Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Current Events Thread 2: December 2011-April 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: I'm so glad to see Catherine's family included in the festivities.

I too was glad to see that Charles and Camilla included the Middletons in their New Year's events, I'm sure Prince William appreciates it. Wonder if Prince Harry will be joining them as well?

I too was glad to see that Charles and Camilla included the Middletons in their New Year's events, I'm sure Prince William appreciates it. Wonder if Prince Harry will be joining them as well?

Harry is heading to the Swiss slopes for New Year's with his close friends (or so it said in the newspaper blurb that I posted in his 'Current Events' thread).

Happy New Year to the Earl and Countess of Strathearn as well as to their respective families. Sounds like a cozy get-together for all of them at Balmoral.

Happy new year to the duke and duchess of cambridge and the middletons who will be celebrating at balmoral with their families. How nice.

I wish William and Catherine and the entire royal family a New year filled with happiness and lots of love. Cheers!!!

Now the DM says that William and Kate will be attending Pippa's party, instead of heading to Scotland.

Wonder which it is?

I can't think that the Duke and Duchess of Cornwall and the Middletons would then celebrate the New Year at Balmoral without Will and Kate.

Aren't the Duke and Duchess spending the evening in a fancy tent at the Middleton's?

Interesting that noone of the media obviously knows how they really spent New Year's Eve and where they are today.... No going to church in Scotland? No real sighting in Bucklebury?... I kind of like this!

Kataryn said:
Interesting that noone of the media obviously knows how they really spent New Year's Eve and where they are today.... No going to church in Scotland? No real sighting in Bucklebury?... I kind of like this!

I agree. Good for them! I tend to think they are in Bucklebury surrounded by strong group of protective friends and family.

Please note that all posts regarding the Queen and what she thinks of Catherine in regards to royal duties have been deleted as speculative.

Let's get back on topic with the Cambridge Current Events.

Additional off topic posts will be deleted without notice. Thanks!

Zonk

Last edited:

I agree. Good for them! I tend to think they are in Bucklebury surrounded by strong group of protective friends and family.

I'm in agreement here too. Perhaps this is how they will handle private events from now on (when family only is involved). Not a bad course of action if one wants to avoid having one's face and whereabout plastered all over the place.

Thanks for that link. Regardez. I especially like the tip/speculation on the Barbour coats (not too expensive, either).

Talk about a red herring! The New Year's plans at the Middleton residence were really kept under the radar and I'm glad for William and Kate's sake that the media was diverted till the last minute. Good for them that they spent it in a livelier way with family and friends. I'm sure after Christmas, they couldn't wait to kick up their heels. I'm also looking forward to seeing my favorite royals in the new year; I have a feeling a lot will be happening both personally and publicly with them!

Last edited:
Kate photographed at home enjoying New Year's Eve that medical course thing (if true) sounds wonderful for her. She and William will both be working at something that saves people. Sounds like it will be an exciting 2012 for them

It takes a very special person to be involved with anything medicine-related. I think Catherine's choice in taking the course says a great deal about her. Looking forward to hearing more.

Talk about a red herring! The New Year's plans at the Middleton residence were really kept under the radar and I'm glad for William and Kate's sake that the media was diverted till the last minute. Good for them that they spent it in a livelier way with family and friends. I'm sure after Christmas, they couldn't wait to kick up their heels. I'm also looking forward to seeing my favorite royals in the new year; I have a feeling a lot will be happening both personally and publicly with them!

I agree here. There's no need for us to always know what these two are doing. They deserve to have a relaxing couple of days, like any other couple. Like you, I'm looking forward to following these two during the upcoming year. It'll be very exciting with the Jubilee and Olympics.

Did'nt mean too Ghost Night! ;)

I thought Kate did a great job in 2011.Took it with ease and calm.Can't wait until next year!

I hope Will and Kate will wow us even more like they did in the past year.
haha absolutely no worries you can beat me to it any day you want :lol::flowers: I'm so happy we got some pics and I look forward to a wonderful year with the upcoming Diamond Jubilee and Olympics.

This scenario reminds me of the children's picture book, "Where's Waldo?" Just substitute, "Where's Will and Kate?":lol:

Last edited:
This scenario reminds me of the children's picture book, "Where's Waldo?" Just substitute, "Where's Will and Kate?":lol:

:ROFLMAO: :D You have no clue how much I needed that laugh right at this moment. Thank you.

Wonder if anyone thought to make those books and if so, would they sell.

:ROFLMAO: :D You have no clue how much I needed that laugh right at this moment. Thank you.

Wonder if anyone thought to make those books and if so, would they sell.

Oh, I'm sure someone will lift this idea if they haven't already. After all, there are biographies, dolls, calendars and other material on this couple that are pretty popular. I'm sure soon there will be games, too.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom