Earl and Countess of Wessex and Family Current Events 7: January-December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are a delight! I really, really, really hope James is on the balcony this year like Louise did when she was 5 years old. It would be lovely to see Louise and James together on the balcony. James looks like a monkey though, which is lovely and normal for a 5 year old boy.

Cheeky face + He looks like he's being told off

Next to him is his older cousin, Oliver or Harry, I can never remember which is which. I also love that Sophie is holding his coat and baseball cap, as he has obviously decided he does not want to wear it even though everyone else around him has rain coats on.

I have found even more cute images!

Edward's face is hilarious, Mother and son + Cute

Credit to PicturePress
the link for the mother and son one unfortunately brings me to the face one :sad:

the link for the mother and son one unfortunately brings me to the face one :sad:

Sorry! I have edited it :D

I have a link to my Tumblr for the images from Newscom.com which are hilariously cute. Louise playing with her Dad and James oblivious to it all, pressing his nose against the window pane.

Earl and Countess of Wessex

I love the pictures, and like you, hope James will appear at Trooping the Colour. He'll probably have a blast. Louise's facial expression in the photo with her Dad and brother. She's probably thinking 'little kids..:bang:'.

LOL, or " Boys......"Love the one of James and Sophie!

All great family photos thanks love them all....

They are a delight! I really, really, really hope James is on the balcony this year like Louise did when she was 5 years old. It would be lovely to see Louise and James together on the balcony. James looks like a monkey though, which is lovely and normal for a 5 year old boy.

Cheeky face + He looks like he's being told off

Next to him is his older cousin, Oliver or Harry, I can never remember which is which. I also love that Sophie is holding his coat and baseball cap, as he has obviously decided he does not want to wear it even though everyone else around him has rain coats on.

I have found even more cute images!

Edward's face is hilarious, Mother and Son + Cute

Credit to PicturePress

:previous:
Amazing pictures :flowers:
This family is so cute.... It's a pleasure to see them together :heartflower:

yes, we want see james in the trooping colour this year!!!

4 pics from Phyllis Tuckwell Hospice:
PICTURES: Countess of Wessex visits Phyllis Tuckwell Hospice | Godalming People
and story
Countess of Wessex visits Phyllis Tuckwell Hospice | Godalming People

There is a chance some pictures will be shared on FB site, but I'm not sure if they will finally appear...

So far that's the only thing from Paris visit...
https://twitter.com/JYZoyo/status/334360441784504320/photo/1
Lovely hairdo from what I can actually see :D
I got quick answer that a gallery from visit should be some time tomorrow at their fb site. Nice!

Last edited:
James is just the cutest little dude, I want to take him home with me as I can imagine he's lots of fun! In image 12 Sophie looks like she is telling Louise "no" to something. The bright blonde colour of Louise's hair is lovely, I hope she keeps dying it blonde like Zara has done as she gets older as Zara had natural blonde hair until her early teens.

Love the image from Twitter, Anna. Hope we see lots more images as I LOVE that dress and her heels. :D I trust you will hook us up with some lovely images if and when they become available. I forgot Sophie was in Paris, how lovely. It's a country I have never been to but would love to visit it. It's on my list after Rome!

Last edited:
Molly I follow few sites that should cover this visit and they said they will share more pics, so I really hope it will be so.
For now, nothing more, sorry :(

But bigger pic from visit to Hospice:
https://twitter.com/PTHospice/status/334617597658157056/photo/1

Delightful! Your other links that cover the Hospice visit- when I click on them, they load, but all I see is a blue screen on top of the story and pics.What do I click on to make that go away?

Delightful! Your other links that cover the Hospice visit- when I click on them, they load, but all I see is a blue screen on top of the story and pics.What do I click on to make that go away?

maybe use another browser? i don't see a blue screen. btw the picture of the 2nd link is the same as the first of the four in the first link :)

Did you have to join the website in order to see the article/pics?

What a devine lady! I do wonder if Sophie knows what a milf is? lol she fine. Ill be finding my lady and make her all mine :cool:

She looksamazing I just love her to bits the black is Emilia W again and the repeat black and white gorg......

Last edited:
In the slideshow as Sophie shakes a lady's hand it looks like the lady is looking at her wedding ring!

Lovely images of Sophie in Paris. Thanks for the images sunshine. :D

The slideshow is great I loved it thank you ....

Thanks, Anna. I hope we see some images of Edward and Sophie when they attended the ballet, but I am looking forward to many photos from Trooping the Colour and Ascot in a few weeks. I look forward to Sophie's sartorial choices for Ascot. :D

And also, from Service to commemorate the Sixtieth Anniversary of Her Majesty's Coronation :)

I had forgotten about that, Anna! I hope Lady Louise goes with Edward and Sophie and we can see her in another beautiful little dress.

No the coronation anniversary will be just a church service not a tiara event , we only do tiaras for state dinners and the annual diplomatic reception.

It looks like The Earl and Countess of Wessex were in Denmark for the Confirmation of Prince Nicolai, the Earl's godson, they were already on Friday in Denmark, but as it was very private we won't see pictures from it of guests.
Only Prince Edward was included on the official picture, you can read details in this thread: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f33/confirmation-of-prince-nikolai-may-18th-2013-a-34592-4.html
I only wonder why it wasn't in their royal diary? Because it was more of a private event for them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom