Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Current Events Thread 2: December 2011-April 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a very sweet and relaxed picture (and the puppy is cuddle-worthy). I like that William is wearing his glasses. He looks more sophisticated with them on.

Kate's hand is on William's shoulder, perhaps that will make some people happy.
I heard William doesn't like to be photographed in his glasses, has anyone else heard that?

Awww! How absolutely wonderful. They look so great together and the puppy is adorable. Its great to see the love between them. Awesome. :)

:previous: I've never heard that William doesn't like to be photographed with his glasses on. I can understand of course, having felt that way myself when younger. Now I prefer them on, because my eyes are more stable that way.

Anyway, here's an article from 'Mirror' that sheds some light on the puppy. Not sure how true it is. I guess we'll see if anyone else backs this up.

Kate Middleton given labrador puppy for her 30th birthday by Prince William - mirror.co.uk

Does a refusal to comment mean yes? I always wonder why they sometimes refuse to comment.

Aw, that pic of them on the beach is so lovely!

Seeing that photo makes me feel bad I ever doubted their relationship. I guess I did that because it took so long for them to marry and I was immature. But I've grown and gotten a clue.

Anyway, as you were! :flowers:

It's nicer than saying "none of your freakin business!"

Well sometimes they deny such stories. Like they denied that James gave her a puppy for her birthday last week. Well acording to Royal Reporter. I don't know if twitter is a reputable source.

Hmm twitter is interesting. The Royal Editor is saying that the palace will be complaining about the beach photos.

And it's also saying that William is already complaining. Was this a public beach or not?

The puppy is so cute. The royal kennels are at Sandringham and guess what the Queen breeds there - Corgis? No, black labs. I bet Will & Kate popped over to the kennels at Christmas and picked up a new puppy.

William had his glasses on at Christmas when he went to visit Grandpa Phil with his brother and cousins. Doesn't he half to wear them when he flies?

The puppy is so cute. The royal kennels are at Sandringham and guess what the Queen breeds there - Corgis? No, black labs. I bet Will & Kate popped over to the kennels at Christmas and picked up a new puppy.

William had his glasses on at Christmas when he went to visit Grandpa Phil with his brother and cousins. Doesn't he half to wear them when he flies?

Makes sense that they'd breed black labs at Sandrigham, they're excellent hunting dogs. I'm a sucker for black labs and black labs, personally- mine's a mix and she'd be a horrible hunting dog, but she's still the best dog I've ever had :flowers:

I'm happy they got a black lab puppy- makes me like them even more.

I prefer small dogs, that puppy is already bigger than my pool.

^ Isn't it the beach where Catherine and Pippa were shot a few weeks ago? If so, maybe it's not a private place. Press seems very respectuous with Prince William, it would surprise me if if it didn't obey.

^ Isn't it the beach where Catherine and Pippa were shot a few weeks ago? If so, maybe it's not a private place. Press seems very respectuous with Prince William, it would surprise me if if it didn't obey.

I think it was a private beach and in this case, at least the british press obeyed. I dont remember the picture in any british media outlet, eg Daily Mail.

People.com is american if I am not mistaken what means even if the british media obeys, it will still be printed abroad and goes the whole circle via internet into interested sites such as this forum.

Very nice series of beach shots, Ghost Night. Thanks for posting. Their body language says it all.

Very nice series of beach shots, Ghost Night. Thanks for posting. Their body language says it all.

I second the 'thank you'. These shots are indeedworth a thousand words. I love the kiss on the cheek. Sweet, carefree and in love.

Awesome pictures! Thanks to all for posting them. They look so cute together and the puppy is adorable. They look so happy together and the puppy is having fun. Im so happy for all 3 of them! Keep th pictures coming. :)

Prince William looks absolutely cute in his glasses. Thanks for posting links to these pictures.

That coastline is absolutely beautiful, too. Nothing like a romantic stroll by the water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom