Earl and Countess of Wessex and Family Current Events 7: January-December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Molly, your avatar pic!!!!!!!!! Where will I get a bigger version of it????

Molly, your avatar pic!!!!!!!!! Where will I get a bigger version of it????

Taken from last nights Festival of Remembrance I think, check Zimbio or getty for the full picture of head over to the Remembrance thread for the unwatermarked.

I capped it myself from BBC iPlayer, because i'm cool like that...haha.

Cap 1
Cap2

I didn't notice Sophie had it on in Toronto. Anna, you have such good eyes! :D She's wearing her engagement ring again, yay! :D

I think on her right hand is the old ring she used to wear on her ring finger, but perhaps not.

Last edited:
Taken from last nights Festival of Remembrance I think, check Zimbio or getty for the full picture of head over to the Remembrance thread for the unwatermarked.
There is only one picture of Countess from last night arriving to the festival, that's why I asked Molly.

I thought so! I wish I could watch it, but I am not in UK :sad:
Thanks for the link to the pic, LOVE IT!

I had added them to my previous post for you. :)

I also noticed she has her engagement ring on again. I reallllllly hoped she give it up and just give it to me....

Cap 1
Cap2

I didn't notice Sophie had it on in Toronto. Anna, you have such good eyes! :D She's wearing her engagement ring again, yay! :D

I think on her right hand is the old ring she used to wear on her ring finger, but perhaps not.
It is bigger, more bling to it, but I can be mistaken, I haven't seen HD video from yesterday, only in bad quality.
Haha, I can recommend Anna ring from Heavenly Necklaces, it is just like Sophie's, and I wear it all the time!
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...438573752898162_1842492266_n.jpg&size=665,575

Last edited:
i think this ring would work perfect as engagement ring, even if it is "only" set in silver. But that way I could afford it.

Cap 1
Cap2

It is bigger, more bling to it, but I can be mistaken, I haven't seen HD video from yesterday, only in bad quality.
Haha, I can recommend Anna ring from Heavenly Necklaces, it is just like Sophie's, and I wear it all the time!
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...438573752898162_1842492266_n.jpg&size=665,575
:previous:
Here is the video of Sophie crying 4:46. She is so sweet :flowers:
Royal British Legion Festival of Remembrance 2013 Bravery - YouTube

and Sophie with glasses 4:18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsR3llsc2gc

Last edited:
I think this was the photo. It's from the same link which was originally posted by Anna, but I hope you can see it now. Sometimes I'm not able to view a link for the first time but for the second time I can. :)

thanks a lot! yes, i see it! thanks again

^^^ Aww, I love that one too. They really are the cutest.

Lovely photos, Anna.

I am still not sure how I feel about that white dress...it's rather short and does resemble a night dress. It is pretty though.

TheBritishMonarchy @BritishMonarchy
The Countess of Wessex, Sponsor, #HMSDARING has sent a message of support to the crew as they sail to the #Philippines #TyphoonHaiyan

I saw that HMS Daring had been sent yesterday when I read the paper and I thought Sophie would say something about. I hope HMS Daring gets there safely and thoughts with those in the Philippines.

Last edited:
God I hated that ensemble Sophie wore that day. It was not flattering and make her look pregnant, which is what a few of those comments have said even though she was not.

It's lovely of Sophie to send the message though. :)

Thanks for the gallery link, Anna. Lovely images and I especially like the one of her greeting the woman she obviously knows well as she is hugging her and kissing her cheeks. I love that that is how Royals greet each other, as well as people they know well. I wouldn't greet any of my family like that, but I know in parts of Europe that is quite standard.

Thanks for the gallery link, Anna. Lovely images and I especially like the one of her greeting the woman she obviously knows well as she is hugging her and kissing her cheeks. I love that that is how Royals greet each other, as well as people they know well. I wouldn't greet any of my family like that, but I know in parts of Europe that is quite standard.
In Poland (Europe) We greet our family like that, close friends, or people we are really fond of.
Our Patron - Caring For Life

"Amazing" in quality pic from today...
Instagram
I hope there will be some more. I hate instagram.

Awww her smile. I am not even a Doctor Who fan but I am jealous as I want to be there, just to have one of those sandwiches that look so yummy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom