Earl and Countess of Wessex and Family Current Events 4: August 2008-October 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: I don't know why it is, it just is. Most of my staff in the 40-50 age bracket, remember Edwards disasters and Sophie's 'sheik' problem and the apparent use of her royal status to further her business. The younger ones simply don't know who they are. They are rarely to the fore of anything, so lack of coverage = lack of interest = lack of coverage.

Charles is well known whether you agree with him about global warming or not. Anne is know as the hardworking Princess, who is inclined to tell reporters (or anyone else who upsets her, where to go and Andrew is known as someone inclined to waste taxpayers money on trips.

We know Edward is involved with the DoE awards, but people associate that with the Duke himself.

Ahh okidoke?
I suppose your; correct people my age (15-16) know who they are as in can picture them but they cannot put their names to anything i suppose. Like the DofE, the princes trust, the princess royal for her work load. :flowers:

From Belga Picture
Sophie, Countess of Wessex visits the Islamia Eye Hospital in Dhaka on March 23, 2009. The Countess is in the Bangladeshi capital on a visit with development agency Sightsavers International looking at projects funded by Standard Chartered Bank to clear the massive backlog of patients who need cataract operations in the impoverished nation.
Belga
Belga

The pictures make Sophie look so bright and beautiful.
x

Slap and Tickle?
My my i never put Ulrika down for a tell tale.

'Prince Edward and literally said to me, “Come on, we’re going out for an evening at the theatre.” Went to the theatre, and I got out of the car at the same time as him and we ended up alongside each other, and it all happened so quickly.’

Welll :whistling:

"During the course of her three-day visit to Bangladesh, HRH The Countess of Wessex has been talking of the need for effective partnerships in order to win the fight against avoidable blindness in the country, says a press release..."

The New Nation - Internet Edition

Interesting pics! I wonder if that's Lady Louise under the dark blue cap. I see some blondish hair.

If you look at the second pic you can see Louise is across the table, the toddler sitting on Sophie's lap in the blue cap is James.

I can't see her. Does she have her back to the camera?:flowers:

If you look at the second pic you can see Louise is across the table, the toddler sitting on Sophie's lap in the blue cap is James.

I can't see her. Does she have her back to the camera?:flowers:

Look at the second pic right by Edward's face. Louise is facing her mother's side of the table. Actually they might both be Louise.

Look at the second pic right by Edward's face. Louise is facing her mother's side of the table. Actually they might both be Louise.
I don't recognise the person in the second picture, looks like Louise at all, Claire. Louise has the hair differently. It would be more right saying the person on Sophie's lap is Louise, i think.

Oh come on, this is just silly!
Reminds me of that 60s film "Blow-up" as the photographer becomes obsessed with what is in the shadows as he progressively enlarges his photograph. :D

More like Where's Waldo, I think.:D I think that I can see James, tho. Still can't see Lady Louise.;)

Oh come on, this is just silly!
Reminds me of that 60s film "Blow-up" as the photographer becomes obsessed with what is in the shadows as he progressively enlarges his photograph. :D

Well, others can see Louise quite clearly. What's wrong with you? :D

Here is some more information about a engagement next week.

House Wessex

If notice that the admin at House Wessex are no longer written down there source I have written to them to include that info.

Pics 15.+16.5.2009

There's nothing better than a chocolate ice cream...:)

Lady Louise and Countess Sophie at the Windsor Horse Show,
May 15, 2009 - great to see Louise, she's a real Windsor girl :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** Pic 8 **

** zimbio gallery **

And a real surprise, the family has posed for some pictures
for the first time ( besides the christening pics):

Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex, Sophie, Countess of Wessex
and their children James, Viscount Severn and Lady Louise
Windsor attend day 5 of the Royal Windsor Horse Show on
May 16, 2009 in Windsor, England

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** getty gallery **

Last edited:
I can't believe we actually finally get to see the children. What beautiful children they are!!!Little James has grown so much and Louise is turning into a little lady.

What great pictures!

No more is that Louise sightings? And is just me or does Louise remind anyone else of a young Princess Elizabeth of York with the gold locks?

What great pictures!

No more is that Louise sightings? And is just me or does Louise remind anyone else of a young Princess Elizabeth of York with the gold locks?
Yes, in looks the wessex children are both predominantly Windsors. I wonder if anything else can be done about Louise's eye condition. Am I the only one upset at them not being prince and princess of the UK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom