The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2011, 11:18 PM
Administrator

Earl and Countess of Wessex & Family Current Events 13: July 2011 to January 2013

Coat of Arms of HRH The Countess of Wessex

Welcome to the Earl and Countess of Wessex, Lady Louise and Viscount Severn current events thread
part 13

commencing July 2011

part 12, covering the period October 2009 to June 2011 can be found here http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...ml#post1279327 .

Old 07-03-2011, 06:50 PM
Commoner

Does anyone have a picture in detail of the bracelet HRH was using at the reception after the wedding in Monaco > From a distance it seemed gorgeous!

Newscom - Multimedia for Websites and Publishers

Old 07-03-2011, 07:13 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosou View Post
Does anyone have a picture in detail of the bracelet HRH was using at the reception after the wedding in Monaco > From a distance it seemed gorgeous!

Newscom - Multimedia for Websites and Publishers
See post #292 of Sophie Countess of Wessex Jewellery thread .It's close up of the jewellery from the wedding's events
Old 07-03-2011, 07:40 PM
Heir Presumptive

Article and pictures from Sophie visit Brainwave
Her Royal Highness The Countess of Wessex | Tony Sale Photography – Blog
Old 07-03-2011, 08:36 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagMil View Post
I love her smile in the pictures with the little girl. Something must have really made her crack up .

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 07-04-2011, 07:17 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
These are lovely photos, particularly the one with the little girl. :) I love Sophie's skirt as well. She is very photogenic.
Old 07-04-2011, 10:50 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Lovely pictures .Thanks for sharing them
Old 07-04-2011, 07:06 PM
Heir Presumptive

Countess of Wessex, to support Wessex Heartbeat event
http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/9120...o_Southampton/

Fashion on Monaco Wedding
Most Fashionable Of The Monaco Royal Wedding | Mole Empire
Old 07-05-2011, 10:24 PM
Heir Apparent

Wonderful Photos!

Quote:
My fave is the one with the little girl and Sophie laughing!
The one with Sophie and the little lad in the wheelchair reminds me so much of Diana- at first I thought that it was Diana!
Old 07-06-2011, 09:54 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

On June 29, the Countess of Wessex as Patron of the London Children's Flower Society met competition
winners at Tufnell Park Primary School, Dalmeney Road, London.

** Pic **

** Countess of Wessex praises ‘planting in the playground’ at Tufnell Park Primary School **
Old 07-06-2011, 01:03 PM
Heir Apparent

Wonderful pic and article Ice! I love seeing the Countess with kids. She has such a knack with them, and you can tell that she is a warm maternal person.
Old 07-06-2011, 01:47 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseroyal View Post
Wonderful pic and article Ice! I love seeing the Countess with kids. She has such a knack with them, and you can tell that she is a warm maternal person.
Here here ! I'm in total agreement.

Old 07-07-2011, 02:37 PM
Heir Presumptive

The Countess of Wessex attended Disability Awareness Week July/7th/2011

pic1 pic2

http://www.warringtonguardian.co.uk/...lton/?ref=mmsp
http://www.thisischeshire.co.uk/news...l_of_approval/
Old 07-07-2011, 02:43 PM
Majesty

Quote:
I love her involvement with people (especially children) who have special needs. Thank you for sharing.

Old 07-07-2011, 03:17 PM
Heir Presumptive

Why is this woman so pretty? Thanks for the links everybody. Sophie looks lovely, and I love seeing her with children and those with learning difficulties. She is wonderful with them.
Old 07-07-2011, 04:10 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Countess Sophie attended another event today, as President of Girlguiding UK she attended the
Commonwealth Chief Commissioners Conference at Waddow Hall, Clitheroe, Lancashire.

The first link includes a short video!

** burnleyexpress.net: Royal visitor in Ribble Valley **

** lancashiretelegraph.co.uk: Royal visitor in Ribble Valley today **
Old 07-07-2011, 05:39 PM
Heir Presumptive

Thanks iceflower, the video is great but to short .
The Countess always look lovely
I would like to see more pictures and videos

[edit]
I just found more videos from today visits

Old 07-17-2011, 06:45 AM
Heir Presumptive

An article about Sophie in Daily Mail today, which they compliment Sophie. It's actually quite a nice article, considering it's from the Daily Mail. I look forward to the day we can call Sophie the Duchess of Edinburgh.

The only way is Wessex: How stylish Sophie has transformed into a real jewel in the crown.

I have found another video of the same event as mentioned in MagMil's post. It shows a man showing Sophie images, some of which are Louise at the Trooping the Colour (I THINK, that is what it looks like). It's very cute, particularly when Sophie says Louise was doing "a lot of waving that day." They also talk about James as well. Very sweet man talking to her. Sophie is just so lovely.

Old 07-17-2011, 08:24 AM
Heir Presumptive

Thanks Molly
Beautiful video and article from Daily /that surprised me ,unlike previous this is really great article /
Old 07-17-2011, 08:36 AM
Heir Apparent

The Mail - complimenting the royals ??? Can this be true?