Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 6: January 2014 - September 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonk

Administrator
City
Somewhere in
Country
United States
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

UKCambridgeConjugalArmsmedium.jpg

Conjugal Arms of TRH The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge

Welcome to the Duke & Duchess of Cambridge
current events thread #6

commencing 1 January 2014

The Duke & Duchess of Cambridge current events #5
(covering the period 1 April 2013 - 31 December 2013)
can be found found here
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...-5-1-march-2013-31-december-2013-a-34717.html.

a%20crown.gif
. . . . . . . . . .
a%20crown.gif

Last edited:
Martin ‏@MartinRoyalUK 5h Prince William is said to be starting his agricultural course at Cambridge University tomorrow. He’s said to be staying in the city fo this

Plus:Kate: From Berkshire to Buckingham : Kate Spotted Shopping in Oxfordshire//William Heading Back to School

When will the next engagement for Kate be issued?

William's 10 week university course isn't really an event. Catherine and William's engagements are announced as and when the press know about them.

When will start kate filling up her engagement agenda? Accordin to Richard Plamer we will see her again only in March.... Does anyone know something?

When will start kate filling up her engagement agenda? Accordin to Richard Plamer we will see her again only in March.... Does anyone know something?

I dont think we actually know anything but KP said that whilst William is on his course Catherine is concentrating on George , ie dont expect to see her. Richard Palmer is probably referring to St Patricks Day Parade for the Irish Guards which William and Catherine attend.

Not just George, but remember there was talk of a plan/or scheme Kate's working on to try to bring National attention to the need of Children's Hospices & people giving time to volunteer at them. I'm sure she's also busy working on that w/the Team of The Foundation & the Hospices on how best to do it & to do it well.

I'm really hoping we hear more on this soon, as it really sounds intriguing.

William and Kate are to visit Irish Guards for St Patrick’s Day as usual on 17th March. Official confirmation to be given early next week.
P. William is Colonel, Irish Guards -Kate will be presenting shamrocks to officers, as wife of senior officer in regiment traditionally does.

William and Kate are to visit Irish Guards for St Patrick’s Day as usual on 17th March. Official confirmation to be given early next week.
P. William is Colonel, Irish Guards -Kate will be presenting shamrocks to officers, as wife of senior officer in regiment traditionally does.

Fabulous!!!!! Nothing like a little green skirt to mark the day. I should know. I am Irish.....

Fabulous!!!!! Nothing like a little green skirt to mark the day. I should know. I am Irish.....

A wee bit better would be a Guinness to go with the green skirt. :cheers:

I wonder if William will wear his Irish Guard uniform that he wore for his wedding?

He usually wears the black bow one for St Patricks day and busts out the red tunic he wore in the Abbey for Trooping the Colour. I picture in my head almost one year old Prince George in his daddy's arms petting his dad's bearskin hat like he would Lupo.

Martin's tweet is a little off. It isn't a wife of a senior officer that passes out the shamrocks, it usually a female member of the royal family. Queen Alexandria started the tradition, the Queen Mum did it for a very long time, then Princess Anne after her grandmum's death and now Kate.

A wee bit better would be a Guinness to go with the green skirt. :cheers:

I wonder if William will wear his Irish Guard uniform that he wore for his wedding?
I was hoping that one of them would go for a full Leprechaun look myself. ;)

George is going to have a bunch of playmates with his godparents kids.

Why does Kate need a couple of engagements before the tour? Why not William too? Or Harry? He hasn't really been lighting up the court circular either.

Wonder what country the new Nanny is from,
it would be loevely if she was from Australia or Canada

Why does Kate need a couple of engagements before the tour? Why not William too? Or Harry? He hasn't really been lighting up the court circular either.

William is still at Cambridge and Henry has gone back to army work.

Wonder what country the new Nanny is from,
it would be loevely if she was from Australia or Canada

She's European, a country hasn't been specfied though.

Harry has an engagement tomorrow I think - Memorial at WA for Mandela

Wow! Emily Jardine-Paterson (George's godmother) is pregnant!
Six protction officers?:whistling:
Glad they enjoyed a night out but at this point she should have a couple of engagements before the tour...
She already done a few engagements.

Prince William and Kate will be attending the St Patrick’s Day celebrations with the Irish Guards on 17th March, it’s confirmed.
The official royal website has started listing the upcoming engagements of Prince William and Kate for the first time

AGAIN? How many breaks do they need? Sorry, don't know want to sound harsh but I can't see the necessity of more vacations

General News and Information for the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Family

@RoyalReporter: To the surprise of all of us in the British press pack, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge appear to have gone on holiday to the Maldives.

@HRHDuchesskate: William and Kate are spending the week at a resort in Noonu atoll and plan to stay for a week http://t.co/M6o0AE7Tpe

If this is true, then I've lost all available respect for those two.

I posted the news on william and kate current events. Seriously, I'm disappointed too.

Why? Because they went on a week's vacation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom