The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2013, 10:31 AM
Heir Apparent

Nice pictures, we don't see the royals on country pursuits like we used to.

The Honourable Frances Shand Kydd
Old 08-26-2013, 01:35 AM
Heir Presumptive

The pictures are no longer on the article. What a bummer.

I used to love seeing images of the family on their annual hunts at Sandringham and Balmoral.

Old 08-26-2013, 04:52 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly2101 View Post
The pictures are no longer on the article. What a bummer.

I used to love seeing images of the family on their annual hunts at Sandringham and Balmoral.
They are still here, scroll down.
WWW.BAYANA.BLOGSPOT.COM: Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson 'are back together' 17 years after divorce amid claims they are thinking of marriage
Old 08-26-2013, 06:23 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
Nice pictures, we don't see the royals on country pursuits like we used to.
The media are now banned from taking photos of the family during private time on the Sandringham and Balmoral estates. I can understand why but yes it was nice to see them being real country people.
Old 08-26-2013, 08:10 AM
Heir Apparent

Yeah, I understand the privacy issues though.

The Honourable Frances Shand Kydd
Old 09-04-2013, 12:56 PM
Courtier

Pic of Countess with Princess Anne, going to the church. This time from the 25th August. I cannot view the latest images of Countess at Corbis, some are not available in my area... If not that pinterest, wouldn't even know that this pic exist...
(L-R) Capt. Tim Laurence, Prince Edward, ... | British Royal Family T
Old 09-04-2013, 02:38 PM
Heir Presumptive

There aren't any other photos from that church visit on Corbis images are there? None came up when I looked it up. I posted the same photo from Sophie's side of the car in the family events thread.
Old 09-04-2013, 03:08 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly2101 View Post
There aren't any other photos from that church visit on Corbis images are there? None came up when I looked it up. I posted the same photo from Sophie's side of the car in the family events thread.
No idea. I cannot view all Sophie's images at Corbis. Some are not available for me, and I get a blank page. I see in total 127 pics of Sophie, and they must have more.
Old 09-05-2013, 08:04 AM
Courtier

2 engagements for Countess today, will search for more later. Have to get back to work.
https://twitter.com/Mercury_Aaron/st...689024/photo/1
https://twitter.com/HeartCambs/statu...179137/photo/1
https://twitter.com/PaulNez/status/3...877824/photo/1

http://www.heart.co.uk/cambridge/new...autism-centre/
Old 09-05-2013, 01:32 PM
Heir Presumptive

video
BBC News - Duchess of Wessex opens Fulbourn's adult autism centre
Old 09-05-2013, 02:56 PM
Courtier

1 clear pic of Countess.
SLIDESHOW: New autism centre at Fulbourn Hospital opened by Countess of Wessex | Cambridge City News, Cambridge Local News Stories & Latest Headlines About Cambridge
Old 09-06-2013, 10:48 AM
Courtier

http://www.royal.gov.uk/LatestNewsandDiary/Gallery.aspx
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...levant_count=1
Old 09-06-2013, 12:12 PM
Heir Apparent

Love these photos. Sophie and kids is always a great combination.
Old 09-06-2013, 12:25 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseroyal View Post
Love these photos. Sophie and kids is always a great combination.
Absolutely!

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 09-07-2013, 01:15 PM
Courtier

Wow, another tour for earl & Countess, they will visit Canada, again, around November.
50th Anniversary Gala
Video from Halle opening from few months back.

And article from The Worshipful Company of Glovers
that shows gloves that were given to the Countess.
Livery Lunch with HRH | Dents Leather Gloves

Yesterday was even called Fashion Matters that Sophie attended.
I found a tweet:
Charles Hanson ‏@HansonsAuctions 19h Also at the charity auction was HRH Countess of Wessex. I sold her a painting only to be informed she was bidding on the wrong lot!
But sadly, not a single pic :(
Old 09-07-2013, 04:16 PM
Heir Presumptive

She bidded on the wrong item? I love her! That is something I would do. Nice to see them in Canada again. They do go to Canada a lot and it's nice that they have a private secretary and a lady-in-waiting there. They obviously enjoy visiting Canada.
Old 09-07-2013, 07:30 PM
Serene Highness

Hmmmm...I'm waiting on word of foot surgery in Toronto. It would nice if I was down there around the same time TRH are.
Old 09-09-2013, 10:33 AM
Courtier

Countess of Wessex in @bruceoldfield Dakota gown for an @Cordwainers event as a patron of @UniArtsLondon http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=583018978422175&set=a.236551136402296.57565.224916630899080&type=1&theater …

Plus found a cake that was made for James. Scroll down.
Cake fit for a Queen
Old 09-09-2013, 12:03 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by annaelfka View Post
Countess of Wessex in @bruceoldfield Dakota gown for an @Cordwainers event as a patron of @UniArtsLondon http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=583018978422175&set=a.236551136402296.57565.224916630899080&type=1&theater …

Plus found a cake that was made for James. Scroll down.
Cake fit for a Queen
That dress is gorgeous on Sophie.
Old 09-09-2013, 04:25 PM
Heir Presumptive

:O I love that dress. It's so beautiful! Sophie's waist is so small in the dress!

I loved that little cake for James. It was made for May 2012, around the same time as the one they made for the Queen's Diamond Jubilee. I love the fact that his name is on the number plate! It says it was for his birthday but his birthday is in December... I love that he sent a handmade card back though. How adorable!