Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Current Events Thread 2: December 2011-April 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some more things to look forward to next week:

britishroyals British Royals
Diary Alert: it's 19 Dec (The Sun Military Awards) & 21 Dec (Centrepoint) for William & Kate before they presumably head off to Sandringham

Happy too; I donated after their visit. Before I didnt think about it, it's a shame but I suppose many people are us I am.

I'm happy too. I donated shortly after their visit.
It shows how royals can be useful and their existence obviously makes sense.

I agree, this was a fantastic result. I think this sort of event is a good indicator of how the RF should operate. Will and Kate have an international reach which is pretty unique. It reminds me of how when Kate wore a Reiss dress to meet the Obamas the Reiss website got an additional 6 million hits. There's a power there which, if they wield it properly, they should be able to use for significant good.

Congratulations to the members of the British public for their generosity. I'm glad to see that the public responded so enthusiastically during tough economic times in the UK.:flowers:

Exciting itinerary; 2012 will indeed be a year to remember with members of the Royal Family traveling worldwide on behalf of the Queen.

Looking forward to seeing them in Singapore!! I almost couldn't believe my eyes when I read the news!!! I am so excited!!! Hopefully I will know their schedule in Singapore - the government here do not usually announce royal visit schedule out of security reason. I am all ready to take leave off work just to see them!!! :D

:previous:Good call on their part; nice to know that they're sensitive to the public during these rough times.

:previous:Good call on their part; nice to know that they're sensitive to the public during these rough times.

I agree with this sentiment! Also, was glad to see that they will be visiting the homeless before their Christmas trip. I vividly remember Prince William spending the night out with the homeless in his young-adulthood/youth, and I thought, "Wow, this is a young man of character." I still feel the same way!

Exactly,I believe they are both very considerate,sensitive & caring and they think about every step they take.I am glad they both support charity,visit underprivileged people and always act with so much dignity and class.

Alright new pics of the Duke and Duchess as well as Harry tomorrow at the Sun Military awards.I'm going to be doing some Christmas shopping tomorrow morning but see if I can make it back in time before it starts to keep you guys updated once the news and pics begin to pour in.

Last edited:
Alright new pics of the Duke and Duchess as well as Harry tomorrow at the Sun Military awards.I'm going to be doing some Christmas shopping tomorrow morning but see if I can make it back in time before it starts to keep you guys updated once the news and pics begin to pour in.

The event is today see here

Well, I would certainly hope it wasn't Kate who looks "dapper"! But I do find the way William keeps his hands clasped together (in so many of the photos) a bit uptight looking - the gesture looks anxious to me. I hope he had a good time, though.

I was just about to post that but you beat me Daria. BEST NEWS of my whole week!

Thank you Ghost! Very lovely photos.

Great pictures. The three young Royals look so charming, genuine and warm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom