Earl and Countess of Wessex and Family Current Events 7: January-December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like Sophie's new portrait, she looks lovely. Her brooch, earrings and outfit are nice too. :)

Wow that photo has been Photoshopped! It's a lovely photo though, great smile.

Thanks annaelfka they are great she is fab and I really love the Christmas dress.

New (and I must add lovely!), official photograph of Countess Wessex commisioned by Lions Clubs International British Isles:

http://www.lions.org.uk/joomla/images/royal-highness-the-countess-of-wessex.jpg

Link to site:
lionsmd105.org

When you enter the site you will see a small pic of Countess and under it will be written:
Click here for further information
(or try clicking here) it will direct you to the pics and story from Countess visit. If you want to see pics in HQ's use right click on mouse.

One word- stunning!

great official pohoto!!!! I still want a oficial portrait of the wessex family.

Joe Little ‏@MajestyMagazine 37m
The Earl & Countess of Wessex will attend the wedding of Princess Madeleine of Sweden with Christopher O'Neill in Stockholm on 8 June.

Joe Little ‏@MajestyMagazine 37m
The Earl & Countess of Wessex will attend the wedding of Princess Madeleine of Sweden with Christopher O'Neill in Stockholm on 8 June.

YESSS! I kind of figured they would attend but I am happy now. A tiara event and pretty dresses. Can't wait.

Thanks for the images Anna. :D I want to meet Sophie.

YESSS! I kind of figured they would attend but I am happy now. A tiara event and pretty dresses. Can't wait.

I literally jumped and scream, so happy :)

I too figured they would go to the wedding. Nice to see them able to attend since they can't attend the inauguration in the Netherlands.

I literally jumped and scream, so happy :)

Haha, me too. :D I am bit bummed they aren't attending the Inauguration of Willem, particularly as they attended Prince Albert's, but they are busy.

I think that Edward and Sophie have a really great position within the Royal Family. They get to support charities of interest to them, they are relatively low-profile so the media isn't all over them like the Cambridges, and they get to do the "fun" jobs of attending all the glittering events around Europe. That, plus living at Bagshot Park and being able to raise their children out of the spotlight -- not bad, all in all! :flowers:

It's not confirmed on the BRF website yet and Majesty is apparently using "inside sources". It is expected but I will wait for confirmation.

It's not confirmed on the BRF website yet and Majesty is apparently using "inside sources". It is expected but I will wait for confirmation.
If Majesty Magazine posted it, then it has to be true.
Joe Little ‏@MajestyMagazine 18 Apr The Earl & Countess of Wessex will attend the wedding of Princess Madeleine of Sweden with Christopher O'Neill in Stockholm on 8 June.
They get scoops sooner than others, so most likely confirmation will follow shortly.

Those pics were taken from FB (I posted link earlier).
Here it is again:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151610244953523.1073741825.319833158522&type=1

Btw Countess is wearing new bracelet from Heavenly necklaces in aqua chalcedony.

Last edited:
Thanks Anna .. how did you see the bracelet ... you're super. Sophie looks really pretty love her .....

Thanks! My friend Susan, often says I have the most eagle eye of all the eagles :)
I spotted it when looking through pics from school visit. It's not visible at pics from Royal Mint.
Here's my post on bracelet:
Countess of Wessex jewelry | Facebook

Anna, I've said it before, but I'll say it again....Don't know what we'd do w/out you here in the Wessexes area of TRF and I really don't want to find out either. Thanks for the info on Sophie's bracelet, as it's really pretty and something I could see myself wearing. Also the picture you've got up is just lovely.

As is HRH's brand new Official Portrait for the Lions Intl UK. She's really come into her own these last two to three years, hasn't she?

I do hope it is true about the Wessex's attending the wedding. Hello! magazine had an article about it too. I do wonder how people do get confirmation from this though. I figured Edward and Sophie would go as it makes sense, mainly because the Royals all know who they are. It does help that they have many things in common with them and are in similar life stages (young children, as Sophie, Maxima and Mette-Marit had their first child within months of each other - November (Louise), December (Amalia) and January (Ingrid-Alexandra)) I would have been quite disappointed had they not attended to be honest.

I do hope it is true about the Wessex's attending the wedding. Hello! magazine had an article about it too. I do wonder how people do get confirmation from this though. I figured Edward and Sophie would go as it makes sense, mainly because the Royals all know who they are. It does help that they have many things in common with them and are in similar life stages (young children, as Sophie, Maxima and Mette-Marit had their first child within months of each other - November (Louise), December (Amalia) and January (Ingrid-Alexandra)) I would have been quite disappointed had they not attended to be honest.
Molly, they always represented Queen on such occasions, since at least 2001.
Cambridges are pregnant, and wouldn't be able to attend, plus I don't think HM would change that "tradition". I am certain they will go.
Charles and Camilla never represented royals on such occasion,so far. And I don't think they ever will....
After all, Edward is the only child who stayed in his marriage and I'm sure it will always be that way, so it seems logical, that they should represent royal family at royal weddings.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom