The Duke of Cambridge Current Events 1: April 29, 2011-December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince William will stay in Armed Forces to raise child out of royal spotlight - Telegraph

Enough is enough son. If this article is true, William and Catherine will see their popularity plummet to York-like levels.

The headlines for the next 4 years will be 'Kate the lazy housewife' and 'William the man-child who doesn't want to be King'

The DM will have to hire more full-time staff to just keep up with the articles they'll churn out

This report is 4days old and has been responded to elsewhere on this site.

William and Catherine do not speak to anyone - there are no close sources to the royal couple. This is daily mail/telegraph fiction which is a punt on a maybe!

The will congratulate themselves if they are right and castigate the couple if they are wrong.

The only information worth a tuppenny damn is the info directly from the couple.

This is pure speculation and will remain so until confirm or not by other announcements.

And even if it was true, everything depends of the longevity of the Queen.

Didn't the papers say they would disappear completely from public eye for a whole year when they got married. The papers do love to stir the pot, don't they! :whistling:

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

It's how I'm feeling. Tis really interesting discussion is here and on the Prince william RAf thread and (I think) the duke and duchess current events and/or their married life.

Who decides what goes where? :flowers:

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

It's how I'm feeling. Tis really interesting discussion is here and on the Prince william RAf thread and (I think) the duke and duchess current events and/or their married life.

Who decides what goes where? :flowers:

I like this couple a lot and their threads are the first ones I go for lol and I enjoy reading your posts

Have I ever mentioned how I love pics of the Duke talking to people?:lol:
Seriously, amazing.

In the 2nd group of photos, it is all about the tux and most importantly the smile.... ;):D
I could get used to seeing Wills out and about twice a week.....:lol:

I love seeing pictures of William interacting with people. He's so genuine and sincere, and it comes across quite well in pictures, as well as videos. The man has a gift, plain and simple. Like you, I love his smile. It lights up a room. Don't think I need to say anything about Wills in a tux, because the pictures are all one needs to get the drift :D.

Please note that off topic (and speculative) posts that have nothing to do with William's current events have been deleted.

Thank you.

Let's stay on topic.

Last edited:
Caitlin @KateWillWatch
RT @sabah_RK PRINCE WILLIAM IS COMING O MY COUSINS SCHOOL!!!

We'll have to wait to get more details

Apparently, two members of the public have spotted Prince William on a flight to Zurich.

Two tweets from today:
“@Judefry: I’m not usually starstruck but Prince William was on my plane to Zurich and he is definitely quite cute in real life”

“@alicesparks95:Can’t believe Prince William was on my Mums plane today lol”

I found it at the following website (scroll down), which also states that William is attending a friend's wedding.

William and Catherine - Page 1 of 1924

I miss seeing William and Kate together. I hope they do a joint engagement soon.

Prince William rescues walkers stranded overnight in Snowdonia in freezing conditions

Flight Lt Wales flew into action in his RAF Sea King helicopter after the pair, in their 40s and 50s, were reported missing by a worried friend

Prince William rescues walkers stranded overnight in Snowdonia in freezing conditions - Mirror Online

Wow!! I have a cousin in the RCAF who is a Sea King pilot and told us once that conditions like that are the ones she and all of them hope and pray they never end up being called out for. Simply due to just how high risk the conditions make the mission, because the winds can change direction at the drop of a hat and if you don't keep your head and let the training kick in, you can get into very real trouble really fast.

For all those who think William's just "playing and hiding up in Wales", need to read this and then think awfully hard before they say that again. Sadly, I also know the odds of that are nil, but worth the try.

It is a risky job that the SAR do. Catherine expressed in Canada that she worry about William on the job.

Congrats to HRH The Duke of Cambridge. It would be nice to see the Cambridge's attend the State Opening of Parliament at some point.

Caitlin ‏@KateWillWatch
RT @rachel_downey Prince William is watching our performance wow nervous!!!! @riverdance

Caitlin ‏@KateWillWatch
William is at this event. Brian O'Dirscoll was invited to the wedding. Credit to @thecambridges & @Brwneyegirl25 http://www.fireball.co.uk/downloads/Webflyer & Booking Form - BOD13.pdf … …

Caitlin ‏@KateWillWatch
RT @robgburgess At a dinner in London to celebrate career of Irish legend Brian O'Driscoll. Guestlist includes Bono and Prince William

Caitlin ‏@KateWillWatch
RT @DanielleBayness my auntie is at this ball thing, and she just texted me saying that she has just met Niall and prince William

Caitlin ‏@KateWillWatch
RT @rachel_downey performed an amazing gig with Riverdance in front Emelie Sande & One Direction!!! Bono & Prince William in the front row!

Ascot Racecourse ‏@AscotInsider 5h
Ascot is delighted to announce that the Windsor Forest Stakes at the Royal Meeting has been renamed The Duke of Cambridge Stakes

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 8m
Prince William helped rescue six climbers in two missions in an hour tonight as snow caused havoc in Britain. See tomorrow's Daily Express.

Does it belong here?

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 8m
Prince William helped rescue six climbers in two missions in an hour tonight as snow caused havoc in Britain. See tomorrow's Daily Express.

Does it belong here?

Yes it does belong here and happy days for the climbers and those wonderful rescue helicopter crews. :flowers:

Congrats to HRH The Duke of Cambridge. It would be nice to see the Cambridge's attend the State Opening of Parliament at some point.

He will - when he is King.

Joe Little ‏@MajestyMagazine 20m
Serving officers the Duke of Cambridge & Prince Harry are to visit the @HelpforHeroes Recovery Centre, in Tidworth, Wiltshire, on 20 May.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom