The Duke of Cambridge Current Events 1: April 29, 2011-December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 1h
The Duke of Cambridge will visit Sunderland and South Shields on November 22, Kensington Palace says.

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 2h
Prince William will visit a @centrepointuk centre in Sunderland + open a leisure centre+see a @dianaaward workshop in South Shields.

Excellent to see Prince William supporting the @dianaaward, a charity set up in his mother's memory which does fantastic work.

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 1h
The Duke of Cambridge will visit Sunderland and South Shields on November 22, Kensington Palace says.

Prince William will visit a @centrepointuk centre in Sunderland + open a leisure centre+see a @dianaaward workshop in South Shields.

Excellent to see Prince William supporting the @dianaaward, a charity set up in his mother's memory which does fantastic work.
Great! Eager to see him support the Diana award.

Video:
The Duke of Cambridge has met members of the Wales rugby team during a visit to the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff today. The Prince, who is patron of the Welsh Rugby Charitable Trust, was also introduced to injured former players who are being helped by the Trust, before watching today's Autumn International match between Wales and South Africa-
Home - ITNSource News

roseroyal, I think there should be more focus on the Diana Awards. Perhaps there should be a gala reception and the awards handed out by William, Catherine or Harry every year.
I agree. Like your idea of a reception.

I agree. Like your idea of a reception.

A gala reception or even a dinner as well. I really like the idea of the Cambridge's or Prince Harry handing these awards out every year to those who deserve it.

A gala reception or even a dinner as well. I really like the idea of the Cambridge's or Prince Harry handing these awards out every year to those who deserve it.

Like the dinner idea.

Robert Jobson ‏@theroyaleditor 18m
Arise, Sir Baldrick: Prince William knights actor Tony Robinson at Buckingham Palace.

Picture:
Prince William knights actor Tony Robinson in Buckingham Palace ceremony on November 12,2013-
http://worldofwindsor.tumblr.com/image/66778057303

Last edited:
I'm glad William was able to step in for The Queen while she deals with her ankle.

Blackadder was genius! No wonder he said, "Yes," like a shot.

Love it!!!!

Oh I love it too! Actually Tony Robinson is one British personality I know! I really enjoyed the series that he did that were shown on the History Channel here. The Worse Jobs of the (fill in the era... Tudors, whatnot).

William looks every inch the King he will be one day. :flowers:

New engagement for William via @Victoriaarbiter on twitter:
William has a day trip to Birmingham on November 29th where he will visit:
-St. Basil's
-the Library of Birmingham
-Summerfield Community Centre
-South and City College Birmingham.

That will be one busy day for William:)

Another engagement for busy Prince Wiliam. The Duke of Cambridge will visit a Coach Core project in London on December 4.

JB ‏@Royal_beans 6h
REMINDER: The Duke of Cambridge will be in South Shields and Sunderland on Friday November 22 where he has three official engagements.

Simon Perry ‏@SPerryPeoplemag 1h
Prince William rolls bread @centrepointuk Sunderland. He told of holding smiling baby George b4 heading out pic.twitter.com/t0eGgZMo3w

RoyalKateDebate ‏@RoyalKateDebate 58m
@ShieldsGazVez: Prince William is chatting with the children #royalvisit pic.twitter.com/6bIwfN40GI

The Prince's Trust ‏@PrincesTrust 1h
Prince William joined us @centrepointuk to find out how our young people have beaten homelessness @ClarenceHouse pic.twitter.com/jJcedJx5qe

Prince William, HRH The Duke of Cambridge, cooking with our young people at @centrepointuk in Sunderland today. pic.twitter.com/SlYv0MPP97

RoyalKateDebate ‏@RoyalKateDebate 56m
@1034SunFM: Prince William in the kitchen of Centrepoint here in Sunderland pic.twitter.com/s3jQAvV3Ey

Diana Award ‏@DianaAward 44m
The HRH The Duke of Cambridge has arrived at our #InspireDay! He is meeting our CEO @Ttall *exciting* #DianaAward #proud #welcome

Jonny Blair ‏@JonnyBlairITV 37m
Prince William tells a woman in the crowd in South Shields 'George is very well. Hopefully he's asleep!' #royalvisit #princewilliam

Live: Prince William visits Sunderland and South Shields-
http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/live-prince-william-duke-cambridge-6330179

Last edited:
It's good to see William taking on more engagements. He seems to be really coming into his own. I guess the press was wrong when they said he was taking a "gap" year. :whistling:

Simon Perry ‏@SPerryPeoplemag 1h
Prince William rolls bread @centrepointuk Sunderland. He told of holding smiling baby George b4 heading out pic.twitter.com/t0eGgZMo3w

RoyalKateDebate ‏@RoyalKateDebate 58m
@ShieldsGazVez: Prince William is chatting with the children #royalvisit pic.twitter.com/6bIwfN40GI

Prince William joined us @centrepointuk to find out how our young people have beaten homelessness @ClarenceHouse pic.twitter.com/jJcedJx5qe

Prince William, HRH The Duke of Cambridge, cooking with our young people at @centrepointuk in Sunderland today. pic.twitter.com/SlYv0MPP97

RoyalKateDebate ‏@RoyalKateDebate 56m
@1034SunFM: Prince William in the kitchen of Centrepoint here in Sunderland pic.twitter.com/s3jQAvV3Ey

Diana Award ‏@DianaAward 44m
The HRH The Duke of Cambridge has arrived at our #InspireDay! He is meeting our CEO @Ttall *exciting* #DianaAward #proud #welcome

Jonny Blair ‏@JonnyBlairITV 37m
Prince William tells a woman in the crowd in South Shields 'George is very well. Hopefully he's asleep!' #royalvisit #princewilliam

Live: Prince William visits Sunderland and South Shields-
Replay: Prince William the Duke of Cambridge visits Sunderland and South Shields - Chronicle Live
Love as always how informal William is, putting on an apron, and helping with the cooking. And my favorite photo is of him chatting with the kids. Need I explain why?:D

Great pictures! Love seeing William being his usual self; involved, and caring. I know that he'd be a hit in my classroom, because there's nothing my kids love more than having an adult play with them, and if he's into playing with the parachute, well, then they won't let him leave :D.

Love as always how informal William is, putting on an apron, and helping with the cooking. And my favorite photo is of him chatting with the kids. Need I explain why?:D

No, no words are needed. The pictures speak volumes.

It's good to see William taking on more engagements. He seems to be really coming into his own. I guess the press was wrong when they said he was taking a "gap" year. :whistling:
Exactly! He is on the path of a transitional year moving from the RAF to taking on more royal engagements and becoming a parent.

Evidently a nanny was at work last night;

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 3h
William and Kate may be splitting childcare in general but not last night:the Duke of Cambridge attended a dinner at Buckingham Palace.

William's attendance at a dinner for the Defence and National Rehabilitation Centre had not been announced or listed beforehand.

Royal sources said Will and Kate were splitting duties to get to more charities and share childcare this week and in general.

William will be handing out Afghanistan medals to Irish Guards on Dec 6 at Aldershot

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 10h
Prince William suggested he and Kate want to campaign to remove the stigma surrounding mental illness after watching friends suffer

Mark Stewart ‏@RegalEyes 2h
A mini motorcycle fit for a Prince! Here's the gift the Duke of Cambridge is taking home for Prince George. pic.twitter.com/8LlsP6YSPr

British Royals ‏@britishroyals 21h
William gets a toybox cake & sugar baby kit for George fm @UCBofficial pic.twitter.com/x258z0N2Sv pic.twitter.com/oWy0s8Le0A pic.twitter.com/2nBEJJuAAu

Prince William glides into family man role in Birmingham visit-
http://www.expressandstar.com/news/...family-man-role-in-birmingham-visit/33649535/

Video:
PRINCE WILLIAM VISITS BIRMINGHAM HOMELESSNESS PROJECT-
http://news.itnsource.com/?SearchTerm=PRINCE WILLIAM VISITS BIRMINGHAM HOMELESSNESS PROJECT

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom