The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2013, 08:06 AM
Majesty

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 12-01-2013, 05:53 PM
Courtier

Pictured: HRH The Duke of Cambridge finally gets to watch Aston Villa at Villa Park - Birmingham Mail

Old 12-01-2013, 09:01 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseroyal View Post
How precious is William with that baby?
And goofing off with the kids, and making people smile ? Priceless.
Once again, Cambridge magic has made my day. Never fails.
Only too true. I think in another life, William would have gone into teaching the younger kids. He's so good with them.

We have something similar to this in my classroom, only in audio format. The kids love it. Again, delightful to see William participating, and more importantly, enjoying himself.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 12-03-2013, 08:26 PM
Majesty

JB ‏@Royal_beans 5h
REMINDER: The Duke of Cambridge will visit a Coach Core apprentice training session at Westway Sports Centre, North Kensington on Dec 4

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 12-04-2013, 09:51 AM
Majesty

Video:
The Duke of Cambridge took part in a volleyball game at the Westway Sports Centre in north Kensington, London, today while visiting young apprentice sports coaches taking part in a mentoring programme he helped to create.

William started off shakily during a coaching skills session in which he spent most of his time on court looking around to see where he was meant to be and to whom he should be passing the ball-
Home - ITNSource News

Slam dunk! Prince William joins teens for a game of volleyball-
http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/...-sports-centre

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 12-04-2013, 11:17 AM
Heir Presumptive

Where's Kate when he needs her? Prince William looks a little out of his depth as he hits the volleyball court | Mail Online
Old 12-05-2013, 11:03 AM
Majesty

Royal Central ‏@RoyalCentral 7h
And Prince William is presenting medals to the Irish Guards (of which he is Colonel) tomorrow at Mons Barracks, Aldershot.

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 12-06-2013, 12:46 PM
Majesty

Pictures:
HRH The Duke of Cambridge presenting medals to the Irish Guards in Aldershot-
william & Catherine

Pictures:
HRH The Duke of Cambridge, Colonel of the Irish Guards present Operational Service Medals, for deployment in Afghanistan, to soldiers of 1st Battalion Irish Guards on December 6, 2013 in Aldershot, England-
http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Se...roduct=Royalty

The Duke of Cambridge standard flies at half-mast in memory of President Nelson Mandela as The Duke present medals to the Irish Guards-
http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/ne...hoto/453930691

Video:
Prince William Presents Medals to Soldiers in Aldershot-
http://news.itnsource.com/?SearchTer...in%20Aldershot

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 12-06-2013, 01:14 PM
Heir Presumptive

He cuts a fine figure in the Irish Guards uniform
Old 12-06-2013, 01:23 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
Pictures:
HRH The Duke of Cambridge presenting medals to the Irish Guards in Aldershot-
william & Catherine

Pictures:
HRH The Duke of Cambridge, Colonel of the Irish Guards present Operational Service Medals, for deployment in Afghanistan, to soldiers of 1st Battalion Irish Guards on December 6, 2013 in Aldershot, England-
Search - Getty Images : GBR: The Duke Of Cambridge Presents Medals To 1st Battalion Irish Guards

The Duke of Cambridge standard flies at half-mast in memory of President Nelson Mandela as The Duke present medals to the Irish Guards-
Prince William Duke Of Cambridges Standard Flies At Half

Video:
Prince William Presents Medals to Soldiers in Aldershot-
Home - ITNSource News
Thank you for the videos and photos of today's event.
Old 12-06-2013, 02:45 PM
Heir Presumptive

Ooooh - look what St. Nic brought me - too big to fit in my shoe. Hunky Wills in my favorite dress uniform. Does wonders for this old woman's heart
Thanks to all those who keep us free and safe!
Old 12-06-2013, 11:14 PM
Heir Apparent

Looking sharp. I like it.
Old 12-06-2013, 11:56 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseroyal View Post
Looking sharp. I like it.
Oh, indeed .

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 12-07-2013, 10:12 PM
Majesty

JB ‏@Royal_beans 8h
REMINDER: The Duke of Cambridge will attend the British Military Tournament, Earls Court Exhibition Centre, on Dec 8 #royal

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 12-08-2013, 01:16 AM
Courtier

OMG, he is one very handsome young man, isn't her.....his mother would be so very proud of him today. Sometimes in certain pictures of him and Catherine and the baby during the christening, he had this look of sadness in his eyes....made me think how he must be thinking of his mother. I bet there are times in his life and even in public (and he can't show it) that something comes up and it reminds him of a time with his mother. I really like this young man and he has a huge responsibility on his shoulders for such a young age.
Old 12-08-2013, 02:33 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by SElizabeth View Post
OMG, he is one very handsome young man, isn't her.....his mother would be so very proud of him today. Sometimes in certain pictures of him and Catherine and the baby during the christening, he had this look of sadness in his eyes....made me think how he must be thinking of his mother. I bet there are times in his life and even in public (and he can't show it) that something comes up and it reminds him of a time with his mother. I really like this young man and he has a huge responsibility on his shoulders for such a young age.
I also admire him very much: he seems self-assured and confident, down-to-earth but still dignified, sincere and engaged with people he meets; has a sense of fun when appropriate - without seeming to be straining to be a Funny-man - I'm very impressed indeed.
Old 12-08-2013, 06:18 PM
Majesty

Row2Recovery ‏@Row2Recovery 4h
Great support at the @BritishMilitary from Prince William, The Duke of Cambridge. pic.twitter.com/sIUrEaHJPG

Video:
WILLIAM AT MILITARY TOURNAMENT-
http://news.itnsource.com/?SearchTer...Y%20TOURNAMENT

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 12-19-2013, 11:01 AM
Heir Presumptive

I have no idea where to put this.
Readings today's (and other day's) reports on the Phone hacking trial, I wanted to understand why there is a need to explain the details of so many hacked calls.

This is mostly an "ignorant American" question. What in the law requires all this private detail to come out in order to get a conviction?

Thanks for any insight.

Oh and the DM article today is only worth reading if you want another example of how they twist the truth. No babykins and only shot at by blanks.
Old 12-19-2013, 11:10 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

I think it's to do with the level of personal detail the phone hacking heard; I guess it relates to the sentencing perhaps. Also, the amount of news stories they got from the phone hacking.

Prince William called Duchess of Cambridge 'babykins' while they were dating and was nearly shot during training exercise, hacking trial hears | Mail Online

The DailyMail over exaggerates, William was nearly shot by blanks, in a training accident 7 years ago.
Old 12-19-2013, 11:10 AM
Majesty

I had been wondering how on earth members of the media and fellow online royal watchers knew William called Catherine "Babykins."?

Dr. Maya Angelou
Closed Thread