Earl and Countess of Wessex and Family Current Events 7: January-December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the article of Edward in Tennessee. :D

I wonder what the photo is from, Anna. I do love Sophie's blue coat a lot.

Love the article of Edward in Tennessee. :D

I wonder what the photo is from, Anna. I do love Sophie's blue coat a lot.
According to Fes Batista answer "Hi this was an event in Londom for the Debra company raising awearness Anna", my guess would be DEBRA 'Make a Difference' reception in February.

Apparently Edward and Sophie are in Disneyland this week, as it's half term at English schools. It is unclear which Disneyland it is (I think it's in America...). Another person at the park describes them sitting near them and the waiter talks about waiting on them. the same poster mentions that the little girl was blonde and "cross eyed", and the guests where they were staying were informed of them being there and told to not photograph them or bother them.

Dishboards - English Royalty in Disneyworld

Doesn't say it's them but the description does sound like the Wessex family. What lucky little children, I always wanted to go there! I imagine if they are in America that Edward flew to meet them there from his trip. Someone had suggested it was Peter and Autumn but they had a security guard with them, which the Phillips do not have.

Last edited:
I just read the thread and it comes finally to conclusion that those are most likely the Wessex'es. They didn't have planned anything till the end of May, so most likely they took few days off. As they both start their "work" on the 4th of June.

It is unclear which Disneyland it is (I think it's in America...).

The restaurant mentioned in the original post is located at Walt Disney World, in Orlando, FL, USA.

Last edited:
the pic from 2005 is not disneyland actually as harry potter world is part of the universal studios island of adventure theme park :D
Sorry yes, mostly I meant they already visited Orlando Florida...I guess it is huge place with many theme parks?

I just noticed in the pictures of Sophie that you posted Anna from Ginsters, she isn't wearing her wedding ring as she obviously had to take it off for the tour. Imagine the pressure of having to look after it until she returned!

Prince Edward was again spotted at Disney World. No pictures though, which is a bit of a disappointment. Of course they are entitled to their privacy.

Prince Edward at Animal Kingdom

I find it hard to believe they have 4 security guards with them.

Last edited:
yes,anna, it is basically only theme parks in orlando. besides the disney magic kingdom, there are also several other disney parks they could have gone to, like epcot (which I believe to be designed for older children though).
and to molly's post: 12 family members?

yes,anna, it is basically only theme parks in orlando. besides the disney magic kingdom, there are also several other disney parks they could have gone to, like epcot (which I believe to be designed for older children though).
and to molly's post: 12 family members?

I questioned the 12 family members too, but perhaps they are visiting with friends.

It's really expensive to visit Disneyworld theme parks, and for the most part you spend a lot of time in queues waiting for things.

A photo of Edward and Sophie at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter with some butterbeer :D

Edward and Sophie

I love it :D. I take that their kiddos are at home, and this a snip of quality time between husband and wife? In any event, I'm glad they're enjoying this side of the pond.

I love it :D. I take that their kiddos are at home, and this a snip of quality time between husband and wife? In any event, I'm glad they're enjoying this side of the pond.

Louise and James are with them, shame they weren't in the photo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom