Earl and Countess of Wessex and Family Current Events 7: January-December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anna you rock! Thank you for all your hard work, without we wouldn't have half as many photos in this section. :D I love Sophie's coat, never seen it before.

As always I agree Sophis is just lovely!

The Countess of Wessex - Patron, the National Autistic Society, will visit Helen Allison School, Longfield Road, Meopham, Gravesend, Kent.

Photo - TheBritishMonarchy | Lockerz

TheBritishMonarchy ‏@BritishMonarchy
The Countess of Wessex meets staff and @NAScampaigns supporters at Helen Allison Schoo

As always, love Sophie's infectious, radiant smile, that brings sunshine into any space she enters, and can I just say, this woman would make an amazing Special Ed teacher!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sophie has the touch - she is just so inclusive when she visits. :)

You hit the nail on the head- indeed she does and is, which is why people are drawn to her, and why we all love her!:D

She does indeed. One of the reasons I love seeing pictures of her interacting with kids, be they typical or with special needs.

Never realized she's left-handed.

Thanks for all of these links, everyone. Sophie's work does not seem to get a lot of media coverage and it's great to see some of what she's doing. And yes- she's got "the touch".

19th March:
The Earl of Wessex, Trustee, The Duke of Edinburgh's Award, this morning attended a Trustees' Meeting at Gulliver House, Madeira Walk, Windsor, Berkshire.
The Countess of Wessex, President, Girlguiding UK, this morning held a Meeting.
Her Royal Highness this afternoon attended a Lunch for The Duke of Edinburgh's Award International Foundation at Grace Belgravia, 11c West Halkin Street, London SW1.
The Countess of Wessex, Patron, the National Autistic Society, this evening attended the Transforming Lives Dinner at Leighton House Museum, 12 Holland Park, London W14.

So far no pics and I'm afriad we won't get to see any.

Last edited:
Sophie's 20 minute speech moves audience

Usually when a member of the Royal Family speaks at a charity dinner, it is to the point but brief.
However the Countess of Wessex made an astonishing start to her role as the patron of the National Autistic Society — she held court on the subject for 20 minutes.

‘Sophie spoke so eloquently that afterwards quite a few people come up and said they were so moved that they were going to donate more money.’

The Countess of Wessex receives local flowers after becoming President Elect of the RCAA
Photo - TheBritishMonarchy | Lockerz

The Queen’s daughter-in-law has become a patron of the Rochester Cathedral Trust after a private tour last week.
http://www.kentonline.co.uk/medway_...spx?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
http://seanhernonpictures.smugmug.com/Commercial/Client-Files/25209477_PCrKv8
https://twitter.com/fowlerae/status/314791418147262464/photo/1

Amazing like always, Sophie :heartflower:
Wonderful :flowers:

Lots of lovely images, thanks Anna. Lovely new Patronage for Miss Wessex.

Thanks Iceflower! The kids look happy to meet Edward and he looks happy to learn what they are doing.

I love that coat she wore to Sandwell!

It works for me too. And what a great share. The Countess looks amazing. Is it me or she's looking better by the day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom