The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2011, 08:41 PM
Heir Apparent

I can't think that the Duke and Duchess of Cornwall and the Middletons would then celebrate the New Year at Balmoral without Will and Kate.

Old 01-01-2012, 01:30 AM
Serene Highness

Aren't the Duke and Duchess spending the evening in a fancy tent at the Middleton's?

Old 01-01-2012, 01:36 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessKaimi View Post
Aren't the Duke and Duchess spending the evening in a fancy tent at the Middleton's?
According to the DM, yes.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 01-01-2012, 08:34 AM
Royal Highness

Interesting that noone of the media obviously knows how they really spent New Year's Eve and where they are today.... No going to church in Scotland? No real sighting in Bucklebury?... I kind of like this!
Old 01-01-2012, 11:17 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kataryn
Interesting that noone of the media obviously knows how they really spent New Year's Eve and where they are today.... No going to church in Scotland? No real sighting in Bucklebury?... I kind of like this!
I agree. Good for them! I tend to think they are in Bucklebury surrounded by strong group of protective friends and family.
Old 01-01-2012, 01:05 PM
Administrator

Please note that all posts regarding the Queen and what she thinks of Catherine in regards to royal duties have been deleted as speculative.

Let's get back on topic with the Cambridge Current Events.

Additional off topic posts will be deleted without notice. Thanks!

Zonk

Old 01-01-2012, 02:29 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kataryn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelleQ2 View Post
I agree. Good for them! I tend to think they are in Bucklebury surrounded by strong group of protective friends and family.
I'm in agreement here too. Perhaps this is how they will handle private events from now on (when family only is involved). Not a bad course of action if one wants to avoid having one's face and whereabout plastered all over the place.

Old 01-01-2012, 02:35 PM
Majesty

New Years: The Royals Ring in 2012 : People.com
Old 01-01-2012, 02:43 PM
Nobility

Kate photographed at home enjoying New Year's Eve that medical course thing (if true) sounds wonderful for her. She and William will both be working at something that saves people. Sounds like it will be an exciting 2012 for them
Old 01-01-2012, 03:15 PM
Serene Highness

Thanks for that link. Regardez. I especially like the tip/speculation on the Barbour coats (not too expensive, either).
Old 01-01-2012, 04:33 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveCP View Post
I had actually just posted that when I realized you had beat me to it! It''s nice to hear they spent time with Middletons. All in all seems like it's been an overall successful first Christmas and New Year as a royal for Catherine
Old 01-01-2012, 07:17 PM
Heir Apparent

Talk about a red herring! The New Year's plans at the Middleton residence were really kept under the radar and I'm glad for William and Kate's sake that the media was diverted till the last minute. Good for them that they spent it in a livelier way with family and friends. I'm sure after Christmas, they couldn't wait to kick up their heels. I'm also looking forward to seeing my favorite royals in the new year; I have a feeling a lot will be happening both personally and publicly with them!
Old 01-02-2012, 12:45 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by regardez View Post
Kate photographed at home enjoying New Year's Eve that medical course thing (if true) sounds wonderful for her. She and William will both be working at something that saves people. Sounds like it will be an exciting 2012 for them
It takes a very special person to be involved with anything medicine-related. I think Catherine's choice in taking the course says a great deal about her. Looking forward to hearing more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baroness of Books View Post
Talk about a red herring! The New Year's plans at the Middleton residence were really kept under the radar and I'm glad for William and Kate's sake that the media was diverted till the last minute. Good for them that they spent it in a livelier way with family and friends. I'm sure after Christmas, they couldn't wait to kick up their heels. I'm also looking forward to seeing my favorite royals in the new year; I have a feeling a lot will be happening both personally and publicly with them!
I agree here. There's no need for us to always know what these two are doing. They deserve to have a relaxing couple of days, like any other couple. Like you, I'm looking forward to following these two during the upcoming year. It'll be very exciting with the Jubilee and Olympics.

Old 01-02-2012, 12:49 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveCP View Post
Did'nt mean too Ghost Night!

I thought Kate did a great job in 2011.Took it with ease and calm.Can't wait until next year!

I hope Will and Kate will wow us even more like they did in the past year.
haha absolutely no worries you can beat me to it any day you want I'm so happy we got some pics and I look forward to a wonderful year with the upcoming Diamond Jubilee and Olympics.
Old 01-02-2012, 12:55 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kataryn View Post
This scenario reminds me of the children's picture book, "Where's Waldo?" Just substitute, "Where's Will and Kate?"
Old 01-02-2012, 01:53 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baroness of Books View Post
This scenario reminds me of the children's picture book, "Where's Waldo?" Just substitute, "Where's Will and Kate?"
You have no clue how much I needed that laugh right at this moment. Thank you.

Wonder if anyone thought to make those books and if so, would they sell.

Old 01-02-2012, 07:30 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
After Sandringham Christmas William enjoys festive bash with the in-laws
William and Kate spend New Year's Eve at Pippa's party in Middletons' home - hellomagazine.com
Old 01-02-2012, 11:27 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Los duques de Cambridge despiden el a˝o bailando en la fiesta de Pippa Middleton
Los duques de Cambridge despiden el a˝o bailando en la fiesta de Pippa Middleton | Realeza | Noticias hola.com

Google Google Translate
Old 01-02-2012, 11:49 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daria_S View Post
You have no clue how much I needed that laugh right at this moment. Thank you.

Wonder if anyone thought to make those books and if so, would they sell.
Oh, I'm sure someone will lift this idea if they haven't already. After all, there are biographies, dolls, calendars and other material on this couple that are pretty popular. I'm sure soon there will be games, too.
Old 01-02-2012, 02:51 PM
Administrator

Please note that all posts regarding the number of engagements by the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have been moved to http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...ml#post1353385.

Thanks!

Zonk

British Forums Moderator

Closed Thread