Earl and Countess of Wessex and Family Current Events 5: October 2009-July 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very funny story!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the first that I'd heard of this series. Perhaps it never saw the light of day. It would seem strange that Edward would have anything to do with the production of a series that would be so negative about his own family. :ermm:

Sophie, Countess of Wessex visited Morpeth and Rothbury last week
to see how local businesses and residents have recovered from the
floods of 2008. During that visit on June 24, she visited the
Northumberland County Blind Association in Staithes Lane, Morpeth
which was devastated by the flooding but is now back in operation
and thriving.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

YouTube - Prince Charles Marriage Announcement

just found a vid where she expresses how happy they were for charles and camilla back then ;) at 1:20, i think
btw: did you see them on the swedish wedding waltz vid? sophie is in front row ;)

well, imdb also speaks of these mini series royalty a-z but unfortunately, i didn t find a vid or sth ^^

just found a vid where she expresses how happy they were for charles and camilla back then at 1:20, i think

she looks so lovely in this video; good to hear her speaking; she should wear red more often

Thanks much for the video! :flowers: Sophie appeared so serene and classy!

I agree with the above comment. The couple looks totally relaxed and quite happy. Lovely photos! :)

Sophie, Countess of Wessex attended the press preview at the Hampton
Court Palace Flower Show at Hampton Court Palace on July 5, 2010 in
East Molesey, Surrey, England.

Featuring over 700 exhibitors in a 30 acre site, the Hampton Court Palace
Flower Show is the largest flower show in the world, which attracts around
160,000 visitors and runs until July 11, 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** Pic 8 **

** belga gallery (including pics of the flower show itself) **

^ Oh, I'm so happy you posted this!!! :flowers: I'm going to visit the exhibition this weekend - should have picked the right date and meet the Countess... Argh! :cool: It's a great experience! I think everyone should see this at least once.

Sophie looked fantastic! She loves being around children.:)

I was wondering if this was a Guiding event of some sorts, as you can clearly see Sophie wearing a brooch looking quite a bit like the World Pin on her dress.

Nearly 25 years in Guiding in Canada and hoping I never do give it up. Anyway...

Those pictures of Sophie w/the sunflowers in the background are gorgeous!! She looked like she was very much enjoying herself. :flowers:

NoorMeansLight, what a pity, that you haven't been there! And have
you already seen who you've missed yesterday? When seeing the
pics of the Duchess of Cornwall attending that same event as well,
I first thought of you and your plans..

Yesterday, Countess Sophie, wearing one of her Ascot dresses,
officially opened the new Peterborough Garden Park and Van Hage
Garden Centre, Peterborough, Britain - July 8, 2010.

Sophie looked great again and the girl holding her handbag couldn't
be cuter :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

** article ** picture gallery **

Lovely pictures.

The pictures of Sophie from the last few months...I'm not sure if it's that now that it's been ten years as a member of TRF she's comfortable in her role or being a Mum or what, but the pictures I've seen of her, Sophie just looks like she's glowing. She's really and geniunely happy and it's just shining out of her like a beacon.

It's lovely to see. :)

The pictures of Sophie from the last few months...I'm not sure if it's that now that it's been ten years as a member of TRF she's comfortable in her role or being a Mum or what, but the pictures I've seen of her, Sophie just looks like she's glowing. She's really and geniunely happy and it's just shining out of her like a beacon.

It's lovely to see. :)

Thank you Tiggersk8, those are my thoughts exactly and very nicely put, too. She seems more comfortable in her public role and happier all around!

Well said, Tiggersk8! :) Sophie must be feeling very comfortable in her new role and why not? I for one appreciate the fact that she enjoys her life and duties (and hasn't become anorexic instead :innocent:)!

Iceflower, the Flower Show was a-m-a-z-i-n-g!!!!!! Thanks for the thought, too!!! :flowers: Hey, no Countess/Duchess there, though.:cool: She's got other duties as well, so I guess she couldn't spend the whole week there.;) Her recent pics are lovely as always. This Ascot outfit is very elegant - I'm glad she decided to recycle it so soon!

Sophie must be feeling very comfortable in her new role and why not? I for one appreciate the fact that she enjoys her life and duties (and hasn't become anorexic instead )!
well, she s happily married instead :cool:

You're welcome, Noor :flowers:

Sophie, Countess of Wessex, a Patron of England Hockey attended the
Womens World Champions Trophy at Highfields Sports Centre, University
Boulevard, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, July 18, 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** belga **

And as always, Sophie was in a good mood. She looks very nice!:flowers:

wow, i didn't know she owns any other shoes than her highest heels ;P

Anybody in need of a job?

Department
The Earl & Countess of Wessex’s Household

Starting Salary
£22,000

Hours of work

Contract Type
Permanent

Accommodation available?
Yes

Mandatory Requirements
City and Guilds catering qualification (or equivalent) and a Food Hygiene Certificate
Possession of a current clean UK driving licence

Job Description
The post holder will be responsible for the provision of all meals for TRH The Earl and Countess of Wessex, their children and guests on both official and private occasions. He/she will be required to work as part of the team in the running of the house and to deputise for the House Manager, covering household duties and the requirements of Their Royal Highnesses.

Person Specification
To be successful you will need to have:
• City and Guilds catering qualification (or equivalent)
• Food Hygience Certificate
• Sound cooking experience, ideally gained within a private household
• Experience in menu planning
• Initiative and a flexible, pro-active attitude
• Proven planning and organisation skills and experience of managing accounts and budgets
• Possession of a valid UK driving licence

Application Closing Date
10 Aug 2010

https://atsv7.wcn.co.uk/search_engi...9ZmFpciZicmFuZF9pZD0wJnBvc3RpbmdfY29kZT0yMTE=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom