Earl and Countess of Wessex and Family Current Events 7: January-December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The DM article is silly mainly because the person who wrote it cannot do basic addition. They said Louise wore the same coat to Christmas two years ago...in 2012. Incorrect on two terms 1) She did not wear it to Christmas, she wore to a church service and 2) 2012 was 1 year ago.

What's wrong with the white tights and coat? It's an appropriate coat for a little girl. And my daughter wore white or colored thighs until she was a teen.

What's wrong with the white tights and coat? It's an appropriate coat for a little girl. And my daughter wore white or colored thighs until she was a teen.

I agree with you. I think that Louise will have plenty of time to dress like an adult, so for now, it's perfectly appropriate for her to dress like a 10-year-old that she is. I don't think her outfits are childish, but age-appropriate. Much better that all that sparkly, and skin-tight stuff the stores are trying to pass off as children's clothing.

I agree with you. I think that Louise will have plenty of time to dress like an adult, so for now, it's perfectly appropriate for her to dress like a 10-year-old that she is. I don't think her outfits are childish, but age-appropriate. Much better that all that sparkly, and skin-tight stuff the stores are trying to pass off as children's clothing.

I completely agree. I think Louise looks like a child her age should look. She is dressed in a very classic way. I have found it very frustrating to try and buy things for my granddaughter because so much of it has awful glittery mess on it. Some very nice things are ruined with the addition of the sparkly stuff. There is plenty of time for that later when she is older. There is a difference between "classic" and "old fashioned" as some have called her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom