Earl and Countess of Wessex Current Events 3: May-September 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
please posts pictures of Earl and Countess of Wessex because both will become 5 years in their marriages on June 19,1999 if you have add past and present of engagement pictures since both met at tennis tournament in 1993.

please posts pictures before June 19 dont forget!

Sara Boyce

p.s. happy anniversary to Earl and Countess of Wessex i hope so you would have good marriages years!

I wish all the best to Edward and Sophie Sara but I'm afraid that I don't have any picture's for you. Did you see Trooping the Colour today? I was disappointed that Lady Louise wasn't there.

Lady Louise is to small and don't forguet that she have some problemes like any baby that pass for that she pass. Maibe for next year she go. Prince Williamd and Harry just go when they are a litle bigger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
QEII take Prince Edward for the balcany when he have very few month she is the unical do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New pics from Sophie at Royal Ascot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is showing a new styl more modern she is wonderfull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Countess Sophie

http://pro.corbis.com/images/DWF15-767679....7-d9929247f378}

Prince Edward

http://pro.corbis.com/images/DWF15-767683....9-6e3b80a4d1f5}

Originally posted by sara1981@Jun 12th, 2004 - 9:39 pm
please posts pictures of Earl and Countess of Wessex because both will become 5 years in their marriages on June 19,1999 if you have add past and present of engagement pictures since both met at tennis tournament in 1993.

please posts pictures before June 19 dont forget!

Sara Boyce

p.s. happy anniversary to Earl and Countess of Wessex i hope so you would have good marriages years!
There are some photos of the engagment on corbis.com but I can't figure out how to send them to the discussion list.

Sorry!

Tatiana

Will The earl and Countess of Wessex celebrate their 5 years of wedding by going to the church or host a party?And will we have an official of them with Louise on their wedding anniversary.

I think that Louise was not brought on to the balcony because Edward was not there. Edward missed Louise's birth I don't think he would have wanted to miss her first appearance on the balcony. Newt year is another opportunity.

Claire :blink:

Do you have an option for none of the above?

The 19th falls on a Saturday, they'll attend church on Sunday as normal.
I don't actually know how the Wessex's celebrate their anniversary, they have never thrown a party before or had official photos done. They normally do things very quiet. I'm just glad Edward's in the country for this anniversary, he wasn't last year.

I hate to say this but I think the next photo we will proprably see of Louise will be for her 1st Birthday and than on the Christmas card.

So Happy Anniversary, Edward and Sophie and many more. :flower:

Claire

Sophie's mum in Royal Ascot i found out in Sun newspaper that very interesting idea about her daughter who been interest into Royal Ascot.

Sara Boyce

I hope we can see an official photo of Her Majesty The Queen,The Duke of Edinburgh,The countess's parents with Louise and Wessex couple on Louise's 1st birthday.

I absolutely love that the Queen invited Mary and Christopher Rhys-Jones to Ascot. The couple really appeared to love it, and the Queen really appeared to enjoy their company.

Claire

Originally posted by Claire@Jun 17th, 2004 - 4:54 pm
I absolutely love that the Queen invited Mary and Christopher Rhys-Jones to Ascot. The couple really appeared to love it, and the Queen really appeared to enjoy their company.

Claire
Is there a picture of Sophie's parents at Ascot? With their daughter and son-in-law perhaps?

Was Lady Louise even present at Ascot???

Originally posted by tiaraprin@Jun 20th, 2004 - 2:02 pm
At the races children, royal or otherwise, belong at home or at the on course creche!

Originally posted by tiaraprin@Jun 20th, 2004 - 12:02 am
They didn't take her to Trooping the Colour, they didn't take her to Denmark, and they don't take her on official engagements. Why would they take her to Ascot?

The Wessexes can take Louise to Denmark,Trooping The Colour,Royal Ascot or any engagements now.Louise is small now and they can't bring her to any events.Who will take care of her?

