Earl and Countess of Wessex and Family Current Events 6: July 2011-January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the 3rd image iceflower. I wondered about Edward's wedding rings, but perhapa he just wanted them off. Sophie still wears hers. I imagine we are reading too much into it.

They travelled in seperate cars as the nanny was in Sophie's car. I love their cars, soooooo nice. I did wonder about the cars but then saw their nanny.
:previous:
The nanny in Sophie's car and they must have security man :), he was in Edward's car :flowers:

LeanneYS said:
Does anyone have pictures of Prince Christoph os Hesse born 1964?

I've seen you post that in a few threads, and just wanted to both welcome you and give you a friendly word of advice to start a new topic and ask, rather than asking in threads about other royals. People are usually friendly and happy to help here as long as the question is asked in the appropriate thread :)

Zimbio have a cracking shot of James sticking his tongue out at photographers. Hilarious.

I saw your photo Mag too. What a little devil he is.

Perhaps James has been learning a few things from his older cousin? :lol:

He is such an adorable boy and looking so much like his daddy. I really hope we get to see more of him.

Sophie looks great on the 7th the soft colours are nice for that occasion.

Last edited:
Thanks for the images, Sophie looks splendid. There is a lovely article in the Telegraph that mentions a pensioner sernaded Sophie and she cried. How sweet.

oh ha ha james is a very terrible boy! so funny! he really remember harry!

The Countess of Wessex has attended the annual Founder's Day Parade at the Royal Chelsea Hospital in London today, June 7, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 **

** gettyimages/reuters/ap/daylife gallery **

:previous:
Thanks iceflower :flowers:
Amazing pictures. Sophie looks fantastic :rose:, she have such a gorgeous smile and always is in positive mood :flowers:

on http://news.itnsource.com/ have a video clip :)

[edit]
getty : http://www.gettyimages.de/Search/Search.aspx?EventId=146016545&EditorialProduct=Royalty

Last edited:
Today, it was as if Sophie WERE the only girl in the world. Nice Of Downton Abbey to teach us all that song (or remind us of it) and lovely that it was shared today by the Chelsea Pensioner! One of life's lovely moments...

I love that song, i heard it many years ago. The song suits Sophie! So sweet that she kissed him after she shed a tear. She is so lovely.

Thanks for all the image links. My friend was there yesterday as her grandfather is a Chelsea Pensioner and she saw Sophie from afar. Said she didnt look that tall, haha! That was her only observation.

If memory serves, Prince Harry has also visited that charity hasn't he?
@ Daria- This place would be heaven on earth for jolly country vets, don't you think?:D;)

Yep, Harry visited the charity couple of years back. I remember seeing pictures of him cuddling the puppies and meeting someone's service dog.

Oh, the said jolly country vets would be willing to move into this place, if allowed :D.

Last edited:
Yep, Harry visited the charity couple of years back. I remember seeing pictures of him cuddling the puppies and meeting someone's service dog.

Oh, the said jolly country vets would be willing to move into this place, if allowed :D.
Thanks for answering my ? about Harry.
Said country vets-:lol:, need I say more? My thoughts exactly.....:D

@ Daria- Wonder if Robert Hardy has heard of this place?:D Would not be a bit surprised.....;) Given dogs, and people who need a little sunshine and all, y'know....;)
Maybe the next time a Royal visits, he should tag along.....:D

Thanks for answering my ? about Harry.
Said country vets-:lol:, need I say more? My thoughts exactly.....:D

@ Daria- Wonder if Robert Hardy has heard of this place?:D Would not be a bit surprised.....;) Given dogs, and people who need a little sunshine and all, y'know....;)
Maybe the next time a Royal visits, he should tag along.....:D

You're very welcome. In complete agreement about Mr. Hardy.

I can't seem to link to the video where the Chelsea Pensioner serenades Sophie.:sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom