Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Current Events Thread 2: December 2011-April 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you!:flowers: That girl could be Kate, but who can really tell unless Wills was beside her.

Well for one thing, security searches would be a snap job should Wills and Kate be in the neighborhood. :D

Almost had an accident with my coffee when I read this!!!!! LOL :lol::lol::lol:

-----------------------------
As for the photo of "Kate," it certainly looks like her and either of the two women sitting around her table could be Pippa.

Last edited:
Thank you!:flowers: That girl could be Kate, but who can really tell unless Wills was beside her.

I'm pretty skeptical about this picture too. The person is wearing sun glasses, so it's hard to tell who it is. For all we know, it could be other guests at the resort.

The guy walking beside their table looks a lot like her father - Michael, to me. If Pippa's there, I want to know if George Percy is, too :ROFLMAO:

The guy walking beside their table looks a lot like her father - Michael, to me. If Pippa's there, I want to know if George Percy is, too :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, that guy in the red plaid shirt does look like Mr. Middleton. And according to the new reports, George is there. He and Pippa were supposedly spotted on the slopes.

Well for one thing, security searches would be a snap job should Wills and Kate be in the neighborhood. :D

:lol:That's a riot...it would take the art of concealment to a whole new level.

Last edited:
If it was really Catherine, they'd followed her till they could prove it was her...

:lol:That's a riot...it would take the art of concealment to a whole new level.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: How I needed that laugh :D. You ladies said it all perfectly, even if the idea of that type of beach is a little bit creepy and disturbing.

We don't even know when that picture was taken...
I'm following this guy's twitter and it doesn't appear that he's lying. He's posted other photos in the last few days from his trip to France well Courchevel to be exact. He also says he's spoken to a few papers already about his lunch yesterday when he spotted them. I'm guessing he couldn't get any closer them due to security(?) hence why we don't have a better photo. Also someone I know(can't give away their name for obvious reasons) who has a few good sources tells me the story and photo is legit.

So I have a question and I need someone to help me out here. Ok so did this happen or did I dream this. Was there once Wills and Kate went on vacation and on twitter someone claimed to have spotted them but it turned out to be fake. I can't get the scenario out of my head but can't remember when or if it even happened! And sadly twitter's search doesn't let you search that far back. So does anyone remember anything similar to what I just described?

Last edited:
I'm following this guy's twitter and it doesn't appear that he's lying. He's posted other photos in the last few days from his trip to France well Courchevel to be exact. He also says he's spoken to a few papers already about his lunch yesterday when he spotted them. I'm guessing he couldn't get any closer them due to security(?) hence why we don't have a better photo. Also someone I know(can't give away their name for obvious reasons) who has a few good sources tells me the story and photo is legit.

So I have a question and I need someone to help me out here. Ok so did this happen or did I dream this. Was there once Wills and Kate went on vacation and on twitter someone claimed to have spotted them but it turned out to be fake. I can't get the scenario out of my head but can't remember when or if it even happened! And sadly twitter's search doesn't let you search that far back. So does anyone remember anything similar to what I just described?

I remember the incident, too, but nothing about the circumstances. Wasn't it denied by the prince's household?

As for the pic: I still take it with a grain of salt. People like the Cambridges don't travel to a ski resort to sit at home at the fireplace. They want to go skiing, enjoying the air on lying in the sun etc. So there must have been numerous outings. And still no pics after the rumour is out for days that they are with the Middletons there? Strange, that.

I remember the incident, too, but nothing about the circumstances. Wasn't it denied by the prince's household?

As for the pic: I still take it with a grain of salt. People like the Cambridges don't travel to a ski resort to sit at home at the fireplace. They want to go skiing, enjoying the air on lying in the sun etc. So there must have been numerous outings. And still no pics after the rumour is out for days that they are with the Middletons there? Strange, that.
Good least I didn't dream that it happened. You make a good point about the outings. I dunno what to believe right now but all I do is know is this dude who posted the pic is in France besides that I can't comment over the lack of sightings. Unless they've gotten that good at not being noticed.

Perhaps Wills learned some stealth tricks during his time as a SAR pilot and is applying them in civilian life!

Last edited:
Thank you for these, ghost night. It seems that there is more unfurling evidence that these could be our vacationing duo, although that could be anyone with a baseball cap and sunglasses sitting beside the purported Kate!

Last edited:
If the pic is proven true they have made a huge pr mistake.-

Since journalist on twitter are saying that most reader in the U.K. wouldn't care one way or the other I doubt it

I can't believe people are still complaining about this, you'd think they purposely ran over a box of kittens.

Does anyone know if the Duchess of Cambridge ever met the Queen Mother? I don't think so and I dont think Prince William was close either. Any views?

If this post is in the wrong place, sorry but not sure where else to put it

I doubt if Catherine ever knew her but William was 20 when he died and there is no reason to think he did not have a warm relationship with her, especially given how close his own father was to his grandmother.

Your welcome(oh and off topic but thanks to whoever it was who sent me get well soon wishes a few pages back) If I find any other new pictures or info about their whereabouts I'll be sure to post it. Seems to be a pretty quiet day so far though

I believe she died in 2001 or 2002 and William and Catherine only met in late 2002.

The Queen Mum died March 30, 2002 - thus the memorial service 10 years later. At the time of her death, it was the spring of William & Kate's first year at St Andrews. They have already met but not started dating which happen in sometime in their sophomore year when they moved into together with friends to a shared apartment in town.

I don't get what the big fuss is about on some message boards. It was a private family memorial. If the Queen & Prince Charles required William & Kate to be there, they would have been there. When the Queen Mum did die, where was William ? - skiing with his father and brother and they all did come home for the funeral.

The Queen probably wishes now that she made William & Kate come home for the service, if she looks at the Daily Mail where they spend more time showing that you could see the spanxs undergarments of Princess Beatrice than the service itself.

I have no problem with William and Catherine not attending the Thanksgiving Service for the Queen Mother and Princess Margaret.
The media would have focused a huge spotlight on what Catherine was wearing; the lives of the two women could have been trivialized.
The Royal Family that attended appeared warm and happy together.
It was lovely coverage.
Zara and Mike were also absent.

King of the Jungle said:
Zara and Mike were also absent.

So was Prince Edward. Difference was they had better reasons then going on holiday.

Last edited:
Zara and Mike didn't even gave a reason.

Anyway I don't think spending time with the in-laws (which might have been on the schedule before the memorial service was plans) was a bad reason at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom