Harry and Meghan out and about in London

https://twitter.com/MeghansMirror/st...966769664?s=20

Old 04-01-2019, 10:15 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post

Russel Myers, who writes for the Daily Mirror, tweeted that British media have been offered the pictures since Saturday, but that nobody has bought them since Harry and Meghan apparently are "deeply unhappy" (Russell's words) about them. Harry can be seen covering his face and Meghan, although smiling, keeps looking towards the ground.

Old 04-01-2019, 10:20 PM
Imperial Majesty

I'm sure they didn't want their pic taken..however since when has any member of the media pack been concerned with a Royal being 'deeply unhappy' about having their pic taken?

LaRae
Old 04-01-2019, 10:22 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR76 View Post
Russel Myers, who writes for the Daily Mirror, tweeted that British media have been offered the pictures since Saturday, but that nobody has bought them since Harry and Meghan apparently are "deeply unhappy" (Russell's words) about them. Harry can be seen covering his face and Meghan, although smiling, keeps looking towards the ground.
He also asked where the pictures came from before stating that. Don't know what to believe with his tweets. BTW, I think most Sussex supporters were not interested in posting this here, because it absolutely looks like they were not expecting the paps.
Old 04-01-2019, 11:02 PM
Majesty

This is hilarious. A reporter thinks she's off camera and says her colleagues don't like Meghan

https://twitter.com/princesspleats/s...128875521?s=20
Old 04-01-2019, 11:07 PM
Courtier

Quote:
This is hilarious. A reporter thinks she's off camera and says her colleagues don't like Meghan

Well that ought to lead to fair reporting then. UGH, and she didn't think she was off the air. They were still talking to the camera.
Old 04-01-2019, 11:13 PM
Heir Presumptive

She didn't think she was off camera. She was literally talking to the camera. And she can have her opinion. People been voicing them a lot of various royals this last few days.
Old 04-02-2019, 12:40 AM
Majesty

That's a NZ breakfast news channel. And the people of NZ certainly liked Meghan. The couple got good crowds on tour there, and the friendship of the Prime Minister.
Old 04-02-2019, 01:25 AM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:

The reporter most definitely did not think she was off camera, it was part of the segment.

Let's try to avoid mountains and molehills.
Old 04-02-2019, 01:55 AM
Heir Presumptive

https://www.news.com.au/national/nsw...4d605198e843d9

RIP, Daphne.
Old 04-02-2019, 02:33 AM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
When Harry's time comes to go "Home", I'd be willing to bet that dear Daphne will be front and center with the welcoming committee. She wasn't just a fan and an admirer of a royal but a woman dedicated to the memory of those that served in the Australian Army and in that, shared a common bond with Harry and the work he does for wounded and sick veterans.

The light in Australia dimmed when Daphne passed. I echo the sentiment that "I hope she’s having a well deserved beer upstairs. "
No law can be sacred to me but that of my nature. Good and bad are but names very readily transferable to that or this; the only right is what is after my constitution, the only wrong what is against it.

~~~Ralph Waldo Emerson~~~
Old 04-02-2019, 04:04 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kataryn View Post

I had hoped she'd hang on to see the birth of baby Sussex
RIP Daphne
Old 04-02-2019, 07:51 AM
Majesty

Quote:

Revealed: Harry and pregnant Meghan paid two-hour visit to herbal 'wellness' boutique that sells £46 'feminine happy oil, blesses its products with healing chants and practises ancient belief of 'Numerology'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...umerology.html
Old 04-02-2019, 09:30 AM
Majesty

Good. Hope they had an enjoyable time browsing and buying some of the products.
Old 04-02-2019, 10:58 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kataryn View Post
That is so sad. It would be awesome if Harry could go to the funeral, but I certainly understand if he could not. I would have said Meghan also, but I doubt she can fly at the point due to being so close to her due date.
Old 04-02-2019, 11:00 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curryong View Post
Good. Hope they had an enjoyable time browsing and buying some of the products.
Yes, these places have some really wonderful products. You must do a bit of research on them or hopefully have brilliant store employees that have been schooled about them. People have been really help with different problems so I am told, especially diabetes and cholesterol. Glad that they are open minded.
Old 04-02-2019, 11:03 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by duchessrachel View Post
That is so sad. It would be awesome if Harry could go to the funeral, but I certainly understand if he could not. I would have said Meghan also, but I doubt she can fly at the point due to being so close to her due date.
I'm sure he'll arrange for a wreath or bunch of flowers and a note, though I don't think he will be there in person. She was always so happy to see Harry, it was heartwarming.
Old 04-02-2019, 07:03 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

Posts discussing the new Sussex Instagram account, have been moved to the 'Royal Websites & Social Networking' thread.
Old 04-02-2019, 07:57 PM
Aristocracy

The woman who runs the wellness store is a midwife so obviously getting all the advice and help she needs. Oils most certainly helped me through my pregnancy. It is not all hippy s*** has someone described. Just a healthy alternative to drugs.
Old 04-02-2019, 09:24 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Alternative and the holistic approach to wellness and medicine has been around for a very long time and people are looking more and more towards the natural way to care for the body, mind and soul as more and more comes out about man made drugs and their detrimental effects and drawbacks. Charles is a big advocate for this.

I'd love to spend a few hours browsing through that store myself.

No law can be sacred to me but that of my nature. Good and bad are but names very readily transferable to that or this; the only right is what is after my constitution, the only wrong what is against it.

~~~Ralph Waldo Emerson~~~
Closed Thread

Tags
duchess of sussex, duke of sussex, general news, meghan markle, prince harry