The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2012, 04:10 PM
Heir Apparent

Peter Hunt ‏@BBCPeterHunt At @centrepointuk charity do,William jokes with guest that Kate's illness should be called day and all night sickness. pic.twitter.com/rhgG4VkP

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal #royal Prince #William does his best to look away from the cameras - clearly not happy about about recent events pic.twitter.com/cs54YTxz

Old 12-08-2012, 04:39 PM
Heir Apparent

Kate Debate ‏@RoyalKateDebate "It’s a long old process but she is getting there. She feels like it is going to go on forever.” Will on Kate

William is going to the British military tournament tomorrow. Press is saying Kate won't there but she's apparently still listed as attending on the official diary same for the Hobbit premiere.

ETA: Luisa Baldini ‏@LuisaBaldini1 @RoyalKateDebate I was told Kate definitely isn't going tomorrow. No decision had been made yet re.Hobbit

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal #royal #Kate may not be here - but James Middleton is: in the next box along to press box #Katebyproxy

Old 12-08-2012, 04:41 PM
Heir Apparent

Duke of Cambridge breaks silence on Duchess's pregnancy - Telegraph

kk I'm outta here gonna go grab some coffee and then start studying see you all tomorrow.
Old 12-08-2012, 05:31 PM
Heir Presumptive

The Duke of Cambridge has joked that morning sickness should be renamed as Kate suffered it all day and night.

Read more: 'They shouldn't call it morning sickness as it's a day and all night sickness': Prince William jokes about wife Kate's illness in his first public appearance since she left hospital | Mail Online
Old 12-08-2012, 05:31 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Here's a first gallery of this evening:

** gettyimages/zimbio: Winter Whites Gala - Arrivals **
Has anyone ever said how good Wills looks in a tux? But seriously, it is that warm million-dollar smile.... there again, like I said for H.M. ( who William probably got it from) if there had been a power cut..... Put those 2 in a room, you'd need sunshades...... William's smile draws you to him like a magnet, I want to go up and have a chat.....
Thanks for sharing!
Old 12-08-2012, 05:35 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenora View Post
Love what was said about Wills relating to people, and what magical photos!
Old 12-08-2012, 06:12 PM
Serene Highness

If James was at the Centrepoint gala, Pippa was in NI for a wedding, I suspect Private Sec. Rebecca Deacon has Kate watching duties this evening and tomorrow night while William is out. Kate's parents are big tennis fans and close friends of the Henmans so they might be there also.

William does look good in a tux plus a uniform too. To bad Kate had to miss the engagements this weekend -they both look really cool. Hopefully, she is in bed with a curled up Lupo watching the telly.
Old 12-08-2012, 06:43 PM
Heir Apparent

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal #royal #Kate ironic that Mr Hoax himself Jonathan Ross is hosting the prize giving with Prince #William at tonight's Gala

Kate Debate ‏@RoyalKateDebate No mention of Kate in William's speech, as expected. He was there supporting @centrepointuk

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal #William #Kate The Duke dedicated his entire speech to work of @Centrepointuk - no mention of #Kate, shows his focus of homelessness

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal
#royal Prince #William presents award to #Novak for his work with #UNICEF - and poses for snaps pic.twitter.com/b7wpR2h1

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal #royal #Kate #Becker, #Borg, #McEnroe and #Novak on court now. @Centrepointuk But Patron Prince #William gets biggest cheer!!

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal #royal #Kate #William "Tim (Henman) good to see those vodka shots at dinner didn't hold you back!"

Another suggestion as to who may be watching Catherine tonight
Margaret Alice ‏@HouseofMags @RoyalKateDebate I bet Carole is never too far away considering how close she seems to be with Wills & Kate. Plus, Kate's her sick baby!

though they may be there too you never know! but so far no spottings

Also tonight's gala ends at 11:30
Old 12-08-2012, 07:39 PM
Serene Highness

For those of us who don't know, what is a Winter Whites Gala?
Old 12-08-2012, 08:19 PM
Heir Apparent

The Winter Whites Gala was a Christmas/winter fundraiser gala put on by some of the world's top tennis players at Wimbledon tonight to rasie money for one of HRH Prince William's patronages, Centerpoint, which helps Britain's homeless.
Old 12-08-2012, 08:21 PM
Heir Apparent

All the info about the Winter Whites Gala can be found here Winter Whites Gala

Old 12-08-2012, 08:55 PM
Nobility

When I checked the website a few weeks ago, the tickets started at 850 per person. I'm out.
Old 12-08-2012, 11:09 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseroyal View Post
Has anyone ever said how good Wills looks in a tux? But seriously, it is that warm million-dollar smile.... there again, like I said for H.M. ( who William probably got it from) if there had been a power cut..... Put those 2 in a room, you'd need sunshades...... William's smile draws you to him like a magnet, I want to go up and have a chat.....
Thanks for sharing!
You won't hear me disagreeing here. The man knows how to wear a tux, and look as if he's extremely comfortable doing it. Very, very suave and debonair. His smile doesn't need a commentary, because it speaks for itself.

Quote:
Love what was said about Wills relating to people, and what magical photos!
Agree here too. I think Wills has an internal sensor of some sort that allows him to sense what the person he's talking to is feeling, because he's always spot on with his reactions.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 12-08-2012, 11:25 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Thanks for sharing!
So true about Will! The man can wear a tux like no other...ding dang! LOL Agree about his smile - very warm, engaging.
Old 12-09-2012, 12:27 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_night554 View Post
All the info about the Winter Whites Gala can be found here Winter Whites Gala

It can be boiled down to one word for those who don't want to click:

Tennis.
Old 12-09-2012, 04:59 AM
Heir Apparent

haha seriously that's basically the gist of it

Another article
Prince William will stay in Armed Forces to raise child out of royal spotlight - Telegraph
Old 12-09-2012, 06:24 AM
Heir Apparent

I seriously feel like I'll be living on coffee for the rest of my life thanks to these two anyways more new info
♔ Royal Central ♔ ‏@RoyalCentralUK BREAKING NEWS: Prince William will stay in the Armed Forces for the next year at least. He's expected to move back to the Household Cavalry.

Again part of that report came from an article which was posted a few weeks back but Telegraph is reporting the same thing while on the contrary Phil Dampier says this
phil dampier ‏@phildampier Reports William has been given more time to make up his mind about whether to stay in RAF, return to Household Cavalry or quit services

And DM and Mirror say he has yet to be make a decision so you be the judge
Old 12-09-2012, 07:13 AM
Majesty

No official has come yet of The Duke of Cambridges decision.
Old 12-09-2012, 08:12 AM
Majesty

Richard Palmer‏@RoyalReporter
Prince William has pulled out of attending the British military tournament tonight to be with Kate, St James's Palace says.

St James's Palace: "It is well known that hyperemesis gravidarum often recurs and, until further notice, to allow the Duchess....

a degree of privacy during her pregnancy, we do not intend to offer regular condition checks or advise of routine developments....."
Old 12-09-2012, 08:15 AM
Majesty

Paul Harrison‏@SkyNewsRoyal
#royal #Kate & William's next engagement is on Wednesday - The Hobbit royal premier - may not hear if Kate's well enough until day itself