Sophie and Edward not takes her baby on state trips and trooping colours, Royal Ascot also because this year Edward not there!

Sara Boyce

p.s. the nanny care of Louise while her parents was away in trooping colours and Royal Ascot, public engagements and also state dinners

Countess Sophie of Wessex opened Friendship House yesterday.There are so many lovely pics of her from Getty Images.I like her new outfit a lot. :flower:

I agree with Sara. Most likely royal nannies will care for baby Louise while her parents are off on their royal duties and engagements.

The Countess use a new and very lovely bag when she opened the London Hostels Association's new hostel,Friendship House.I hope you also like this.

Originally posted by Windsorfan@Jun 20th, 2004 - 8:07 am
The Wessexes can take Louise to Denmark,Trooping The Colour,Royal Ascot or any engagements now.Louise is small now and they can't bring her to any events.Who will take care of her?
According to what I read while the Wessexs were in Denmark for the royal wedding, Louise stayed with Queen Elizabeth II and her nannies. Sophie is a much more modern mother taking care of Louise herself as often as possible, but they do hire nannies as royal duites take her away from Louise from time to time.

Originally posted by timtonruben359+Jun 23rd, 2004 - 11:39 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (timtonruben359 @ Jun 23rd, 2004 - 11:39 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Windsorfan@Jun 20th, 2004 - 8:07 am

According to what I read while the Wessexs were in Denmark for the royal wedding, Louise stayed with Queen Elizabeth II and her nannies. Sophie is a much more modern mother taking care of Louise herself as often as possible, but they do hire nannies as royal duites take her away from Louise from time to time.

i told everybody about my posts that her daughter Lady Louise cant go into public because her parents was in public engagements nor trooping colours, Royal Ascot and State Trip and State Dinners if her dad the Prince Edward gone on trip but Sophie was in trooping colours and Ascots weeks ago while her husband was gone but Sophie dont bring baby to the public because she is first time mother!

if baby Louise become 1 year old or grow-up she can go to trooping colour or Ascot with her parents with her grandmother the Queen 2 and member of Royal Family also.

Sara Boyce

Last edited by a moderator:
I know that upon the Duke of Ediburgh's death, the Earl of Wessex will succeed to the title. Will he then be officially known as the Duke of Edinburgh?

So Sophie will also be the Duchess of Edinburgh.But after the death of Edward,who will be the Duke or Duchess of Edinburgh?

are you serious about that! who told you about that!

maybe Prince Edward would still his title as Earl of Wessex when his dad died im so sure his dad looks okay or dont! i think his dad looks perfect like as 100%!

Sara Boyce

If Sophie and Edward have a son, that son will be the Duke of Edinburgh on Edward's death. If not, the title will go into abeyance until the next monarch appoints a new Duke of Edinburgh. Or perhaps, Prince Harry will get the title if Edward dies without an heir?

It's right Sarah.I have read it from some site and some books told that Edward will be the next Duke of Edinburgh after his father 's death.

Originally posted by American Chai@Jun 27th, 2004 - 7:57 pm
If Sophie and Edward have a son, that son will be the Duke of Edinburgh on Edward's death. If not, the title will go into abeyance until the next monarch appoints a new Duke of Edinburgh. Or perhaps, Prince Harry will get the title if Edward dies without an heir?
im so sure!

if Edward and Sophie would cant add another child because Sophie had eptoic pregnanices for first times before her daughter was born her daughter was small was 4 lbs i think Sophie would cant have another baby if Sophie would died to add another baby! if Sophie would carry no matters girl or boy.

Sara Boyce

The Queen (or Charles if he is King) could make the title able to be passed on to Lady Louise by what is called "Special Remainder". This was done with the title of Mountbatten of Burma" because the Earl had only two daughters. His eldest daughter is now known as Countess Mountbatten of Burma and will pass the title to her eldest son, Lord Romsey.
The dukedom of Fife was also passed to a daughter early in the 20th century.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom