The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2009, 02:09 AM
Super Moderator

What a great family they look! I think it's good that they keep out of the public eye most of the time because it makes rare shots like these even more special. Lady Louise is definately going to be a beauty when she gets older - she certainly has the "Windsor" look - just like her aunt and grandmother!

Old 05-18-2009, 02:29 AM
Heir Apparent

I'm actually a little bit surprised the media hasn't picked up on this a bit more, but maybe this is a good thing. Maybe in the long run the less interest from the press will help the family feel safer in letting the kids be seen in public.

Old 05-18-2009, 04:02 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonk View Post
What great pictures!

No more is that Louise sightings? And is just me or does Louise remind anyone else of a young Princess Elizabeth of York with the gold locks?
I agree, I saw the young Princess Elizabeth immediately

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beate View Post
I also found a pic of young Princess Anne. the resemblance is there..

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/3329...5A1E4F32AD3138

Thanks to everyone for those lovely pics and articles..They are great.Hopefully we will see more of the kids now..They are so cute..
The resemblance is amazing, and what a thrill to see these photos, thanks to everyone who contributed
Old 05-18-2009, 06:17 AM
Courtier

Apparently Edward and Sophie were convinced to have a photo of the family for their 10th anniversary. The Queen throught that the Windsor Horse Show would be the best as the family would not be so intruded upon and they have a say over the photos.
So we really should thank the Queen who convinced them to have some pics done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_night554 View Post
I'm actually a little bit surprised the media hasn't picked up on this a bit more, but maybe this is a good thing. Maybe in the long run the less interest from the press will help the family feel safer in letting the kids be seen in public.

There is still a media block out on the Wessex's.
Old 05-18-2009, 08:38 AM
Royal Highness

Finally! At long last! What a good thing to let these children- who are absolutely gorgeous- be photographed and seen naturally. One thing is to prevent media total attention, another is to seem to "hide" children and thus make people immagine things that aren´t there.
IMO little Louise resembles even more Princess Anne than QE. But she is definitivly a Windsor.
Old 05-18-2009, 09:07 AM
Royal Highness

Sophie and Edward's daughter Louise makes rare appearance
http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty...r-wessex-duke/
Old 05-18-2009, 10:46 AM
Heir Apparent

OMG! Pic of both James and and Louise! James is gorgeous and Louise has the look of the Queen and Princess Anne! Wonderful! I've waiting for a good look at those two. Beautiful children!
Old 05-18-2009, 10:51 AM
Heir Apparent

ITA! James looks like Sophie and Louise seems all Windsor.
Old 05-18-2009, 11:00 AM
Royal Highness

What a true treat to see those gorgeous children--what wonderful complexions they have-- in these fantastic pictures. Louise is without question the image of her grandmother, although I do see Anne as well. The entire family looked wonderful, pushing the stroller about and riding those rides. Lady Louise is gem and her brother with that hat is beyond adorable. Finally, some pictures of the elusive Wessex children.

"We make a living by what we do; we make a life by what we give" Winston Churchill
Old 05-18-2009, 03:39 PM
Heir Presumptive

I Thought the same thing shes looks exactly like the Queen Ive not even Seen the Viscount since his Christening cute kids he seems to be a handful
Old 05-18-2009, 03:49 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire View Post
Apparently Edward and Sophie were convinced to have a photo of the family for their 10th anniversary. The Queen throught that the Windsor Horse Show would be the best as the family would not be so intruded upon and they have a say over the photos.
So we really should thank the Queen who convinced them to have some pics done.
Oh really? I didn't know that where did you hear that.

Quote:
There is still a media block out on the Wessex's.
I don't get it then were some media agencies allowed to report on the outing and others weren't? Sorry I'm super slow when it comes to these things.
Old 05-18-2009, 06:34 PM
Aristocracy

I wonder why they agreed against the surgery? I wish they would let her have the surgery. Does anyone have any more information on this? We all love Louise no matter what, but someways we are just fans. The world could be cruel, you never know. I think they should help prepare her the best they can by letting her have the surgery.
Old 05-18-2009, 07:45 PM
Nobility

Ok I am delighted to see pics of the children without the wheres wally factor but I admire the Parents for attempting to shield them. With regards to Lady Louises eyes I am sure her parents had the best medical opinions money could buy and have tried their best to make judgements in the best interest of their child. Great to see the children though thanks to the Wessex for that.
Old 05-18-2009, 08:28 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbear View Post
Ok I am delighted to see pics of the children without the wheres wally factor but I admire the Parents for attempting to shield them. With regards to Lady Louises eyes I am sure her parents had the best medical opinions money could buy and have tried their best to make judgements in the best interest of their child. Great to see the children though thanks to the Wessex for that.
They might only be delaying surgery. There is always a risk when you go under, maybe they wanted her to be older.
Old 05-18-2009, 08:43 PM
Majesty

I wonder whether there'll be further outings as long as the response to this one is good? Hard to believe that it's 10 years for Sophie and Edward already!!
Old 05-19-2009, 03:05 AM
Courtier

I wondered why suddenly we were getting this treat, to see the children, but it's the 10th wedding anniversary.
Old 05-19-2009, 06:25 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbear View Post
If I understand correctly, the sooner you have it done the better.
Old 05-19-2009, 06:37 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melania View Post
If I understand correctly, the sooner you have it done the better.
That would be my personal opinion but I do not have access to the specifics of the medical case/the medical experts. My information is (secondhand) that there are options to treat and I do believe that the Wessex parents would listen to the options and act in what they believed to be the best interest of their child
Old 05-21-2009, 04:32 PM
Heir Presumptive

HRH Prince Edward and Sophie, Countess of Wessex attend Devon County Show, 21 May 2009.
Gallery Abaca

Gallery Getty
Old 05-21-2009, 04:37 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Sophie looked great!

Tags
countess of wessex, earl of wessex, lady louise, lady louise mountbatten-windsor, louise mountbatten-windsor, prince edward, sophie, viscount severn