Earl and Countess of Wessex Current Events 8: August-November 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Earl of Wessex:rolleyes: It must be nice to be considered an Earl of a place that hasn't EXISTED since 1066 :D

So have they joined the rest of the clan at Balmoral?

I think so. Wasn't there a picture posted a couple of days ago showing the Wessexes in the Balmoral tartan kilts, posing with the Queen and Prince Philip?

That was last year's Christmas card, in kilts at Balmoral.

Oh, OK, then I guess that doesn't help for this year.

Really, you'd think these people would let us know where they were going to be so we'd know what to talk about. Most inconsiderate of them...:D

forgive me if the former thread already answered this, but what happened to rumors Sophie's pregnant again? I guess they were just that, rumors..

There is Still Hope!

princess olga said:
forgive me if the former thread already answered this, but what happened to rumors Sophie's pregnant again? I guess they were just that, rumors..

There is still hope that she is pregnant and they are just delaying to give Sophie the chance to see how the pregnancy progresses in my opinion. Someone in the previous thread said they wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't announced until after the Balmoral retreat ends in October.

Does Edward still make/ produce documentary films?

tiaraprin said:
There is still hope that she is pregnant and they are just delaying to give Sophie the chance to see how the pregnancy progresses in my opinion. Someone in the previous thread said they wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't announced until after the Balmoral retreat ends in October.

The Countess will come back to her Duty on 3rd September,tiarapin.

Elspeth said:
Oh, OK, then I guess that doesn't help for this year.

Really, you'd think these people would let us know where they were going to be so we'd know what to talk about. Most inconsiderate of them...:D

haha im with you on that Elspeth! :p

mirsada said:
Does Edward still make/ produce documentary films?

No he does not. He had to quit his production company and become a full time working member of the Firm.

HMQueenElizabethII said:
The Countess will come back to her Duty on 3rd September,tiarapin.

I did not know she wasn't staying the full course. Perhaps by September, we might have some more evidence or an announcement.

Source: Rex Features

Sophie and the Queen in Balmoral.

Attachments

• la reina y sophie.jpg
    la reina y sophie.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 1,977
just read at the GREMB that sophie's mum passed away today, aged 71.

announced by the BBC.

my condolences for sophie :(

im sorry about her mother but im really like her mother but she very sweet woman and her dad very hard time to leave by his wife when she died.

my condelence to Sophie

Sara Boyce

i found article about Sophie's mum pass away on sky news

SOPHIE 'DEEPLY SADDENED'

x.gif

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-1193764,00.html

Last edited by a moderator:
That is so sad!
My condelence to Sophie, Lousie and rest of the family!

My deepest sympathies to Christopher, Sophie and David. May Mary rest in peace.

I'm very sorry.
My deepest sympathy to Sophie and all the family.

My Deepest Sympathies

I would like to extend my deepest sympathy to Sophie at this terrible time. I will pray for you.

What a hard and sad loss for Sophie. I was surprised that the article states that she is 14 weeks pregnant as though it is definite. Has there been any confirmation?

I don't think so. This may just be an attempt by the press to force Buckingham Palace into issuing a confirmation or a denial.

These tabloids! They should show more respect for Sophie at this time. :(

Lindy80 said:
Wow she was young--had she been ill?

She apparently had colon cancer. I think it was diagnosed in the spring.

Elspeth said:
I don't think so. This may just be an attempt by the press to force Buckingham Palace into issuing a confirmation or a denial.

What a cheap shot on the part of the press. The loss of a mother is devastating for many people and to goad Sophie and Edward at this sensitive time is awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom