The Duke of Cambridge Charities and Patronages 1, Until 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
William says Great War was a 'terrible chapter in our history' as he launches fundraising drive
The First World War was a ‘terrible chapter in our history’, but it also demonstrated ‘the extremes of resolve and courage’ of the British people, Prince William said last night. Accompanied by his wife, the Duchess of Cambridge, the prince, an RAF helicopter pilot, was attending a reception at the Imperial War Museum (IWM) in London to launch a £35million fundraising effort to transform its First World War galleries.

On Thursday 11th October: Duke of Cambridge attending the 100 Women in Hedge Funds Gala Dinner at St James's Palace.

You gotta love black tie, god bless whoever invented such a wonderful suit!

I think this photo is very revealing of the character of the duke. The other man is clearly telling William something that is serious and important to him. William is fully engaged in listening to what the man is saying. He is making eye contact and paying attention.
Prince William Duke Of Cambridge Greets Awards Recipients

csw said:
I think this photo is very revealing of the character of the duke. The other man is clearly telling William something that is serious and important to him. William is fully engaged in listening to what the man is saying. He is making eye contact and paying attention.

He always struck me as someone who listened with his heart, and not just his ears.

He always struck me as someone who listened with his heart, and not just his ears.
Agree!
@ Daria- You said it! One of the most magical qualities about the Duke, (and others we know;):D)

Wednesday 17th October 2012-

The Duke of Cambridge, Patron, St Giles Trust 50th Anniversary, will attend The October Club dinner at the Savoy Hotel, in aid of the St Giles Trust.

Wednesday 17th October 2012-

The Duke of Cambridge, Patron, St Giles Trust 50th Anniversary, will attend The October Club dinner at the Savoy Hotel, in aid of the St Giles Trust.

where did you read that?

Last edited:
I'm sorry, I should've posted the link but this official engagement is scheduled on The Prince of Wales website.

Victoria Arbiter‏@victoriaarbiter
The Duke of Cambridge will be on parade tonight as he attends the October Club dinner on behalf of the St. Giles Trust at the Savoy Hotel.

I have no words for how good the Duke looks in black tie.....:D;):lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom