Earl and Countess of Wessex and Family Current Events 6: July 2011-January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bottom right i'd say ;)
thank you for the pictures :)

Only photo I was able to find from Voice Awards.
Norbert Lieckfeldt's Photos | Facebook
Countess attended also yesterday State Banquet, who finds her? :flowers:
http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Amir+Kuwait+State+Visit+UK+HLqGtC59mFTx.jpg
:previous:
I think also Prince Edward was at State Banquet on the other right side :flowers:
Sophie looks like she wear again Aquamarine tiara but I want pictures with better look :ermm::flowers:

Thanks for the links to the images, Anna. Sophie looks beautiful as always.

Nice to see the side of Sophie's face, and I am sure Edward is likely there somewhere. The image is like a "Where's Wally" of the family. I can see Andrew, Sophie, Tim, Camilla, Charles, Phillip and the Queen!

December 5th:
The Countess of Wessex will hold a Charities Forum at Buckingham Palace.
The Countess of Wessex Patron, DEBRA, will attend the ICAP Fundraising Day at 2 Broadgate, London EC2.

Thank you Anna to all the beautiful images of Sophie, she is so charming. :D

This is a really old article from 2004, but it's very sweet (and very short!)

February 2004

It's a shame there is no photo of the moment, but it's lovely to know that back then they were happy to kiss in private. We never see PDA's from the Wessex's, and I doubt we will ever see one, so it's lovely to know that in private they were happy to show it. I do wish there was a photo!

Anna is on a mission - and Anna on a mission is T-riffic! Great Sophie coverage, thanks. :flowers:

The Earl and Countess of Wessex attended the ICAP Charity Day in London, 2012.

Edward + Sophie + Edward + Sophie

My favourite is the image of Edward doing a thumbs up.

The Earl and Countess of Wessex attended the ICAP Charity Day in London, 2012.

Edward + Sophie + Edward + Sophie

My favourite is the image of Edward doing a thumbs up.
Love all the pics! The one of Edward giving the Royal thumbs up rocks, and my oh my, the guy Sophie is talking to in the 2nd pic sure has an interesting bright hair do!:ohmy:;)

The thumbs up image make me giggle a lot. He has obviously got a charity a lot of money, but it's his expression that makes it funny.

Thanks for the image links. Sophie is seriously beautiful. Not sure if I have ever mentioned that before!

I love Edward's thumbs up expression. Makes me giggle a lot.

Thank you so much for images, Sophie looks beautiful.

Here are some more nice pics of ICAP's 20th annual global Charity Day on December 5 :flowers:

** lehtikuva.fi gallery: Sophie rahankeruussa **

These crack me up. I think my favorite is the one where Sophie is holding two receivers. I remember seeing one like that of William couple of years ago, and the image that popped into my mind is the one of a secretary who is trying to talk to people on both phone lines without accidentally hanging up on one of them :D.

These are absolutely lovely.

I love it when she wears glasses. Both her and Edward wear them for driving.

Yep, and I read that they need them for reading/tv. Perhaps they were contacts in public. Sophie does look cute in glasses!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom