Earl and Countess of Wessex and Family Current Events 7: January-December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great pics of Edward! Man in army "uniform" looks great!

Edward looks very handsome. Thanks for the info!

Very nice photos of Edward and I like the crook. I didn't know Alastair Bruce is Edwards Equerry. Nice to see him as well.

He is also one of James' godparents and he taught Sophie to windsurf.

Agree she looks fab and good to see her wearing nail polish I love the whole look.

I love this look, especially the nail polish. I love painting my nails, but I rarely do it as I work in healthcare so I am not allowed to at work. I love this dress a lot, and it makes Sophie's waist look so slim. I cannot find them in a bigger resolution, sorry Anna.

She looks amazing in the skirt and top really I love it on her .. thnaks for keeping us posted here Anna

I love her boots she wore to the Westmorland County Show, they are lovely and I love her wedding earrings. I like that she continues to wear them a lot. I love the black skirt and white top for the Giving Voice photography competition. I thought it was funny that Royal photographer Arthur Edwards was also a judge.

Last edited:
I love the black coat/poncho Sophie has on for the visit to Kelso today. I love the image of her ringing the bell and covering her ear!

I thought the boots look vaguely familiar, and they are perfect for a trip to a farm of sorts. Stylish but practical too.

Me too, thankfully the same photograper was today, so I will be able to buy few pics again, as everything else failed today... Not a single pic in any paper, or on any site...

Love the photo of Sophie ringing the bell...:lol:

The older James gets the more expressions I see of Sophie in him. The expression she has when ringing the bell reminds me of James. James is a Rhys Jones, whereas Louise is definitely a Windsor. I wish we had photos of Sophie as a little girl to compare!

The older James gets the more expressions I see of Sophie in him. The expression she has when ringing the bell reminds me of James. James is a Rhys Jones, whereas Louise is definitely a Windsor. I wish we had photos of Sophie as a little girl to compare!
Oh yes. Louise is always so poised and calm, while James is so full of energy. But Edward is a big joker as well :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the extra link to Facebook photo's. I had already posted the other link it the Royal Family Current Events thread but hadn't seen the other one. I hoped there would be more of Louise and James, but the few we did see were cute. You can just see him sitting next to his Daddy when watching the pipers, he look so small in the big seat! Not sure how I feel about Louise's grey tights but....

Thanks for the link Dman. Lovely to see Edward's engagement receiving and bit of coverage. I love the little joke he made when he was looking at the archaeology play area that he may find a dead relative and one of the men said, "It's not a car park!" Little inside joke there.

Thanks Anna! Sophie looks so normal and casual, dressed down Friday! I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom