearing trousers again. Nice.
Old 04-30-2012, 06:42 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly2101 View Post
There are some images of The Countess of Wessex's visit to the Shooting Star CHASE children’s hospice in Hampton, Middlesex, 25 April 2012.

1 + 2

Sophie looks genuinely happy to be there, I love that. Her smile is so genuine, it's so pretty. It looks like Sophie is also wearing trousers again. Nice.

AMAZING
Sophie looks beautiful and happy, precious smile
Old 04-30-2012, 07:21 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Edward appears to be quite a nice guy, and I think he has probably got quite a good sense of humour. Thanks for the images. I do love his selection of ties! My favourite is his christening ties with bears on it.

I also think Edward looks the most like the Queen out of her children, and he looks a lot like King George VI. I find it funny that Edward looks like King George VI and Edward's daughter looks like Bertie's daughter. In some images you can see Edward and Louise in Bertie and Elizabeth.
Edward definitely has a diverse collection of ties. I love the one he wore to one of the racing events. It had horses on it, I believe. I'd imagine his sense of humor is pretty decent. His facial expressions are priceless at times. He also possesses a genuine smile.

Quote:

1 + 2

Thank you for these . I can never get tired of watching Sophie interact with children. She's always smiling, and getting down to their level, listening attentively to what they are telling her. It's lovely that she got to spend some time with the families that get help from the hospice. Getting a 'princess' for a visitor is always a treat for little ones, and a good listening ear can do wonders for parents.

Old 05-03-2012, 06:59 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:

1 + 2

Oh, that melts the heart just a little....
Old 05-04-2012, 01:52 PM
Heir Apparent

Sophie looks amazing love the red jacket or is it a coat!!
Old 05-04-2012, 02:22 PM
Nobility

Sophie looks very beautiful
Old 05-08-2012, 08:43 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Countess of Wessex delights at Shooting Star, Hampton
Quote:
The Countess of Wessex joined in a sing-along session with disabled youngsters when she visited a hospice. The royal guest popped into Shooting Star house, in the Avenue, Hampton, where the children gave her a bouquet of flowers and some of the art they had been making to celebrate the Queen’s diamond jubilee.
Sophie is so natural with children.
Old 05-08-2012, 08:50 PM
Heir Apparent

She really is a delight; I love these stories of her visits to children.
Old 05-08-2012, 10:48 PM
Majesty

Artemisia and Baroness, I second what you both said. Sophie is genuinely delighted when in company of children, and it's always a pleasure to read the stories behind the visits.

Old 05-11-2012, 03:01 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Prince Edward's Gibraltar trip angers Spain | Mail Online
Old 05-11-2012, 04:50 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

It's a bit like Falklands, isn't it? Spain and Argentine are always going to be upset about visits to Gibraltar and/or Falklands, so what are British Royals supposed to do - ignore those particular territories altogether?
Old 05-15-2012, 01:37 AM
Nobility

THE EARl and Countess of Wessex also went to the Diamond Jubliee horse Pageant at Windsor with Lady Louise.

http://royaldish.com/index.php?topic...4366;topicseen[/URL]

Closed Thread