Earl and Countess of Wessex and Family Current Events 2: September 2007-February 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she is wearing the best outfit I have ever seen on her

Definitely, also very happy and a picture of health.

Stellad

Last edited:
At least we can be sure her smile is very sincere and heartfelt !

Sophie looks so lovely. She seems like a really nice, genuine person. :) She is really glowing with her pregnancy. I can't wait for this baby to be born. :wub:

IBL has new pictures from Sophie's engagements yesterday, specifically the opening of Gibbs House, Worksop College and the visit to County Enterprise Foods. --> IBL Gallery

She looks lovely! She is glowing!

I like her hair at the moment...looks like she may be growing it again.

I agree the whole outfit is wrong and though I am a huge Sophie fan her choice of daywear in these last weeks is bewildering. Perhaps her pregnancy is growing too rapidly to keep up with what she has planned. Not her best look... and why does she stay with those dark colours?

Pics 29.9.2007

Sophie and Edward at the 'The Mile Championships' Horseracing
meeting, Ascot, Racecourse, Berkshire, Britain - 29 Sep 2007 :flowers:

* Sophie 1*
* Sophie 2 *
* Edward *

Here are the headlines for the last few days.

Sidmouth Herald: Royal hug for Holly
Sunderland Echo: Danica"s special day at the palace
This is Wiltshire: Prince pops into school
This is Wiltshire: Prince's Flying visit
Guardian: Royal Tour of Worksop
Hello!: Sophie adapts her wardrobe to allow for new curves
Monsters and Critics: Prince Edward's gun ordeal
The Sun: Prince 'gun' nut nabbed

Regarding Sophie's clothing. I believe that Sophie chooses her clothes for the year in April. It is possibly that she didn't know she was pregnant and that she didn't make arrangements for maternity clothes. It is possible that she hoped to make due with her clothes from her last pregnancy. Either way she is trying to extend her normal wardrope as long as possible before wearing maternity clothes. She did the same with Louise, but she didn't show so much at this point. By my guesses she is only 27 weeks along, you double the weigh in the third termister so she she is going to only get bigger.

Talking about that is appears Sophie will stop doing engagements completely at the end of October. She might attend the centarph service and the 50th Wedding Anniversary of the Queen and Duke of Edinburgh in November. It also appears that Edward and Sophie will not be going up to Norfolk for Christmas. But I suppose that depends of when the baby comes.

Talking about that is appears Sophie will stop doing engagements completely at the end of October. She might attend the centarph service and the 50th Wedding Anniversary of the Queen and Duke of Edinburgh in November. It also appears that Edward and Sophie will not be going up to Norfolk for Christmas. But I suppose that depends of when the baby comes.
I read the engagement diary of November, but the Countess does not have much, only on 1st November. Plus from now on, she will not have any engagement schedules until 11th October i think.

Could she be having twins?
She might well hhave taken fertility drugs to acheive this pregnancy, in which case multiples are very common. But I think they would have come out with that when they announced the pregnancy.

Twins

Could she be having twins?

Of course no one can really know, but having had a pair of twins myself I would be very surprised if Sophie was having a multiple birth. Most women are bigger with the second pregnancy, but with twins one is a lot bigger than Sophie appears to be in her 7th month.

Here are two more pics of Sophie from Saturday, I don't think she'll
get twins, but the question whether a royal lady will get one or two
children always seems to be felt as an interesting question here and
in the press ;):)

** 29.9.2007: Sophie 1 - Sophie 2 **

Yeah, it could just be she's gained a bit more weight all over.

It would be marvellous if she could have twins !

Here are two more pics of Sophie from Saturday, I don't think she'll
get twins, but the question whether a royal lady will get one or two
children always seems to be felt as an interesting question here and
in the press ;):)

** 29.9.2007: Sophie 1 - Sophie 2 **

Are these pics from the Ascot race that the Princess Royal attended?

Exmouth Journal: St Peter's School pupils just love their royal visitors
Exmouth Journal: Chocolate brownies delay royal couple

Here are two great articles with pics. I love that Sophie and Edward went to St. Peter's. Besides that fact that Theo Rhys-Jones, Sophie's grandfather was one of their best head masters. Sophie's father Christopher, Theo and even her late aunt Helen all taught at the school and did odd jobs around it. Whenever she see Chris Rhys-Jones he wears the school tie, it is his badge of honour. It seems approariate that Wessex Hall now is across from Rhys-Jones House at the school.:flowers:
I also like that face that they were late for the function as Edward and Sophie were buying brownies. Someone should inform Edward that he doesn't need to be eating for two.​

i hate the outfits she is wearing for this baby. l loved the outfits she was wearing with louise.

Her outfits are very bad this time!

I think that with expecting any new baby you have a lot more important things to worry about.

You are right

... especially with a dramatic story behind her like she has

I also like that face that they were late for the function as Edward and Sophie were buying brownies. Someone should inform Edward that he doesn't need to be eating for two.]

:'D yes! where did you read that? i just saw, that sophie wanted a brownie at the end of their visit which made them stay longer . but yours is really funny :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom