The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2012, 05:21 PM
Heir Presumptive

I love that Louise and James went too. Some more cute images:

Lady Louise + Viscount Severn + Lady Louise + Edward and Sophie

I love James' coat. I also have a feeling the coat Louise has on will definitely be worn to the Christmas service.

Speaking of Louise's coat: A coat that really lasts the ages: Sophie's daughter Lady Louise wears timeless regal garment that's been worn by every female Royal since a very young Queen

Rexfeatures have some adorable images of James, but I am not registered so I cannot access them. There is one of him and Lady Louise and James has his hands around his mouth and is obviously cheering a horse one. So cute. Sophie's brother and sister-in-law were there, as well as her father. I wish I was a member on Rexfeatures!

Old 12-21-2012, 05:40 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly2101 View Post

I love James' coat. I also have a feeling the coat Louise has on will definitely be worn to the Christmas service.

Speaking of Louise's coat: A coat that really lasts the ages: Sophie's daughter Lady Louise wears timeless regal garment that's been worn by every female Royal since a very young Queen

Rexfeatures have some adorable images of James, but I am not registered so I cannot access them. There is one of him and Lady Louise and James has his hands around his mouth and is obviously cheering a horse one. So cute.

ADORABLE
thanks Molly for new pictures, awww James such a amazing little dude is he, and for Louise I don't have words ...
Beautiful family, hope to see some more and more pictures and more events of this cute family

Old 12-21-2012, 05:41 PM
Heir Presumptive

There's an image of James smiling really widely and he looks like he is holding onto a wooden handle and he looks ADORABLE.

Is anyone a member of RexFeatures?
Old 12-21-2012, 05:50 PM
Heir Presumptive

I try to copy some of the pictures, but would be be nice if somebody have account and can get a full version
http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/7416/16820585.jpg
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/5484/30192464.jpg
http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/8255/63560516.jpg
http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/4994/90166506.jpg
Old 12-21-2012, 06:04 PM
Heir Presumptive

Thanks Mag! James is so adorable and I think he is such a physical mixture of his parents. I love his vest and I LOVE his coat. I love little boys in smart coats, it looks so presentable. I hope he goes to Christmas this year, as I feel that is definitely a coat suitable to walk to Church in! (Wishful thinking, but I do think he will go as he has been out and about a lot this year.)
Old 12-21-2012, 06:07 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Quote:

Rexfeatures have some adorable images of James, but I am not registered so I cannot access them. There is one of him and Lady Louise and James has his hands around his mouth and is obviously cheering a horse one. So cute. Sophie's brother and sister-in-law were there, as well as her father. I wish I was a member on Rexfeatures!
They both looked like they were having fun, thank you for the pictures.
Old 12-21-2012, 06:36 PM
Heir Apparent

What beautiful children; they're growing so quickly and Louise is so much a dead ringer for her grandmother, HM, at that age. Some strong genes in that family!
Old 12-21-2012, 06:52 PM
Heir Presumptive

Found more images

Sophie and Louose + Sophie and Louise + James + James

It also appears their cousins Oliver and Harry were there too, as that is their cousin in the image with James on the far side.
Old 12-21-2012, 07:25 PM
Courtier

My friend Kelly, did this Sophie's round up on my request! :)
Sophie, Countess Of Wessex: Her Best Looks Of 2012 [PHOTOS] - Socialite Life

Thank for adding more images from today!
Old 12-21-2012, 08:46 PM
Majesty

Pictures:
The Wessex Family at Royal Ascot:
MYROYALS - HOLLYWOOD FASH

It's good to see the family out together. They seem to enjoy having their nanny accompany them everywhere.

