The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2013, 07:12 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
Simon Perry ‏@SPerryPeoplemag 1h
Prince William rolls bread @centrepointuk Sunderland. He told of holding smiling baby George b4 heading out pic.twitter.com/t0eGgZMo3w

RoyalKateDebate ‏@RoyalKateDebate 58m
@ShieldsGazVez: Prince William is chatting with the children #royalvisit pic.twitter.com/6bIwfN40GI

The Prince's Trust ‏@PrincesTrust 1h
Prince William joined us @centrepointuk to find out how our young people have beaten homelessness @ClarenceHouse pic.twitter.com/jJcedJx5qe

The Prince's Trust ‏@PrincesTrust 1h
Prince William, HRH The Duke of Cambridge, cooking with our young people at @centrepointuk in Sunderland today. pic.twitter.com/SlYv0MPP97

RoyalKateDebate ‏@RoyalKateDebate 56m
@1034SunFM: Prince William in the kitchen of Centrepoint here in Sunderland pic.twitter.com/s3jQAvV3Ey

Diana Award ‏@DianaAward 44m
The HRH The Duke of Cambridge has arrived at our #InspireDay! He is meeting our CEO @Ttall *exciting* #DianaAward #proud #welcome

Jonny Blair ‏@JonnyBlairITV 37m
Prince William tells a woman in the crowd in South Shields 'George is very well. Hopefully he's asleep!' #royalvisit #princewilliam

Live: Prince William visits Sunderland and South Shields-
Replay: Prince William the Duke of Cambridge visits Sunderland and South Shields - Chronicle Live
Love as always how informal William is, putting on an apron, and helping with the cooking. And my favorite photo is of him chatting with the kids. Need I explain why?

Old 11-22-2013, 10:42 PM
Majesty

Great pictures! Love seeing William being his usual self; involved, and caring. I know that he'd be a hit in my classroom, because there's nothing my kids love more than having an adult play with them, and if he's into playing with the parachute, well, then they won't let him leave .

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseroyal View Post
Love as always how informal William is, putting on an apron, and helping with the cooking. And my favorite photo is of him chatting with the kids. Need I explain why?
No, no words are needed. The pictures speak volumes.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 11-23-2013, 03:16 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapstar View Post
It's good to see William taking on more engagements. He seems to be really coming into his own. I guess the press was wrong when they said he was taking a "gap" year.
Exactly! He is on the path of a transitional year moving from the RAF to taking on more royal engagements and becoming a parent.
Old 11-25-2013, 01:47 PM
Majesty

JB ‏@Royal_beans 10m
REMINDER: The Duke of Cambridge, Patron, will attend the Winter Whites Gala in aid of Centrepoint at Kensington Palace, on Nov 26 #royal

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 11-25-2013, 02:13 PM
Heir Apparent

Thanks for the reminder. Forgot about that.
Old 11-29-2013, 05:37 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Evidently a nanny was at work last night;

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 3h
William and Kate may be splitting childcare in general but not last night:the Duke of Cambridge attended a dinner at Buckingham Palace.

William's attendance at a dinner for the Defence and National Rehabilitation Centre had not been announced or listed beforehand.

Royal sources said Will and Kate were splitting duties to get to more charities and share childcare this week and in general.
Old 11-29-2013, 07:34 AM
Gentry

William will be handing out Afghanistan medals to Irish Guards on Dec 6 at Aldershot
Old 11-30-2013, 11:41 AM
Majesty

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 10h
Prince William suggested he and Kate want to campaign to remove the stigma surrounding mental illness after watching friends suffer

Mark Stewart ‏@RegalEyes 2h
A mini motorcycle fit for a Prince! Here's the gift the Duke of Cambridge is taking home for Prince George. pic.twitter.com/8LlsP6YSPr

British Royals ‏@britishroyals 21h
William gets a toybox cake & sugar baby kit for George fm @UCBofficial pic.twitter.com/x258z0N2Sv pic.twitter.com/oWy0s8Le0A pic.twitter.com/2nBEJJuAAu

Prince William glides into family man role in Birmingham visit-
http://www.expressandstar.com/news/2...isit/33649535/

Video:
PRINCE WILLIAM VISITS BIRMINGHAM HOMELESSNESS PROJECT-
http://news.itnsource.com/?SearchTer...NESS%20PROJECT

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 11-30-2013, 12:37 PM
Majesty

British Royals ‏@britishroyals 49m
William cheers on Aston Villa at Villa Park MT @talkSPORTLive: Prince William watches on as Villa take on Sunderland! pic.twitter.com/AVOCnmSc9P

Pictures:
Prince William, Duke of Cambridge watches the Barclays Premier League match between Aston Villa and Sunderland at Villa Park on November 30, 2013 in Birmingham, England-
http://dukewilliamandduchesskate.tum...ge-watches-the

http://dukewilliamandduchesskate.tum...ge-attends-the

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 11-30-2013, 12:47 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 10h
Prince William suggested he and Kate want to campaign to remove the stigma surrounding mental illness after watching friends suffer

Mark Stewart ‏@RegalEyes 2h
A mini motorcycle fit for a Prince! Here's the gift the Duke of Cambridge is taking home for Prince George. pic.twitter.com/8LlsP6YSPr

British Royals ‏@britishroyals 21h
William gets a toybox cake & sugar baby kit for George fm @UCBofficial pic.twitter.com/x258z0N2Sv pic.twitter.com/oWy0s8Le0A pic.twitter.com/2nBEJJuAAu

Prince William glides into family man role in Birmingham visit-
Prince William glides into family man role in Birmingham visit « Express & Star

Video:
PRINCE WILLIAM VISITS BIRMINGHAM HOMELESSNESS PROJECT-
Home - ITNSource News
How precious is William with that baby?
And goofing off with the kids, and making people smile ? Priceless.
Once again, Cambridge magic has made my day. Never fails.
Old 12-01-2013, 08:06 AM
Majesty

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 12-01-2013, 05:53 PM
Courtier

Pictured: HRH The Duke of Cambridge finally gets to watch Aston Villa at Villa Park - Birmingham Mail
Old 12-01-2013, 09:01 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseroyal View Post
How precious is William with that baby?
And goofing off with the kids, and making people smile ? Priceless.
Once again, Cambridge magic has made my day. Never fails.
Only too true. I think in another life, William would have gone into teaching the younger kids. He's so good with them.

We have something similar to this in my classroom, only in audio format. The kids love it. Again, delightful to see William participating, and more importantly, enjoying himself.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 12-03-2013, 08:26 PM
Majesty

JB ‏@Royal_beans 5h
REMINDER: The Duke of Cambridge will visit a Coach Core apprentice training session at Westway Sports Centre, North Kensington on Dec 4

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 12-04-2013, 09:51 AM
Majesty

Video:
The Duke of Cambridge took part in a volleyball game at the Westway Sports Centre in north Kensington, London, today while visiting young apprentice sports coaches taking part in a mentoring programme he helped to create.

William started off shakily during a coaching skills session in which he spent most of his time on court looking around to see where he was meant to be and to whom he should be passing the ball-
Home - ITNSource News

Slam dunk! Prince William joins teens for a game of volleyball-
http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/...-sports-centre

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 12-04-2013, 11:17 AM
Heir Presumptive

Where's Kate when he needs her? Prince William looks a little out of his depth as he hits the volleyball court | Mail Online
Old 12-05-2013, 11:03 AM
Majesty

Royal Central ‏@RoyalCentral 7h
And Prince William is presenting medals to the Irish Guards (of which he is Colonel) tomorrow at Mons Barracks, Aldershot.

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 12-06-2013, 12:46 PM
Majesty

Pictures:
HRH The Duke of Cambridge presenting medals to the Irish Guards in Aldershot-
william & Catherine

Pictures:
HRH The Duke of Cambridge, Colonel of the Irish Guards present Operational Service Medals, for deployment in Afghanistan, to soldiers of 1st Battalion Irish Guards on December 6, 2013 in Aldershot, England-
http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Se...roduct=Royalty

The Duke of Cambridge standard flies at half-mast in memory of President Nelson Mandela as The Duke present medals to the Irish Guards-
http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/ne...hoto/453930691

Video:
Prince William Presents Medals to Soldiers in Aldershot-
http://news.itnsource.com/?SearchTer...in%20Aldershot

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 12-06-2013, 01:14 PM
Heir Presumptive

He cuts a fine figure in the Irish Guards uniform
Old 12-06-2013, 01:23 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Pictures:
HRH The Duke of Cambridge presenting medals to the Irish Guards in Aldershot-
william & Catherine

Pictures:
HRH The Duke of Cambridge, Colonel of the Irish Guards present Operational Service Medals, for deployment in Afghanistan, to soldiers of 1st Battalion Irish Guards on December 6, 2013 in Aldershot, England-
Search - Getty Images : GBR: The Duke Of Cambridge Presents Medals To 1st Battalion Irish Guards

The Duke of Cambridge standard flies at half-mast in memory of President Nelson Mandela as The Duke present medals to the Irish Guards-
Prince William Duke Of Cambridges Standard Flies At Half

Video:
Prince William Presents Medals to Soldiers in Aldershot-
Home - ITNSource News
Thank you for the videos and photos of today's event.