I don't know why people was making a big deal out of the idea of the Cambridges having a nanny.
Old 12-21-2012, 08:46 PM
Heir Presumptive

MORE
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-dxgbPewlvx...ENQSerDyPx.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-DgONg-j0ag...KiNHb79Jkx.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-DPECQv6OYP...b18u3AScjx.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-HeAf4mvetJ...QBRGQnJ37x.jpg
Old 12-21-2012, 09:59 PM
Majesty

It's always such a treat to see the Wessex children out and about with their parents. Both are beautiful, and it would seem have pretty big personalities too. Louise is looking more and more like her Granny, the Queen. She will be a very lovely young woman.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 12-21-2012, 10:53 PM
Serene Highness

I remember once Diana being asked the same question when she was doing an Engagement on a bitterly cold day and she didn't have a coat on either. Her answer was she had her thermal underwear on and she Thanked God for the invention of it too. So maybe Sophie had her's on at Ascot?

I wish that picture didn't have the watermarks on it, but considering how rare it is for us to see them all together as a Family, I'll take what I can get.

Speaking of that....Maybe it's just me, but I've found that ever since Louise taking part in the Royal Wedding last year and that there was such a wonderful reaction to seeing her take part from the Public, we've seen more of her and James. I think the reason Edward and Sophie have been so protective of them, but especially of Louise is due to her eye problems and how she looks w/her eyes turned out as they are.

I also have one eye that turns out on me, so don't jump on me for this, as I know how I feel when I see a picture of me when my one eye decides it's going to take a trip to the left w/out realizing it. Anyway...

We all know how horrible and hateful people can be. We just have to read some of the Comments left at the DM to prove that one. Since Louise's eye issues are so very noticeable, I can more than understand why in a Family that is watched as much as the Windsors are, why the Wessxes kept Louise so close to home.

Until the Wedding and seeing her perform so well and looking so adorably charming in her dress, for those who really never had seen her before, I think helped the World fall head over heels in love w/that young lady. I'll also say it again and will say it over and over again...Huge Kudos to the Photographer who posed her in such a way her eyes were not noticeable. I have that photo framed and on my bookshelf BTW, as I just adore it.

Anyway...Got a wee bit off track there...IMO, while I do agree that Edward and Sophie don't want to raise their children as I call it, "on display like little toys", but I also think a big part of it was in order to protect Louise. I also don't think it's that big a leap to notice we started seeing more of the two children after the Wedding last year and the reaction Louise received and make the connection between the two.

JMO of course. BTW...One of my very favourite Royal Photos of 2012 came from the day Sophie took the kids to the Rowing venue that day of the Paralympics when Kate was there the same day w/them. It's the one of where Sophie's got little James just about flat on his back and he's helpless giggling while she tickles his tummy. It's just too adorable and lovely and...Sigh!! :)

Anyway...All of the above is JMO, but interested to hear if anyone else thinks the same thing.
Old 12-21-2012, 11:23 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:

Quote:
Found more images

Sophie and Louose + Sophie and Louise + James + James

It also appears their cousins Oliver and Harry were there too, as that is their cousin in the image with James on the far side.
All so adorable!!
Old 12-22-2012, 04:29 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

I love seeing these two children, they have to be some of my favourites. I do not understand the DM article about the coat, pointless waste of someone's time.
Old 12-22-2012, 07:50 AM
Courtier

Full gallery at Zimbio:
The Wessex Family At Ascot Races Thumbnails - Pictures - Zimbio
Old 12-23-2012, 08:48 AM
Courtier

Prince Philip went to church at Sandringham with Prince Andrew, Beatrice and Eugenie, Prince Edward and Sophie. The Queen did not attend Church this morning. Everything about Christmas should be in another topic I suppose?
Old 12-23-2012, 08:50 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

There is a thread for Christmas at Sandringham: Christmas at Sandringham 2004-2007
Old 12-23-2012, 10:33 AM
Courtier

Few pics from today: Royal family at Sandringham Church - News - Eastern Daily Press
Old 12-23-2012, 12:17 PM
Heir Presumptive

james is really so adorable!! I said this again, I really miss a formal photo of the wessex's family!

Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-
Closed Thread